July 02, 2024, 04:36:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1257076 times)
MadisonD

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

I am a new member on my 7 day trial period; which I happen to be on day 6. I started posting my a few of the traffic exchange sites that I surf and at least am getting hits to my site, but no sign-ups yet. As soon as I can afford it, will start using solo ads, which I know work well.
I know, I am in this one for the long haul. The key here, is to work the business every day.
Never give up or get discouraged. Keep trying, till you find something that works and eventually it will. Have faith, that the end result, is that we each, with each other's help, will make it to the top.
May you all have a prosperous journey to the top.
Blessings,
Madison
T Matsushita

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

Hi, my name is Yoshi Matsushita from Kobe, Japan.
 I have just joined GDI last Saturday, so I am still walking in and around GDI sites.
 Please give me some advice in starting this business especially in Japan.

Thanks
   Yoshi Matsushita
MadisonD

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

I am a new member, six days. And I really look forward to building my downline, and in advance, would like to thank all of you, for all the good advice.
I am using traffic surfing sites for now and soon as I am able, will be using solo ads, cause I know that they do work. It was through a solo ad, that I came into this business.
I have been getting hits to my site, but no bites yet. But, like I have read from so many
we need to keep trying and never, ever give up and always be willing to help one another out.
I am here for the long haul, cause I feel, that this is the one, that will boost me to the top.
And I really hope, that everyone here, will make it to the top as well.
It is going to be an awesome journey and I am really blessed to be here.
Madison
JackieC

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

Just Joined again I started with GDI one year ago even though I am still active in it I fill I will have better luck this time with my upline
I could not get any help with the other ones I had So Thank You.If any one out there is interested in landscaping I have another site with lots of Free infomation on Landscaping. Thanks again Guys
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:03:08 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RENE FIGUEROA

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

HI I TRULY BELIVE THIS IS A GREAT BUSINESS I HOPE TO RECIVE ALL THE HELP FROM MY UPLINE AND EVERYONE.

WONDER IF THEIR IS MEMBERS FROM PUERTORICO IN GDI, SO  LONG, BYE ADIOS BE SUCCESFULL AND GO GLOBAL ALL THE WAY; GOD BLESS.

RENE FIGUEROA FROM ARROYO, PUERTO RICO. 
BBenoit

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2008, 06:00:33 PM »

HELLO,

MY NAME IS BRENDA AND I AM FROM ONTARIO CANADA . HOW DOES THIS GENERATE AN INCOME AND WHEN DOES ITSTART ?
hAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS OR HAS ANYONE GENERATED ANY MONEY YET ?

I AM ANXIOUS TO LEARN ALL I CAN.... Wink

Rusmin Nuryadin

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2008, 09:57:06 AM »

Hi guys...
My name is Rusmin. I'm from Indonesia. It's a bit hard doing online business from my country  Cry. Anyway I keep confident, positive and just keep going doing my best  Cheesy. Surely I will need helps from you guys... I'm a newbie here! Btw, I like discussing about the secret, the attractor factor and so on. I'm sure most of you know that...so let's mail me if you have something good in the topic. My website is www.rahasiakekayaan.ws.

Have fun! and Success! Wink
Cindy_H

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2008, 09:57:06 AM »

Smiley  Hi , I am a new member of about a week.  My name is Cindy Hollander, from Minnesota.  I am looking forward to this site.  It really offers a  great opportunity for little money down.  talk with you later.
G Medina

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2008, 09:57:06 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gerardo Medina and I just started yesterday. As a newbie, I'm gonna need your help guys, so what would you suggest to be the most effective way of building my team?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Gerry
PameeW

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 20, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »

Hi

I'm Pamee!   I joined because I wanted to try the product and it was cheeper than Xango juice online.  I don't mind being a member and working the program, however it is moving rather fast for me.  I am confused about how to work these pages so need all the help I can get.  thanks
Daniel Reppert

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 20, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »

hi everyone, my name is daniel reppert (danny), i have been a member of gdi for three months, but this is my first visit to the forum.
i have about five months experience on the internet in marketing, and am still learning new marketing skills.
i have several domains, but my best one is the .ws domain, i am doing all my own advertising thru this domain now.
this is a great product, and i look forward to working with everyone in the future.
thank you danny
Tammie Busch

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 20, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »

Smiley  Hi Everyone,

I am Tammie Busch and I am new here.  I just signed up for the forum and I have been signed up for GDI a couple months ago. 

I am wondering if I am missing examples of ads to invite people to check out GDI.  I have groups and communities and blogs I can put such ads on, but I have been told over and over again that I am supposed to let some video do the work for me.   I can't get past that answer and was hoping I could get an answer here. Huh

I am not asking someone to do an ad for me, but surely GDI helps its clients with ideas or examples that help with advertising the program in different forums. 

Thank goodness I am moderated, then hopefully I will get an answer quickly.   Smiley
RobertJames

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 20, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm Robert James and I just joined today. I'm a American working overseas in Kuwait and in my search for work I could do from home or anywhere and I just think I have found it. Smiley
RossHardman

View Profile
hi
« Reply #148 on: February 20, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »

im new hope this works
Meg Boone

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2008, 03:28:27 AM »

Hello everyone I am new to all of this as well as most of us all here are.  I have been so lost for the last hour but I am catching on slowly.  I do have to say that the seven days is not nearly enough time to offer to get the point across about what this company has to offer.  I do plan on staying here for a while but I really think that one month would be an appropriate ammount of time to show that you can really make some money doing this.  Thankyou for giving us this opportunity.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: