March 18, 2024, 09:39:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAQs - Canceling  (Read 24700 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2016, 07:09:03 PM »

1. How can I cancel one of my domains without canceling my full account?

If you have multiple domains and wish to cancel one of them, simply submit an email to our support department at support@wsdomains.ws and indicate in the body of the email the domain you no longer wish to be charged for. Please Note: You must have at least one registered domain to keep your account active.

2. How can I cancel my account in full?

For security purposes, all cancellations must be completed from within your account; no exceptions. You may access your account by visiting www.website.ws/members and clicking on the “Request Support” link located in the menu on the left, once there simply click on the “Canceling” link and submit a a cancellation request. Alternate methods of cancellation will not be accepted.

3. What happens to any unpaid commissions, domains, downlines, or potential bonuses if I deactivate my account?

All unpaid commissions, domains, downlines, or potential bonuses are automatically forfeited if you deactivate your account.

4. Will you refund my latest monthly fee if I cancel?

No, nor do we offer pro-rated refunds. All charges are non-refundable. We do promise no additional fees will be charged for your account once it has been canceled.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
WarutJhampaThong

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »

If you have multiple domains and wish to cancel one of them, simply submit an email to our support department at support@wsdomains.ws and indicate in the body of the email the domain you no longer wish to be charged for. Please Note: You must have at least one registered domain to keep your account active.

For security purposes, all cancellations must be completed from within your account; no exceptions. You may access your account by visiting www.website.ws/members and clicking on the “Request Support” link located in the menu on the left, once there simply click on the “Canceling” link and submit a a cancellation request. Alternate methods of cancellation will not be accepted.

3. What happens to any unpaid commissions, domains, downlines, or potential bonuses if I deactivate my account?

All unpaid commissions, domains, downlines, or potential bonuses are automatically forfeited if you deactivate your account.

No, nor do we offer pro-rated refunds. All charges are non-refundable. We do promise no additional fees will be charged for your account once it has been canceled.
การสนับสนุนAmauri GDI Forum
TanYongseng

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

การสนับสนุนAmauri GDI Forum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: