March 28, 2024, 02:55:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: A New System  (Read 38649 times)
Chris_Clemons

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 09:29:27 AM »

Here are some ideas that you may or may not have come up with. They are just some ways to better promote G.D.I. and equip sponsors of all experience levels better. They mostly pertain to Site-Builder:

5.)    When a new prospect signs-up, they get an automated message of some kind. Maybe there should be a feature where affiliates can make more personal messages, like “Hey, how are you today?” type messages that are still automated but are a lot more personable. If these messages could be disguised to actually look like personal email, then the new sign-up will feel like they are important, which should be the goal for any sponsor.

8.)    This idea is one that I have previously shared with you. It is the “Sign-Up Randomizer” feature that would not only help the sponsor, but the sponsor’s downline as well. You see, with this feature, the sponsor can assign traffic to the people that he/she wants to. All you would have to do is insert a few usernames from your downline and the sign-up button’s link will change every time someone click’s it. This helps the people who just started build their initial downline without doing any work! It couldn’t be a better deal.

This is what I have come up with for now. Let me know if you guys like any of these ideas. More on the way!

i like #5 & #8   it will be great if the follow up message is personal

John, I agree #5 Would be a great option, but we can "view source" and make a custom landing page, with out affiliate id, and most importantly our autoresponder.

I also agree #8 would be a nice feature, but wouldnt that be something along the lines of premium lottery. 3 people a day get a random referral from the "catch-all" referral account from GDI
Fischetti Mimmo

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 09:12:06 AM »

I like to have that code. Were can I get it?
Egon Sorensen

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2010, 11:06:47 AM »

I have an idea for future improvements:

Different languages spoken in the videos.
I'm sure it is well worth it having native language promo videos, done professionally.
If this isn't possible - the please: Subtitles.

I'm Danish, and here's a potential marked of 6+ Million people.
Almost everybody here has internet, but most of the 68' generation (and older) people doesn't speak and understand english well   Cry
Subtitles are second nature here - we read'em without thinking  Shocked Shocked

Thanks in advance,
Egon
RamonA1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »

Thank you for this valuable information and specially the valuable code.
Here is a page I edited, adding some text, and placing everything inside a table.

http://royal77.uphero.com/gdi.html

------------
Here is the code after doing my edit:
----------------------------------

<html>
<head>
   <meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;  charset=ISO-8859-1">
   <title>Freedom.WS</title>
</head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" leftmargin="0" topmargin="10" marginwidth="0" marginheight="10">

<p>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" width="80%" align="center">
  <tbody>
  <tr>
    <td>
      <p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="4"><strong></strong></font>&nbsp;</p>
      <p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="4"><strong>Welcome To Our GDI Team Page </strong></font></p>
      <p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5"><strong>Join Our GDI Program And We Will Place You And</strong></font></p>
      <p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5"><strong>Your Downline In Our GDI Team Rotator!</strong></font></p>

<div align="center">
      <OBJECT width="370" height="360" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" name="testimonials_video" id="dvd_video" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0">
         <PARAM name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF">
         <PARAM name="movie" value="http://images.dvd.ws/video/preloader_dvd.swf?sponsor=YOUR-USERNAME-GOES-HERE&tm=1244178181&cookie_id=141921149200450681869015534040868990474&host=images.dvd.ws&language=english">

<PARAM name="loop" value="false">
         <PARAM name="quality" value="high">
         <PARAM name="play" value="TRUE">
         <PARAM name="menu" value="TRUE">
         <EMBED width="370"  height="360" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" src="http://images.dvd.ws/video/preloader_dvd.swf?sponsor=YOUR-USERNAME-GOES-HERE&tm=1244178181&cookie_id=141921149200450681869015534040868990474&host=images.dvd.ws&language=english" name="dvd_video" id="testimonials_video" play="TRUE" menu="TRUE" quality="high" loop="false"  type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>
      </OBJECT>       </div>
<p align="center"><font color="#00ff00" size="4">Plus we will give you and your downline a page just like</font></p>
      <p align="center"><font color="#00ff00" size="4">&nbsp;this to promote your GDI business with!</font></p>
      <p align="center"><font color="#00ff00" size=4></font>&nbsp;</p>

</td></tr></tbody>
</table></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</body>
</html>

CodyArgyle

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2012, 03:09:57 PM »

I think the system is awesom, although i think they should put some kind of easy link to put on your website for facebook.

Wink
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

I think the system is awesom, although i think they should put some kind of easy link to put on your website for facebook.

Welcome To Our GDI Family

This thread is imparitive and the most viewed without much of a result. Yes, you joined and have all the needed enthusiasm which will not get you to the level desired. So, what is the issue?

No one would like to research and all is focused on either speed and finishing  recruiting more people without knowing what GDI is all about...

Just considered allowing us to earn your consideration and walk you through all of GDI and you will see your unique vision will happen with free real hands on support. We call it "Real Human Interaction".

When you desire to purchase a house why would you ask someone who never experienced keeping one? That is what is happening since GDI concept. All look for the quick result. Well there is none!

Nevertheless, if you have no real support from experienced sponsor just contact me 24hrs a day below you will see my 24hour method of contact.

We invest in people and our Efforts, Revenue and Resource...

So no more viewing this thread and lacking a way to get this right the first time.

Just Saying,

Roll EyesWilliam

Wink

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Isaac Leong

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2021, 02:10:17 PM »

I do something similar for my team. I use a rotator link to send traffic equally to myself and my first level. I encourage them to do the same for their first level. It's pretty easy. Feel fell to contact me and I can explain further
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: