April 25, 2024, 10:04:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203661 times)
Niklas Liljenberg

View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: February 07, 2009, 03:06:21 PM »

hello greetings from sweden i would be nice to help me to help you to help me Smiley
Billye Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: February 07, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

Hello, I'm Billye Robinson from Texas and I've been in GDI for 3 weeks.  I Love This Company.  I've tried many but, I'm here
to stay.  I've found everything to be so simple to use and I'm running my business after this same format.
I'm so glad to be a part of this Great Company.  Thank you to the Founders of GDI and giving people like me a chance to make
my dreams come true.  God Bless GDI and us all!!!
MikeS4

View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: February 07, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

Hi My name is Mike
I jus joined 4 days ago:)

any tips will be greatly appreciated I am going to stay a member for I believe I have the potential to make something of this

so ya nice to meet all of you and again any tips and getting traffic to my site and pickin up leads would be muchly appreciate I currently dont have a downline:(
guess all my friends and family didnt see the potential I do

Im glad to become a part of the team and wish you all the best and wish me luck as well
Thank you
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 03:12:58 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DavidGriffith

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: February 08, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

Smiley Just joined GDI- excited- I can see lots of potential here- I've been talking to several friends- they're looking at the videos online! - I've been looking at alot of businesses the last few months- I still have all the emails- Can I invite them to look at this business without it being called spam? The policy is alittle tough to read- and understand- thanks for response--- Let's make it happen!   David Griffith
Sylvia Clark

View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: February 08, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

Hello everyone,
I am very sorry to say that I joined the site yesterday with what was soppose to have been a free 7 day trial. This morning I find out that my 7 day trial must have started a week ago before I signed up with this site and gave it my information. Seems the site did not waste one second on trying to grab my money away from me. Heck from the time stamp on my pay pal account and the welcome letter I recieved from the site I didnt even have tome to run to the bathroom before this site ripped me off.
I have cancelled any further payment agreements with this site through my pay pal account and will be sure to let everyone on my other sites, such as my space, Yuwie, 6dgr, facebook, zinzue, hi5 and other 8 or 9 sites I have been with for a while, just how quickly this site is to jump in my grave before the ground is broke for the hole.
I am really disappointed at the actions of this site and will also make a referance about it to one of my best friends who just so happens to work for the Feds in hopes that he will be able to perhaps get this scam site off the web.

Good Luck to those who have not found out about their free 7 day trials like I did.

Sylvia Clark
VFleming

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: February 08, 2009, 01:00:14 PM »

Hi Everyone I joined a few hours ago, I'm wandering around at the moment trying to find my feet in this virtual office,it,s great

Regards Vanessa
JulianLewis

View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: February 09, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »

Hello,my name is Julian and I am tring to figure things out myself. I would appreciate any help from any body, in getting going.
Atkinson R

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: February 09, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »

hi im Robbie im from scotland and im just really trying to make money lol

i was wondering if anyone knows how to create a page but not link it with the rest of your page, so i can make that one page available by invite only?

cheers, rob
David Eubank

View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: February 09, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »

Hello fellow GDI members! I am David from the state of Georgia, USA. Thanks for the welcome and I am always happy to chat with you.
LoriD

Persistance and patience will pay off!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1539 on: February 09, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »

Hi, I'm Lori from Ohio, I am here because of Tissa  Cheesy and also because I saw the opportunity in this company that I haven't seen elsewhere. It isn't something you have to connive and beg people into doing, it's something almost everyone needs or wants, and it benefits you as well. So I would love to hear from any and all of you, I'm doing the people search site and also parking a GDI site, so if anyone has any advice, Ill take all I can get. I'm doing alot of the traffic exchange thing, which links or presentations get the best results? I am happy to be part of the community, be back soon! -ldunnoh3
SSoli

View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: February 09, 2009, 03:05:24 AM »

Hi all,

I'm Sophia.

I joined a week ago. No new signups for me yet Sad  but I'll take it slow.

Looking forward to learning from you all as I go a long and also fully utilise GDI's affiliate package.

I hope to be of help to other newbies someday soon.

Good business to you all.
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1541 on: February 09, 2009, 01:36:04 PM »

Hi, I'm Lori from Ohio, I am here because of Tissa  Cheesy and also because I saw the opportunity in this company that I haven't seen elsewhere. It isn't something you have to connive and beg people into doing, it's something almost everyone needs or wants, and it benefits you as well. So I would love to hear from any and all of you, I'm doing the people search site and also parking a GDI site, so if anyone has any advice, Ill take all I can get. I'm doing alot of the traffic exchange thing, which links or presentations get the best results? I am happy to be part of the community, be back soon! -ldunnoh3

Lori My Issue With Tissa's People Search!!

I did come across tissa's people search engine late last year which one of my downline affiliates sent me to have a look at, had a read up on how it got started and all that, so decided to try it out, try and see how it would benefit me in building my downline, so I joined and also joined all the other affiliate sites that tissa recommended me to join. I already was a clickbank member and also was already using google adsense on my websites, just needed to join the other 2 affiliate sites, so I could get pass the 1st step. For the 2nd step I created another .Ws domain so tissa could upload my search engine to that domain, so it would run off the domain I provided, so I did that, I now was paying for 2 .Ws domains, but didn't want to close my original one, because thats the domain I have left links all over the internet with and was my main traffic pulling url to my GDI affiliate pages.

Then when I got to the 3rd step where I saw we had to pay $29 a month so our pages or search engine will be added to tissa's PPC campaign with google, so I did pay my first months subscription, thinking that "cool tissa is gonna promote and send people my way as well", now I was paying for an extra domain to run my search engine as well as paying tissa $29 a month to add me to his google PPC campaign, so over the coarse of the month, I would see in the traffic part in members area of peoplesearch that tissa would send someone my way every now and then, but was getting kind of anxious on how and what was he doing to help us, I noticed the search for people is only restricted to US residents and would only search those people that have actually added thier details to be searchable to those 2 affiliate people search sites that tissa recommended. And still I'm from new zealand so who the hell am I gonna search for in america?.

I also wrote a support question to tissa in saying how does his PPC campaign he is running benefits us when all I see when I click on his top of the charts ads on google is his story of how he got paid millions by using affiliate sites and how they rock. Yet I said to him in support, how does our $29 a month we are paying him to promote our so called search engine, benefiting us. Sure he offered the $125 bonus sign up, but had to keep up the momentum of the 3 steps for a certain amount of time before he would ever pay it out, really your just paying him to pay you back your $125 sign up bonus, because after the period you had to keep momentized you would of paid tissa more than the sign up bonus you eventually get. So yeah I asked the support question, how does that $29 a month benefit us in his campaigns?

God I waited so long for the answer and in the end I never got ONE! my support question was left there unanswered, I sent more support questions and they wern't answered as well, gawd I was practically pulling my hair out and disgraced that I was brushed of like that, I figured it out, all this BS site tissa has set up has only ment to benefit himself, and his statement of saying people search is taking off is all a load of crap, yeah "taking of for himself", where people who do join, have to promote a search engine with no story to tell of how your making millions from affiliate sites. And yet expecting people to join you without no success story like tissa has. And getting them to try and join you just looking at a pitifully set up people search engine webpage, that only takes one second to upload to any domain because the page holds no value at all.

Sure he is on the leader board, but you will never see anyone that has joined him in that people search engine program be on top of the leader board as he is. Yet another thing he said for all members when they joined people search was they wern't allowed to use the keyword affiliate or affilitize in there own PPC campaigns as they promote there search engines, because those are the key words that triggers his ads, "where are the keywords that trigger our ads", for the so called $29 a month we were paying for him to advertise our pages, all a bunch of crap. And ohhhh....how so many he has sucked in. I can't believe how many traffic exchanges are promoting people search engines, over saturating the market with search engines LMAO and yes I was one of them, but came to my senses.

Sad to see still one of my downline is holding in there, holding onto faith that something would happen with this people search, and yet she has been in it for 6 months now, and I have not seen anyone join her business since.

So I canceled my account with peoplesearch, just a bunch of crap, canceled my peoplesearch domain with GDI, now back to 1 domain and promoting my GDI afiliates sites the old fashioned way with my own 2 hands, and successfully too.

People Understand Things And Dig A Bit Deeper In You Understanding How This People Search Engine Is Gonna Benefit You, I Gaurentee, Like Me You Won't Find It.

Pass this onto anyone who is in people search and lets discuss this matter further in GDI forums,
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 02:03:11 PM by P De Thierrry » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
AmyVue

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: February 09, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »

Hi all Smiley My name is Amy Vue and I joined GDI yesterday and already have a signup!  Grin Good luck to everyone and hope to see you all at the TOP!!!!!!
CMoses

View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: February 09, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Cynthia Moses and I'm fairly new here.  I became a member 2 weeks ago now.  It's going a little slow for me as far as signups.  I've been getting several responses from my ads, but no signups yet.  There's one question that I do have....would my new signups show on my downline before or after the 7 day free trial period?
Robert L2

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: February 09, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »

Hello everyone,
My name is Rob Lailvaux and new to GDI. I would greatly appreciate your asssistance with regards to a brief explanation of the finest, easiest and quickest method(s) of utilizing GDI to generate money.
I have basically received my GDI Domain and several referral links which I have currently placed with a Traffic Exchange - have not had any feedback thereof as yet
and that is the only way I am utilizing GDI at the moment.

Any good suggestions will be most appreciated indeed.

Regards
Rob

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: