April 19, 2024, 04:55:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1202388 times)
Lorena Bell-Ranta

View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: November 21, 2008, 03:32:40 AM »

Hi my name is Lorena and I am just starting this today.  Yeah, I am lost but I have found this here.  Not sure yet where to go from here but decided to introduce myself. 

Thanks
Lorena
Michael Minkler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1156 on: November 21, 2008, 03:32:40 AM »

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Michael Duane Minkler and I'm from Phoenix,AZ

Greetings

Michael Duane Minkler
GutierrezA1

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: November 22, 2008, 07:44:32 AM »

Greetings, my name is Armando from Guayaquil / Ecuador, I am new in this place, I have been entered for 2 months, and I liked the truth the proposal of business but I cannot progress in the business. I am stagnant and I don't know how to have some progress in the armed one of my page and as making contact of business, the truth needs some indication of as beginning. 
I will thank any advice. 
Thank you. 

« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 07:46:42 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Darren Ruffin

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: November 22, 2008, 07:49:04 AM »

Glad to be here, and hope to be successful at this opportunity..

Thanks
Darren
FZaman

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: November 22, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »

Hi I am Farhana from San Diego, trying hard to figure out this business  so any tips would be highly appreciated.
CarolKoeman

View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: November 22, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »

Hello everyone,
Just joined GDI and excited to be successful here. My name is Carol Koeman-Chavez 39 yrs old and married.
I really want to work at home and be my own boss. Hope i could learn alot from here.
Thanks and hope to have friends here as well.
God Bless All.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1161 on: November 23, 2008, 03:32:27 PM »

I am not really new to GDI. I joined in Aug. 2007 and have had some success. I have a great team for support from Ash Mufareh, my upline sponsor. He is a motivator and has helped me a great deal and now JTW is on track. To all of us I wish massive success in GDI, the best company on the net.
Michael & Teresa McKinney
that is great to hear the upline motivator now that's a rare breed lucky you!I would welcome tips as I try but some of my downline are just too busy to even acknowedge my efforts( which is gross bad manners actually my time is as sprecious as their's so I hope the offenders read this). Here's to your continued success!
Jeffrey Ashley

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

Jeffrey Ashley saying " GREAT DAY!!" to all. Looking forward to a great partnership with everyone at GDI. After reading some of the other replies I don't feel quite as bad about the site builder experience, by the way... does anyone know how to get the banners to play without having all the text? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. Wishing a great day and better tomorrow along with massive success to all !
Crystal_L

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

Hi, Im Crystal. I thought I had posted here a few minutes ago..but do not see it, so wanted to make sure I introduced myself, forgive me if my post is in another location! I have spent alot of time the past couple of days, reading reading and reading some more. I am really excited to be a part of TEAMGDI, and hope I can excell as those above me have. Any tips, or advice welcome! freedomisprecious20@yahoo.com
RickL1

View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

Hi, I'm also a newbie. Just joined from Anderson, SC.
Rodney Meeks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1165 on: November 24, 2008, 03:01:35 AM »

Hello. My name is Rodney Meeks. I reside in Memphis, TN. I am looking forward to
networking with a lot of you. Let's be successful together. Knowledge is the key!
Help others is the vehicle to success and long term wealth.

"If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want."
                                                                                                                                                                      - Zig Ziglar

"Opportunities are never missed, they're simply taken by the right people. Are you the right person?"
BriYeats

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: November 26, 2008, 06:35:26 AM »

Hello, Im Bri from Minnesota. Still trying to get around all the info. I appreciate all the welcomes and look forward to working with all of you.
Robert Woods

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: November 26, 2008, 06:35:26 AM »

Hi my name is Robert Woods and I am from Worcester MA in the USA, my question is hosting services and where on GDI do I find it.
ChinyereM

View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: November 26, 2008, 06:35:27 AM »

Hi, I'm Chinyere from Canada and I'm new here.  I believe that this is a great opportunity to work from from home and earn while relaxing at home. 
PKnight

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

:)Hello, My name is Pat. I live in Raeford, NC. I became a new member on the 14th of November 08. I have been working hard, and I have yet to get 1 signup. I can't afford to buy into anything else. Will this get better? I've spent the beter part of the last 11 days online working this program. I have tried all the suggestions from my upline. I'm not going to quit, I would like to know on the average, how long before you see results?
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: