April 29, 2024, 06:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204129 times)
Sheung Shum Ng

View Profile
« Reply #2715 on: December 10, 2009, 02:54:57 AM »

Hi friends,

My name is Sam and I am living in Hong Kong. I am so glad to meet you guys in GDI. Smiley Financial freedom is my dream and GDI is the opportunity of my first step to my dream.

Merry Christmas!! (Earlybird greetings!)

Blessings,
Sam Wink
MohammedZ

View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: December 11, 2009, 03:17:04 AM »

Hi i am Mohammed from Egypt
i  just resisted 1 day ago and nothing happened until now, if any one know how it works , how can i invite more visitors to make downline , until now i didn't make any money and i hope to make it next 6 days to make sure this site make money or not
Anna Cristea

View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: December 11, 2009, 03:17:04 AM »

Hello, my name is Anna Cristea and I'm from Arad, Romania. I'm glad to find you, and I hope that I will be able to understand this website, and I'll be able to built my domanin.
I'm gratefull for any help that you can give me.
I wish to all of you a great day filled with Love and Light !!!!

Anna
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2718 on: December 11, 2009, 03:17:04 AM »

hi im newbie and im in the uk scotland to be on the dot im new trying to find out what to do next as iv signed up
and now iv said hello any one got  the answer to whats next it would be greatful thanx mark
  Well go to the members area click on build website and get started building with the web builder, send out you're invites to you're friends, give out you're automated site url (www.website.ws/you'rename)   and continue to get acquainted with the web builder & building you're sites  hope this helps. Eddie  Welcome aboard

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Soliman_Amr

View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: December 11, 2009, 03:17:04 AM »

hi every one i am a newpie here and i am think it is a gr8 site but i needs help from seniors to tell me what should i do next after signing in and have my free trial......thx alot
Soliman_Amr

View Profile
hi
« Reply #2720 on: December 11, 2009, 03:28:22 AM »

hi every one nice too meet all this huge party
Uwadiale Henry A

View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: December 11, 2009, 03:28:22 AM »

Hi all,
My name is Henry . I am Originally from Nigeria but living in London and I am new tothis system. I would like to know why the hit log I can see in my membership area is always comming from my IP. Does this mean I am hitting myself hence what does this signify. Can anyone help me out with explanation please?
JakobValby

View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: December 11, 2009, 03:28:22 AM »

Is it right that all i really have to do if i dont use the site builder i just choice the look i whant and then spread my domæne link all i can and get them to sign up ?
Derren Lee

View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: December 11, 2009, 10:49:58 AM »

That's the best way to use your site.

There is no need to change your site if you just want to create an income

from the opportunity.

RichardCaudell

View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

My name is Richard Caudell and Im from Northern Indiana. I have joined up just yesterday and I have just now been
busy getting my .ws website built and trying to get it ready to roll.

My only question is that I have another buisness program that I have signed up for and I have catalogs of stuff that
I can sell on my own site to make money. Can I do this on my site or am I suppost to make a site to sell GDI only im
lost on that issue. Plus Im getting ready to set up google adsense a friend of mine said it was free and they just keep a
list of charges that you must pay in a certain time is this true?

Hope to make some good money with this I dont expect to get rich but at least make enough money to breathe and have
fun with the family.

Thanks
EWagner

View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

Hello All!

I am new here and I have most things configured... Anyone have lead tips for twitter?

Thanks!

Eriin
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2726 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

Hi all,
My name is Henry . I am Originally from Nigeria but living in London and I am new tothis system. I would like to know why the hit log I can see in my membership area is always comming from my IP. Does this mean I am hitting myself hence what does this signify. Can anyone help me out with explanation please?
  It signifys that you are probably building you're website and clicking on you're link to the banners or clicking on you're automated website to see their functions, that would be my guess.  Welcome aboard.  If I can be of assistance feel free to ask,  Eddie

EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2727 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

Hi i am Mohammed from Egypt
i  just resisted 1 day ago and nothing happened until now, if any one know how it works , how can i invite more visitors to make downline , until now i didn't make any money and i hope to make it next 6 days to make sure this site make money or not

Making money with ws in the Six or seven days is dependent entirely up to you, Mohammed.  You need to send out you're personal invitations and be sure to follow up on them.  Read everything that you can here in the forum, especially about team building, start building you're website, try using the web builder so that you will be able to tell you're prospects about the web sites.  Use you're automated website to give to friends or neighbors or co-workers, use it on you're business cards or fliers you make up and distribute, you're automated website will be: www.website.ws/you'rename  be sure to type in you're name in the right area.  Hope this helps you.  Eddie

EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2728 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

Is it right that all i really have to do if i dont use the site builder i just choice the look i whant and then spread my domæne link all i can and get them to sign up ?
  You don't have to use the site builder if you choose not to you can just advertise you're automated website: www.website.ws/You'renamehere, but I'm sure you'll find people that want to sign up to have their own website to use for personal reasons as well as for making money selling other products besides the GDI aspect of the program, that's just a small part of this experience.  I think you'll find that it is quite easy with a little practice to build a site.  Welcome aboard!!  Eddie

A_Cole

View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

Howdy All, the name is Thomas and I new to this all.  Looking to find any and all info to make this work.  I've done the first 3 steps... so now what, do I start copying links or what.  Kind of confused buy not discourage, I know I have to put in the time and I'm ready to make some money.  Any ideas or thoughts on how to start.  Looking forward to doing good things.  Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: