April 27, 2024, 04:47:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flyer Posting  (Read 4101 times)
Louis Layton Jr

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2009, 08:28:18 AM »

Is it legal to put flyers on car windshilds, and doorsteps?

Thanks,
R_Piper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 06:13:48 AM »

Some cities in california have laws posted stating no poster on cars. Sometimes the security guard on duty will tell you to remove them. It just depends on where you live. I have been in Los Angeles county and San Bernardino county  and one county may be more stricker than others.
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 04:19:03 AM »

In the UK you cannot stick posters on buildings you do not own. Put the practice of flyers on cars is quite normal. However I don't know what your hit rate will be.

In the past I have marketed my own business via various media. If you have a web business then I think you need to advertise on the net. The conversion of some one taking the flyer, then switching on a computer, then visiting, then joining is too hard. If they are on the computer already you are half way there! And you know they use computers.

If you want to go for cars and you have a nice car then get a sticker set for your car. But ONLY do this if you have a high quality sports car. Imagine having "I bought this Lambo with my website" on your Lambo then you will get visitors! People will visit, they want to know how you made your money. If you stick it on a family car you just look desperate.

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: