March 28, 2024, 06:43:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Webinar Scheduled!!  (Read 29506 times)
gdi
« on: September 02, 2009, 01:30:48 PM »

Please make plans to participate next Tuesday 6:00 PM - 6:25 PM PDT.

Register NOW: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/967549402

Chip
Admin
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:39:05 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BartDangerfield

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »

Hey Everyone ... Bart Dangerfield here! We'd love to have EVERYONE join us on this WEEKLY Webinar that will provide product tips, business building pointers, and the latest from the GDI corporate office. This won't take more than 30 minutes so please get registered TODAY!

Note: This is a RECURRING webinar so sign up once, you're registered for every Tuesday night webinar between now and the end of the year! First come, first served seating available with limited spaces, so be sure to sign up today!

Also, if you already have a Tuesday night call or webinar, this is a GREAT way to piggy back your existing event off the GDI schedule.

See everyone on next Tuesday night ... and EVERY Tuesday night!

-Bart Dangerfield
 VP of Affiliate Relations and Marketing
crusade2wealth
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »

Please make plans to participate next Tuesday, September 8 @ 6:00 PM - 6:25 PM PDT.

Chip
Admin

For those GDI Affiliates who live in other parts of the world and need to convert the time to your local time zone...
Please go here: www.worldtimeserver.com

Frank

Stephanie_Ledoux

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 03:52:50 AM »

I just registered for the Webinar.  Thanks for doing this!

See you on Tuesday.  Wink

Stephanie

Stephanie Ledoux
Click on under my picture to view my website
Petra S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 06:20:55 AM »

I'd love to participate, but I guess it 'll be to early to wake up at 3 am in the morning Embarrassed. Do you have some plans to schedule these webinars in the morning?

Greetings from Italy
Petra
Richard Hawk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 11:38:15 PM »

I will be at work.

Will thiese be recorded for those of us in different, inconvenient time zones.

I really want to check it out!!

Please email:  richardhawk60@hotmail.com
richardhawk60@hotmail.com

Please make plans to participate next Tuesday, September 8 @ 6:00 PM - 6:25 PM PDT.

Chip
Admin
David Tomkins

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »

Greetings from Ireland ...

Will there be plans to include a 'summary report' accessible in the members area of the ideas/suggestions brought up??

Maybe in the forum??

That would be useful to those of us who can't make the meetings??

Having a permanent record would be useful as the ideas/suggestions brought up would help all.

Thanks,
David
Gwen White

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

Hello all,

I about a month old member.  I want to give a KUDOS to having weekly webinars.  I'm looking forward to next Tuesday and the weeks that follow.  I'm trying to  learn all I can about how to marketing on the internet as well as get some of my warm market in before I really branch out, but they r moving 2 slow.  I think I must just move on.  Getting starting sometimes feel alone and scary.  But I Trust God and I'm thankful 4 this opportunity because I know it's going to work... I can see a 6 figure income in my life.  Hoorah!!
crusade2wealth
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 09:53:59 AM »

Chip
Admin

Many Affiliates are asking when is the next webinar.  The webinars are scheduled on a WEEKLY basis, EVERY Tuesday at 6:00 pm PST.  Simply register using the same registration link each and every week.  To my knowledge, it never changes.  https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/967549402

If you're not sure or want to verify the registration link, you can always login to your GDI members area and register from there.

Frank
Forum Moderator
NASSER_ALFAREED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 10:46:38 AM »

what is the time for the next one??
gdi
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 12:17:48 PM »

Once registered for Webinars, they are each Tuesday 6p Pacific time.

Chip
Admin
G_Sas

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 01:59:07 PM »

OMG I love these webinars though I think there should be a live chat on the right or left side of the screen(maybe there was but I didn;t noticed). By the way I have to get up at 4am in the morning to watch these Undecided
Hamid Mat Sain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 02:56:58 AM »

these webinars are excellent for the serious internet marketers.its a kind of holding-hand guide for the new internet marketers.i find webinars like this are very useful resource of ongoing training and development.

but sometimes we have to miss these webinars due to other conflicting commitment.is there any storage resource all the webinars are recorded and stored to references by members at their own time?

thank you
GGwendolene

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 05:37:01 AM »

hi

i'm still on the 7 day trial. do we need to pay for the webinars.  Pls advise.

Thanks and regards.

Geraldine Gwendolene Smiley
gdi
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 05:39:16 AM »

Webinars are Free to All Members!

Chip
Admin
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: