March 28, 2024, 02:47:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAQs - General Account Information  (Read 15394 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2010, 05:27:22 PM »

1. I just joined the .WS community. Where do I go from here?

Log in to your member’s area at www.website.ws/members. You will be provided with a nice overview of services and instructions on setting up your domain and e-mail accounts. Furthermore, you will have access to helpful tools and information.

2. What is an Affiliate?

Becoming an affiliate allows you to make money by reselling our product. You will earn 10% of sales directly referred by you and 10% on each of 4 additional "layers" of affiliate sales. Check out the income calculator to get an idea of what your potential monthly income could be.

3. What forms of payment do you accept?

You may use PayPal or any of the following major credit cards: American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or Visa. You may also use debit cards tied to a checking or savings account.

4. What If I don’t have a credit card?

For *NEW* customers that do not have a credit card or are unable to obtain a paypal account, we do offer a Bankwire option with a 6 or 12 month minimum pre-pay amount. If you wish to use the Bankwire option, you may do so during the initial registration process of your account. During the step that requires you to enter your billing information, there will be link at the bottom of the page titled "Prefer to prepay?". Please click on the link; this will take you to a page that will give you the option to prepay 6 months or 12 months in advance. Select the amount of months you will like to pre-pay, Click "update". You will then need to select the actual payment method you wish to prepay with, click "Register with Bankwire".

5. As an Affiliate, do I need to send in any paperwork?

Yes. In order to participate in the WebSite.ws Affiliate program the following must be provided. This information, along with all other information you provide us, is kept strictly confidential. Commission checks cannot be sent, however, until it is received.

For US residents:

* Read, sign and return the last pages the following documents:
           Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions
           Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures

* Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)

* All forms stated above as well as a completed and signed Form W-9.

For Non-US residents:

* All forms stated above as well as a completed and signed Form W-8.

PLEASE NOTE: Line 6 of the W-8 form indicates "if required". If you have a taxpayer ID (SSN or EIN), you should enter it in that box. If you do not have one, you should leave it blank.

All of the appropriate paperwork should then be sent via email, fax, or regular mail. It is not necessary to send the entire Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions or the entire Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures. We require only the last signed page for each of these.

Faxes can be sent to: 760-602-3099

Emails with attachments can be sent to: support@wsdomains.ws

Papers can be mailed to:

Global Domains International
701 Palomar Airport Rd, Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
U.S.A.

**All forms can be downloaded in PDF format from within the 'Documentation' section located in the member's area.**

6. How do I earn commissions?

It's simple. You earn commissions for any sale referred through your affiliate link up to five layers deep.

7. What are the URL’s that I can use to promote the GDI business opportunity and its services?

www.website.ws/yourusername
     www.money.ws/yourusername
     www.movie.ws/yourusername
     www.my.ws/yourusername
     www.freedom.ws/username

**Please be sure to replace "yourusername" with your personal username**

8. How often will I receive commissions?

Commission payouts are sent on or before the 15th of every month provided your commission balance meets your selected minimum payout amount. The lowest minimum payout limit you can select is $10 USD. Commission totals less than your selected minimum payout amount will be carried over until such time as your balance meets your selected minimum.

9. What methods can I select from to receive commissions?

We currently offer commissions payments by mailed check, bank wire, or PayPal.

10. Where can I change how commissions are paid to me?

You may update your Preferred Commission Method and Minimum Payout Amount at any time from within your account. Simply click the "Preferred Commission" link located on the left menu.

11. How much do domain packages cost?

$10 per month per domain.

12. Is anything else included in the $10 monthly fee?

Yes: Lots of options! Your $10 monthly fee covers not only your .WS "WebSite" domain name, but everything needed to make full use of it. You can use our hosting services, forward your domain to another location, leave it parked with a simple construction screen, or use our simple SiteBuilder tool to help you design a great WebSite in minutes. All these options include email services. Of course, you always have the option of using your own hosting company as well!

13. How do I make changes to my personal contact information?

Simply click the "Account Info" link from within your account.

14. How do I change my password?

This is also changed from within "Account Info". Scroll down to the section titled "Change Password".

15. Where can I update my payment information?

This is also changed from within "Account Info". Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see the "Preferred Payment Method" section.

16. I selected to change my billing plan type. When will the change take effect?

Changes to a domain's billing plan will take effect upon completion of the respective domain's current Paid Through date.

17. I changed my mind and no longer wish to change my billing plan type. How can I undo a change I submitted?

Simply use the Change Plan link set the billing type back to the "current" plan type.

18. Why was I charged "X" amount of dollars if I’m still on my 7 day trial?

An annual maintenance fee is due at time of registration for any domain registered with an extension other than .WS (.COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, etc). Because we have exclusive rights and are the official registry of .WS domain extension we do not impose maintenance fees on .WS domains. However, because we obtain the other domain extensions from other registries we are required to charge their fees. Please note that this is a one time fee for a 12 month period, beginning upon the month of your domain registration.

19. Is this service refundable?

All charges are non-refundable.

20. How can I contact your support department?

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call us at (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 04:25:23 PM by SDBoltsFan » Logged

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Davis_E

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »

Hello. I'm new hear and its great to be apart of the team. I have a question. On the members area, it seems there are some doc. you have to fill out and send via emai. Doc. such as a w8 and other stuff.

Is this information required? If it is, How do I know if my information will be safe? What happens if the docs. are not submitted?

I'm just a little unsure about sending information with my social security number on it so I want to be safe.
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 05:27:41 PM »

Hello. I'm new hear and its great to be apart of the team. I have a question. On the members area, it seems there are some doc. you have to fill out and send via emai. Doc. such as a w8 and other stuff.

Is this information required? If it is, How do I know if my information will be safe? What happens if the docs. are not submitted?

I'm just a little unsure about sending information with my social security number on it so I want to be safe.

Hello Emanuel,

As stated in our FAQ's above:

5. As an Affiliate, do I need to send in any paperwork?

Yes. In order to participate in the WebSite.ws Affiliate program the following must be provided. This information, along with all other information you provide us, is kept strictly confidential. Commission checks cannot be sent, however, until it is received.

For US residents:

* All forms stated above as well as a completed and signed Form W-9.

For Non-US residents:

* All forms stated above as well as a completed and signed Form W-8.

PLEASE NOTE: Line 6 of the W-8 form indicates "if required". If you have a taxpayer ID (SSN or EIN), you should enter it in that box. If you do not have one, you should leave it blank.

All of the appropriate paperwork should then be sent via email, fax, or regular mail. It is not necessary to send the entire Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions or the entire Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures. We require only the last signed page for each of these.

Faxes can be sent to: 760-602-3099

Emails with attachments can be sent to: support@wsdomains.ws

Papers can be mailed to:

Global Domains International
701 Palomar Airport Rd, Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
U.S.A.

**All forms can be downloaded in PDF format from within the 'Documentation' section located in the member's area.**

All of our customer's personal information is safely protected by a commercial security certificate which provides full encryption for all of our company's servers.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Doug West

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »

Hello,

I've just got on board and am wondering if when sending the "Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)" as a scanned copy converted to a pdf will be sufficient?? It wasn't clear but I'm guessing this is what is implied.

Thanks,
Doug

By the way... I've tried to post this elsewhere... and it didn't post immediately.... is there some kind of screening process before posts get posted?Huh
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 10:40:12 AM »

Hello,

I've just got on board and am wondering if when sending the "Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)" as a scanned copy converted to a pdf will be sufficient?? It wasn't clear but I'm guessing this is what is implied.

Thanks,
Doug

By the way... I've tried to post this elsewhere... and it didn't post immediately.... is there some kind of screening process before posts get posted?Huh

Hello Doug,

You may send scanned copies of your documents as .pdf, .jpeg, or .gif files.

In order to avoid potential abuse of forum privileges by new forum members, new members comments and posts are moderated.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: