April 23, 2024, 06:07:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I...Add a picture to my profile?  (Read 9367 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2010, 01:39:08 PM »

1. From within your forum account, click the "Profile" tab.

2. Click the "Forum Profile Information"  link.

3. You may select from various pictures of Actors or Musicians.

4. If you don't find a picture that you would like to use then you are also given the option to provide a direct url link to the image of your choice.

NOTE: Please make sure the link is a direct link to the image and not just a generic website url (ie: http://website.ws, http://google.com, etc.)

5. For those who do not wish to display a picture for their forum account they can select "no pic".

6. In order for your changes to take effect please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Change Profile" button.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 09:47:53 AM by SDBoltsFan » Logged

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
BarryWatts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 10:40:36 AM »

How can I add a photo of myself if I do not have a URL with my photo?
Can I add it by doing a computer search and add an attachment somehow with my selected photo like you do with an email ??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: