May 20, 2024, 11:10:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 339755 times)
JerryLandsfeld

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2010, 03:15:42 AM »

Hi all,
 thank you for the welcome and I am glad to be here. I do not have time at this point, but I will return to introduce myself properly and hope all are doing well. Jerry L
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2010, 11:31:15 AM »

Hi everyone!  Welcome to GDI!  Smiley

Hey Shashi, I don't personally see how that would be a problem with people signing up with the same IP.  However, if you really want to be sure then contact support and ask there.  You can find the support button on your main back-office page.  They almost always respond to me within' 24 hours or less.  I must say I do love the GDI support staff!

Once again, welcome one and all!

Vincent Parker

By the way...  A great place for those new to GDI (and those that are not) is the GDI Webinars! 

The first part is usually geared toward giving you a better way to introduce people to GDI.  Just invite them to a webinar.  They work great.

The second part is where you get to ask questions and learn ways to grow your GDI business.  These are a great place to get help, get tips and just have some fun with the GDI community.

Hope to see you all there.  Welcome to GDI!

Vincent R. Parker
Kyle W

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 20, 2010, 12:36:50 PM »

Hey guys,

I just joined a few days ago.  My name is Kyle and I am from St. Louis Missouri.  I have created my first youtube video.  Appearantly that is a good way of getting traffic. 

Anyway, check out my video and leave me a comment.  If you comment on my video I will return the favor and make sure to comment on yours.  You can also subscribe to me and add me as a friend.  If we all work together we can be sucessful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhRyLfoS154

PM me if anyone wants to work together on this!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:39:25 PM by Kyle W » Logged
Christopher Faulkner

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2010, 05:08:35 AM »

Hello my name is Chris and I am new to GDI. I am from Fort Myers, FL.  I'm new to this so if anyone has any useful tips on how to be successful it would be much appreciated.. Thank You
Costica_Bita

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 21, 2010, 12:47:45 PM »

Hello! My name is Bita Costica and I am from Romania. I chose GDI hoping that you win some extra money, because only the salary is very difficult. I want to know what to do next. Thanks.
Safaras_Z

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2010, 03:44:45 AM »

hiii...i'm safaras from malaysia...
i'm newbies....i'm join from mei 2010.....i hope i can be success in gdi with all support.....thanks..
Stan_Harper

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2010, 06:01:38 AM »

My name is Stan Harper and I am from outside Raleigh,NC. Any other North Carolinians in GDI? I am very excited to be a part of this company!
K ANBAZHAGAN

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2010, 06:01:38 AM »

Hi,
I'm Anbazhagan K from south India, working in Singapore. I became as a GDI member on 22/05/2010. My website will be a guide to make money by online in India.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:02:12 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DylanThompson

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »

hi guys im a new member..
i am willing to work very hard at this tho.
IF anyone has any advise to give me on how to get up and started please send me a PM.

thanks,
Dylan
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 11:41:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
K_Abhijeet

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 24, 2010, 02:50:43 AM »

Hi,
This is Kumar Abhijeet here.An Indian in Japan for now.
I joined only 2 days back.
I have many questions as I am new to affiliate marketing.
Will put questions in some other post.
Thank You.
Justin Celotto

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2010, 02:50:43 AM »

hi my name is justin
i joined last week still really dont no much but hopefully ill get there  Smiley
B Nelson

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 24, 2010, 02:50:43 AM »

Hello I'm Nelson and I joined GDI on May, 19th. I'm hoping to be very successful on here ... But, I didn't sign-up with a sponsor. So I'm in need of some Help and support here. I know my downline will be asking me questions .. that I might not know or be able to answer them (since I'm still a newbie)

... Any Help !!

Thank's !!
Nelson   Smiley
KarrieRutecki

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2010, 08:59:57 AM »

Hello! my name is Karrie and I joined and i am excited. Hope to hear from all you soon.
Karrie
Dale_H

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2010, 09:47:59 AM »

I am new and Wish to learn more about this program hope to be an active member anyways hello from me to you all Grin  Shocked
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2010, 12:06:05 PM »

Hello all and welcome to GDI!  It's always exciting to see so many new, motivated persons ready to take up the mantle of entrepreneurship and create their own income for life!

Most of you are brand new and in need of help so here is a bit of advice.

First, take a look at all the training materials you find in the back office.  GDI works hard because when you prosper, they prosper.

Also, be sure to attend the GDI Weekly Training Webinars.  There are two parts to these webinars and each is very valuable.  The first part is dedicated to teaching others about GDI and help them make a decision to join YOUR team.  Simply invite your new prospects or leads to attend one of these webinars and then contact them again once it is over.

The second part is dedicated to giving tips, advice and training on growing your GDI team.  You also will have the opportunity to ask questions and get the answers in real time.  Normally the speakers are people on the GDI Affiliate Council and they are more than willing to help you succeed with GDI.

Finally, you are absolutely in the right place for help.  There are so many active members in these forums to help you get the answers and help that you need.  Never be afraid to ask a question.  Someone will be there to answer and guide you.

Once again, welcome aboard everyone!  Great to see you here!

Vincent Parker

P.S.  Hey Stan!  I live just outside of Raleigh in Cary, North Carolina!  Great to see you here!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: