April 20, 2024, 03:12:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1202447 times)
JMoates

View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: February 10, 2009, 06:46:46 AM »

Hey everyone! My name is Jared, I have been a member for a few days. I am excited about the potential that could come from this. I am new to internet marketing/MLM system, also I have little to zero experience building websites, so I could use all the help that you would be willing to offer me. Thanks for reading this, and I hope that I can get some great ideas from some of the pros on this site.

HopeTucker

View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: February 10, 2009, 06:46:46 AM »

Hi all! My name is Hope Tucker and I am from the big state of Texas. I am new here, duh, and will welcome any and all help.
Asmaa El-Meniawy

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

hi all

I'm Asma, 21 years from Cairo, Egypt
I'm new member here and I'm really happy to be part of this
thanx alot and have fun always friends  Wink

bye  Kiss
AmyVue

View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Cynthia Moses and I'm fairly new here.  I became a member 2 weeks ago now.  It's going a little slow for me as far as signups.  I've been getting several responses from my ads, but no signups yet.  There's one question that I do have....would my new signups show on my downline before or after the 7 day free trial period?

Hey Cynthia. Im new here too Smiley  to answer your question, YES, they will show up during yours and theirs 7 day trial Smiley
Quinetta Williams

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

Hi my name is quinetta and i'm new  starting today i'm hoping this will be a great opportunity and would appreciate all the help i can get. Thank you
BradZalischuk

View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

I would just like to say Hello! to all of you. Just by looking over the forums and site, this seems like a great community. I am from near Toronto, Canada.

Wish me luck with my advertising! Cheesy.

Just wondering, whats kind of money have you guys been making? per month? Cheesy

I just want a taste at what I can actually achieve here.

Also, any stories you would like to share?

Once again, hello, and I look forward to becoming an active member here!
Paul Penders

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1551 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

hi i am a new member my name is paul
i found this site through a number of other sites and to be fair it sounds really good but dose it work does any 1 make money out of it click on the link below to find what i am talking about would be very thankfull for your comments
GaryWright

View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

Hi
I am from South Carolina USA (southern redneck)
I found GDI through a spam and took the plunge but haven't been able to get anything going with it yet.One very important advise I want to give all long term members is this DON'T USE YOUR SYSTEM SLANG on newcomers .I joined the 7 day trial and was then engulfed in all this new terminology Upline, Downline ,Sponsor this Sponsor that,Niche,Affiliations,traffic exchange,ETC .I signed up under Tissa and was engulfed in trying to get all the puzzle and terminology figured out .It was a chore trying to even understand the automated GDI newsletter.I had a warm welcome from members but when I ask how much they made with this service nobody answered .The movie that everybody raves about still left me with questions.Thanks god for Lewis Spring which is my sponsor he was patient with me and help me with allot .
I joined because of the 7 day trial which was over before I even got a 1/3 figured out so I decided to give it another month .I did invite this to my friends & family which some got angry with me for hitting them up with this and the others advised me not to go any further with this which is probably why I continued .I have a I WILL SHOW UP ATTITUDE which drives me sometimes and I want to make a go at this.
I had no more invite leads to use and do not have anyway of getting them ,I have no way of advertising because I am flat busted so I followed Tissa's 3 steps and got them completed.I work 11 hrs days and my wife has been laid off so I really need another income .I was hoping I get my wife involved in it and she could work on it the day time but I can't do that until I get comfortable with it .I find more DON'T s that I found DO's here but my idea of advertising before getting here was doing what I see others do that is posting links on Craiglist which I done a couple of times and got some response but that's all I know.
I know I sound like a computer idiot but I not I have built PC's all my life and all my friends and family /neighbors bring their PC's to me to fix which makes me scared to answer the phone after a long days work LOL but I am in a new world here where I got to translate what I see here into my EGOTWISTED WARPED MIND.
Thanks for the forum I really needed this place it helps alot.

Gary Wright  (garywright14@yahoo.com)

P/S what I really need at the moment is a simple task that I can do with this system (free) until I make some money that can reinvest .I just need to be doing something with this that makes me feel a part of the task at hand .
AND NO I WILL NOT TAKE OUT THE TRASH OR DO THE DISHES I DO ENOUGH OF THAT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Grin

Shefajet Meto

View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

Hi,

My name is Shefajet and I am new to GDI I started a little over a week ago.  I do like the opportunity and I am doing good so far I have 2 members on my team.  I would like to find out though how to set up my website.  I would like to take advantage of the benefit.  Is there a section that I can go and look how to get the most benefit from the website.  Any responses greatly appreciated.
CheriComstock

View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: February 11, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

hi my name is cheri comstock, and i am just starting out, i put my first ads in yesterday i need all the help i can get.  i just quit my job after 25 years to do something different, i hope this is it.
BradZalischuk

View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: February 11, 2009, 04:30:17 PM »

I would just like to say Hello to everyone!

I am a new member here from close to Toronto, Ontario.

just was wondering if you guys have any stories to share about GDI?

maybe how much you have made so far, how easy it was for you, your method of getting people to sign up etc.

Ill start with introducing myself.

My name is Brad Zalischuk, I will be 18 in a few months, and I am all about making friends and money! Cheesy
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1556 on: February 11, 2009, 04:54:41 PM »

Welcome to all new members Global Domains International must be very pleased: You keep coming  from allover the world 'Here's to your  success !
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 04:19:36 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
J_McKechnie

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: February 12, 2009, 03:19:59 PM »

Hi my name is Joe and Im from ft. collins CO. I just recently started and am still trying to understand this
JacobP

View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: February 13, 2009, 03:12:12 AM »

Hey everyone,

Im Jacob from Australia. I am new here (only signed up today) taking a positive approach toward GDI and i believe this program is going to do add some wealth  Wink

Cheers
IsmailM

View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: February 14, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

Hi everyone...
I am new member from Malaysia.
I am really blur with this kind of opportunity. I know that this site is interesting.

I am BLURRR.
I am sorry I have to cancel my account.
Can anyone give a suggestion?
Tq
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: