March 28, 2024, 05:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use PHP and MYSQL with BASIC hosting  (Read 11276 times)
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« on: June 24, 2009, 06:34:43 AM »

Hi guys,

Here is a tip. If you want to use PHP and MYSQL for your site then use IFRAMES into the GDI basic hosting. I use this to show my own GDI calculator on the pages I give to my downline. It works well for 2 reasons:

1. You can show the earns potential right away
2. You can offer your downline something better

I have been a member for 5 or 6 months and I had 7 sign ups last week, so things are really starting to build up. Stick with it and keep pushing hard.

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
WBanks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 02:55:25 AM »

And how does one do this? Huh
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

Try this for example, this will show a GDI calculator I wrote on a page. Of course you will have to write your own as this also includes advert income and product sales. But if you cut and paste this code, save the file as test.html you will see the calculator. You can try this on your desktop, you do not need to upload it.

<html>
<body>
Here is a title and some text, below is the IFRAME
<p>
<iframe width=850 height=200 src=http://pubtricks.com/gdicalc.php frameborder=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0>
</iframe>
<p>
Here is some more text at the bottom of the page
</body>
</html>

If you try this code you will see how you can use standard HTML at the top and bottom and advanced PHP code in the middle via IFRAMES to another server. I hope this makes sense and you can use this information to make a more interactive WS sites.

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Hoang_N

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 05:56:17 AM »

HI,

How about wordpress host to hosting.ws?

Thanks
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 03:36:54 AM »

Wordpress will need PHP and MYSQL on the server so this will not be possible with GDI BASIC hosting. I assume you are asking as you wish to make a BLOG style site. If you are going to blog about GDI then you can do this with the standard hosting. There would be no reason to have 1 post per day. Focus on a max of 20 high quality posts about the GDI system. A 20 page site will get indexed well in Google and if you have great content you should get about 30 to 50 visitors per day.

M Sarah

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 06:29:56 AM »

Hello I am new to all of this and at the bottom of your post you say if we need help maybe you can help, Well I need all the help I can get. I am new to all of this and any help you can giv me is appreciated. I don't whereto start.
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 03:08:59 AM »

Hello I am new to all of this and at the bottom of your post you say if we need help maybe you can help, Well I need all the help I can get. I am new to all of this and any help you can giv me is appreciated. I don't whereto start.

Just send me a private message if you need help. I have written a PDF sales guide to GDI that explains in detail how I have built my downline. I'm happy to supply you with this for free.

Siim H

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 10:51:32 AM »

HI,

How about wordpress host to hosting.ws?

Thanks

you can use some other hosting (hostgator i.e.) and then change your .ws domain DNS settings by inserting the nameservers that your other hosting company gave you. Thats the advanced and only way for using wordpress
AJusoh

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 12:16:09 PM »

Hello how do i get your pdf file, where to sent to (your private massage) tq
RichardN

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »

Hey Dave,
not to sound like a pure idiot, but i just got my .ws site and I have created web pages in the past. I cant seem to find any editing for the pages! is this because of the templets being used or is there a was to change things in the html pages. I am looking to try and can the backgrounds of the pages, mainly the color in the center. I am trying to change the color of the center page.
Ouwen Xing

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 11:27:51 PM »

Hi guys, Can we use PHPmyadmin to setup a DB?
well it seems our PHPinfo indicates that it supports mysql 3.xx.xx

looking for Superman to feedback Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: