March 19, 2024, 02:40:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 226107 times)
Nicholas Leonard

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: March 06, 2014, 09:55:02 AM »

Click on Change DNS on your My Domains.  This will access the site builder
Nicholas Leonard

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 06, 2014, 09:56:18 AM »

Why can't we access the SiteBuilder?  I came back to GDI, was a member a long time ago.  I discontinued it.  They have now made some wonderful changes.  That is why I came back!  Now I can't access what I am paying for.  I am still on the trial, it that why or is a system glitch.  I am doing the Learning Bonus.  I click on the link and it takes me to My Domains.  Then if I click on Build Your Website, it shows the SiteBuilder Robot Image Page and then after 3 seconds the page changes to My Domains Page, not giving access to SiteBuilder.  This was the whole reason I wanted this package, fo SiteBuilder.  How do you complete your Learning Bonus if the site will not give you access to the tasks required to get the bonus?  How do I promote this and just offer domain and hosting, and not offer this site builder and justify the cost?  Doesn't make me very confident in promoting GDI, can someone fix this?  This is a great opportunity, if you have the tools you were supposed to receive with the package!  How do you ever hit a bonus if they are unrealistic and you can't achieve them because the website has a glitch that will make them unattainable.  Some one Please help.  I have already referred 3 people in 2 days.  I have integrated this with another business I have, so they join this as part of a package.  I will have sign-ups every day! I just don't want my name attached to a business that does not deliver what we are selling!  Hope Someone has an answer, haven't had 1 question answered by support and have placed multiple support tickets.  Thanks if you can help!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: November 18, 2015, 09:53:50 AM »

This is great information. Every time your access link is tapped. It changes the type of landing page. Test and see the amazing technology we are given. There is a place that you can just copy&paste it goes out to over 1,000 locations without anything else. Do this 3 times a day. No telling what will happen. Based on your own efforts.

Pass this information to everyone in your group.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: