March 18, 2024, 07:02:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 226061 times)
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: April 03, 2010, 08:17:46 AM »

Hello!

I had this problem too. There is one webpage that I would like to update, but I am afraid to edit my page. The text box keep jumping around the page and you can't correct it. Whoever is responsible for the sitebuilder, please correct this problem. Thank you! Have A GREAT WEEKEND and HAPPY EASTER!

Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
IBaggs

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 08, 2010, 03:17:42 AM »

I cannot find where to:

Link my Pages/Find the navigation bar to insert into my pages and direction buttons also i tried inserting google adwords/adsense into my page but it doesnot work can anyone help me sole my problems?

Isaac Huh Huh
Emma_H

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 13, 2010, 11:25:10 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question! I need an RSS feed on my site but don't have a clue! I need it to integrate with things like comluv.com and to have the little RSS symbol in the browser address bar. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Emma.

http://www.emmathomas.ws/Blog

Laugh often, dream big, reach for the stars!!
PaulaDun

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 16, 2010, 07:18:35 AM »

Can i create deeplinks to ws. domain registration directly without the ferrarimovie?
KevinBadham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #364 on: April 17, 2010, 10:34:20 AM »

hi emma
            you might want to check out a site called twollo, there you can get info on rss feeds for your site or twitterfeed is another one, good luck hope this helps

regards
kevin

« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 10:35:26 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
HLawton

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 20, 2010, 03:15:53 PM »

Hasn't anyone gotten any further since 2008 when it comes to a .ws website and Google AdSense?  I'm having trouble getting through the set up process from google for domains.  Does anybody have any advice on how to get these to show up?  Thanks!
GabrielP

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 13, 2010, 03:04:16 PM »

I am new to the internet, especially that of complex and complicated things regarding website development.   Is there anyone out, persons or materials, that could help me on a step by step procedures on setting up a website?  I know the members area provides you a template where you could just fill in the necessary information but sometimes if i want to edit or delete stuff that i made and redo it again...i can't do anything.  Please help!  Thank you to anyone who have a good soul there..My best wishes also for your business!
Desideriu Borzasi

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:50 AM »

Hello
I'm new to this ...Can enyone tell me how to modify my wesite i cant get the site builder to work

Thx
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »

It is better to create a website with just one theme rather than a motley of things to promote and sell?
I have heard that it is better to have just one thing to promote  as vistors just get distracted and end up leaving the site  buying nothing? What do you think?
-
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »

Hello again, P_Gringel.  By the way, I love those images you include at the bottom of each post.  Smiley

Well, this is what I think.  It really depends on the website and what YOU want them to do.  If there is a definite action you want them to take then it would be better not to give them any other choice.

But, if you don't have a specific action you want them to take then having multiple things on the page is fine.  I'll use one of my blogs as an example.  On most of my pages there is a sidebar that says "Other network marketing resources".  I only list 5 resources but each of those get visitors regularly.  Which is what I want.

But then there are other pages where I definitely want them to take a specific action.  For instance, I want them to opt into my list or something.  In that case, that is the ONLY option I give.  And I even make it extremely obvious what it is I want them to do.  For instance, I might have a big red arrow pointing to the form where I want them to put their information.

So, it really depends on what YOU want them to do on that given page.  If you definitely want them to go to one specific place, don't give them any other choice.  But if you don't have a definite action you want them to take on that page, giving a person options is fine.

There's my opinion, hope it helps!  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
LucieK

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 27, 2010, 09:43:12 PM »

Hello. I registered few days ago and i am little bit embarrased couse my reffeal asks me to give him my password so he can upload the presentation on my site.
As you can see there is my personal informations + credit card informations. I just want to know if it is ussual procedure, couse i think its not legal indeed. Have someone similar experiens? Thank u for every answer
Roberta Thompson

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 08, 2011, 09:33:44 AM »

Yes - one of my upline is asking for the same thing......
Alvin Joss Gurubot

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 08, 2012, 11:08:32 AM »

Let learn what in this business....espcly for create a own website...
GeorgeT1

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 21, 2012, 10:26:43 AM »

Hi all,

Only a very new member and wondering if site builder is available for use while i am still in the trial period.
I dont appear to have the correct password to access this feature. Can anyone update me on this?

Thanks
Wayne
NickC

Success Start in the Mind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2012, 06:27:33 PM »

Thanks for your comment on this subject... wow, I sure learn the hard way.. I was always promoting this an dthat and everything else.. DID NOT create any income and teh worst part was that I did not create any friends and worthwhile contacts that some how support each others...

Now my focus is specifically to support others and ONLY have a blog that I share soem of what happen along the way in my life, IT IS WORKING... lots of people read it, coment and email me privately to ask how I can support them and GUESS what? That is wonderful and love it...

Please email me anytime and some how we will support each others in wath ever way possible.

Best of everything.. always!!!!!
nick catricala

__"I Help You Help Your Self"
Nick Catricala - MicroConsulting
24hr support: http://www.contact-nick.com
My Blog: http://catricala.ws/index.php/core-phase-training-guide/
https://www.facebook.com/nickcatricala
Business eMail: nick@catricala.ws
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
  Print  

Jump to: