March 28, 2024, 02:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banner Questions  (Read 70882 times)
ThomasAndrade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2009, 01:09:03 PM »

To anyone who knows:

I want to upload a GDI banner to my GDI website. But I want it to link when clicked on to the most current replicated site that the has the fancier, latest, greatest presentation (i.e.GDI Video 2-Autoplay). The one it sends people to is old and i just want something new for people to see when they click on the banner. Any way of doing that? Maybe a change to the html code?

Also, in general are there any tutorials on how to use the website builder so I can update my GDI site?  I have been away for awhile and it has changed. I used to know how to use it.

Tom

Best Regards,
Tom Andrade
D_Young

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2009, 05:54:01 AM »

Hi Deborah, I am trying to put the flash banner on my website.  I managed to copy and pasted the link while editing, my question then:  after pasting, do you right away click ok? or you need to wait for that link to disappear and see the image right there before clicking ok, save and publish? 

Would it be easier to copy and paste the gif instead of the flash?  Maybe I should try it.

Thanks for anyone who can help  Kiss
StanfordG

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2009, 04:34:09 AM »

Hi guys,
Just joined the GDI community and wonder if anyone has tried to use the animated banners suggested in the members page for pasting onto your own webpage. Is there a trick I“m not using, because it doesn“t work.!!!
 Huh
GerardKapraun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »

I would like to advertise some of my other affiliates on my page.  How do I insert the source code for banners and widgets?  Please help as I am anxious to get going on this project.

Gerard Kapraun
Jerry Works
Michelle_T

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:28 AM »

Hi Susan,

Go to the banner section.
Scroll down to Gif banners - right click on the banner you would like to use - click on properties - copy the  adress Url. Now you have the Banner url.
You can do the same with any picture.

All the best
Stefan

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Now I know how to do it!!
Cheers Michelle.
Byrd John

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »

Hi, I'm using the gdi ws site builder 4.02 to create my first web site and I need to know the source code on how to make a single image banner but when you move the mouse over it and click on the banner, it select a random link ever time from multi links inside my single image banner. I search many HTML & Java code sites and had no luck on finding the right one for my task... Please, Could anyone with html or java script experience or may know a good site for the source code. Thank you!
Jimmy Nguyen

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2010, 03:44:26 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am a new member from canada.  I have problem identifying which is the banner code.  It just looks too long to me and and copy and paste the code into a traffice exchange and it wont take it.
help pls

Thanks
Jimmy N
JCary

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2011, 11:08:48 AM »

I tried to copy and paste the url, but when I preview the page, all I see is the url (not the banner).

Any suggestions???

Jim
Abou El KalamS

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2012, 01:51:36 PM »

hiii every body!
I wrote my name in this way Saad, but I'm surprised when I saw it on my bill payment, like that : SaĆ¢d , is this a display problem, or this is how my chek will be sent to me, it's a problem because the banker will not recognize it. but my account is still Saad, without fail. and is there a possibility to correct it and make it saad without (^) . thanks for your help
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: