April 29, 2024, 04:12:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204111 times)
KellyW2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2760 on: December 26, 2009, 06:31:11 AM »

Hi, newbie from the States always open for new tricks ,tips ect  Grin

Yours in business,
GlennC1

View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: December 28, 2009, 03:15:54 AM »

Aloha,

I am from Hawaii and a relative new member who only now is taking this seriously.  I have been surfing the site and seeing what I must do.  When you see the businesses that people go into, you would think that they would jump at GDI.  Anyway, My name is Glenn and I hope to be able to help anyone of you as I am sure that i will picking up alot of tips from people on the board.

thank you all in advance.........glenn ; Grin
KevinRoss

View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: December 28, 2009, 03:36:08 AM »

hell my name is kevin ross from the united states and i would like to know a little helpful information like how to get started and how to get people to join my team. thanks
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2763 on: December 28, 2009, 09:27:35 AM »

hell my name is kevin ross from the united states and i would like to know a little helpful information like how to get started and how to get people to join my team. thanks
Hello there Kevin!!  The very best way to start is by sending out you're invitations on the members page.  Next you need to advertise you're replicated site (http://website.ws/YOU'RENAME) be sure to put you're user name in the you'rename spot, if you are a member on twitter (which is free to sign up) Face Book also free, you can place you're ads there, PPC,articles,blog, there are any number of ways to get traffic.  Build you're site with the web builder so that you can show the people that ask just what GDI domain can do if they choose.  Hope this helps: Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
RMagnaye

View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: December 28, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »

Hello,

My name is Roberto Magnaye, Im a Filipino working as an Engineer in Dubai UAE. I am very excited about GDI simply because the company is very supportive and they assist me all the way. I still have a long way to go to study and learn from you guyz but I'm confident that in due time I will also become successful with GDI.

Cheers
Joseph Masarweh

View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: December 29, 2009, 02:51:59 AM »

I am new to all of this. I am eager to get started, but do not know where to begin. Can someonse direst me, please
KingJanie

View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: December 29, 2009, 02:51:59 AM »

Hi and thank you to all who create this dynasty and are willing to share tips and techniques.  I sign up in June but hadn't had any real time to focus on this business.  I've been reading the info that's available and now my head is about to explode because I'm so excited.  I started making cold calls one day and I got somebody who is equally if not more excited about this opportunity then I am and I wasn't calling about the business, just the website.  He said he became interest because of the excitement he heard in my voice.  See its contagious.

Janie King
Sala Rodelio

View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: December 29, 2009, 02:51:59 AM »

Hi? everyone. most especially to the staff of GDI. First of all I thank my sponsor for bringing me here. This site is fantastic, even do im in trial position on this site i dont know when will it be over, today? maybe tommorow. But the little time i been in this site bring me lot of information. If only my debit card is accepted for payment i already registered permanently. Fortunately for any reason it is denied every time i enter the card number in paypal. Well, anyway, Thanks a lot. Since i have remaining time i will used the spare time to go around the site until i am over because i dont know if the time is over i can still log on.
More power to the staff keep the good work you really help so much!

Me,
RODEL from Philippines
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 02:52:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BryceR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2768 on: December 30, 2009, 02:14:14 PM »

Hello,

I started with GDI about 2 weeks ago and have recieved alot of support from my upline.Even though I still have a very long way to go, I am feeling very excited about what the future holds.Working as a team makes sense because together everyone achieves more.

Regards,

Bryce Rae.

New Zealand.
PatriciaAndreas

View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: December 31, 2009, 03:41:31 AM »

Grin hi all im patricia i just signed up for this yesterday and i think im gion to need some help to figure out how to work on my webpage and start earning money. thank you
MHughes

View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: January 01, 2010, 06:13:15 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
PKustianto

View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: January 01, 2010, 06:13:15 AM »

Hi every one,
Happy New Year
I'm new in this forum, I'm Vincent from indonesia and I really new in this internet business.
So please help me to start this business.
Thank you
Tony Beahan

View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: January 02, 2010, 06:58:26 AM »

I am Tony Beahan, a new member in the Pacific NW of the USA, looking for any advice and pointers as to where to begin. Thanks
JithelValdez

View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: January 02, 2010, 06:58:26 AM »

hi, i'm jithel from philippines but working here in oman. Please help in this site... thanks
SWood

View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: January 02, 2010, 06:59:38 AM »

Grin Grin Hi all I am very new to this HELP!!!
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: