April 26, 2024, 10:28:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Of The Invite System - My Own List  (Read 3346 times)
HenningParr

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:09:18 PM »

Can I use my List I have build spam free for 3 years to send invitations on the system inside my account ? 
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 06:23:05 AM »

Hi Henning!  You definitely can.  In your back office click on "Invite" and on the next screen you will find instructions on how to do so.

Keep in mind that as a basic user you can only send out 100 invitations each day and as a premium user you can send out 1000.  This is just GDI's way of trying to curb spam.

Hope this helps!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »

Can I use my List I have build spam free for 3 years to send invitations on the system inside my account ? 

Hello Henning,

GDI understands the importance of the role that leads lists play when someone is attempting to grow their business online. However, we are unable to condone the use of outside leads on our invite system as we can not guarantee their legitimacy. Any outside leads either purchased or collected by the user must be opt-in leads, for which you must have valid opt-in records for. Opt-in records must include, at a minimum, the first name, last name, ip address, mailing address, and email address of the prospect. 

If you decide to use your own leads list on our invite system, then you will be doing so at your own risk. Please keep in mind that GDI has a ZERO tolerance spam policy and a SINGLE violation may result in suspension and/or termination of your account.

As stated in our FAQs section located in the home page of the forum:

4. What is the "Invite" section, and how do I use it?

The Invite section allows you to send customized emails to prospects, which must be people with whom you have had prior contact. You may access the invite section from within your account by clicking on the "Invite" button on the left menu.

IMPORTANT: You may use this invitation system to send emails ONLY to people who know of you personally (or to the opt-in leads of opportunity seekers you may acquire in the "Leads" area). "SPAM" emails are strictly forbidden and grounds for immediate termination.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: