March 29, 2024, 08:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: HTML Questions? Ask Here!  (Read 147360 times)
J Reedy

Live every day like your last...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »

Hi, I don't want to sound petty but where do you put html on the new 4.01 editor? I could find it on the old one. Is it the widgets, because I have had little luck getting mine to be approved, and have not been able to play streaming video for my music school. I understand most of the applications on this page but no one has actually explained to me where you paste the html codes in the new editor!

Have an awesome day!
AnneL

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2009, 08:20:35 AM »

Please help the newbie. I'm fairly intelligent but I can't for the life of me get the software to accept copying/pasting the html code for the banners.

I would be SO grateful for some help.
Hussain Khan

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hi, Can anyone help me on how to make a capture page on sitebuilder? I tried to copy html code for capture page but was unable to paste it when editing my webpage. I had clicked the source button but the html just cannot be pasted. Thanks.
MirandaLloyd

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 12, 2009, 05:18:02 AM »

Hey, I was wondering if there's a way to edit my website in just straight HTML mode. The Site Builder is extremely taxing on my processor, and doesn't seem to work for me at all. I click an option and it just moves the toolbox around. Sad

"Oh my god, it's grotesque! Oh, and there's something in a jar."

--Wash, Firefly episode "The Message"
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: May 12, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

Please help the newbie. I'm fairly intelligent but I can't for the life of me get the software to accept copying/pasting the html code for the banners.

Hi Anne, Can't uderstand why it isn't working for you, I've just tried it and it worked fine for me.
First make quite sure that you have actually copied the code..ie:highlight the text and then copy..(I normally do this by using the edit tool at top of my browser) I also use the edit tool again to select paste, don't know what else to say to help..use source option to paste the html code into the page you are editing.
All the best Dave

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
Rick_C

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 14, 2009, 10:35:47 PM »

You have to be in html mode to do this. There is a tab at the bottom of the editor to do this.

Hello, I am new to GDI and I am trying to figure out how to copy an html code using Sitebuilder.  I notice where you say that one must be in html mode and look for the tab at the bottom of the editor - however, I see no tab like this.  Am I missing something?  Is there a setting I might not have on?  Thank you for any help you can give.
rc
Anthony Albanez

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 01, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

I want to add my Twitter widget on my website and it gives me the HTML code and I tried to follow the directions on how to add it in the editor but it does not work.

Please help me!   I try to use the HTML in the text tab of the web editor but nothing works

Thanks,

Anthony
Nazneen Jaleel

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2009, 06:46:00 AM »

hi everybody...i am fairly new here...n it wud be luvely if i cud get sum help...building my website!

i've typed in ol da data required...now at de end...i wud want to put a REGISTER HERE button...and link it to a lead capture page...or da GDI presentation!!!

pls give me step by step instructions...cuz i m not in2 web designing at ol...thanx
Bobby C

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2009, 03:00:37 AM »

I spent many months learning HTML then I found 90 second Website Builder. I've try many other site building programs, this one is simple to use cost about $70 I put a link to it from my site http://www.cru-ven.ws/ this is an affiliate link on my site but because it was so simple to use is why I started promoting it
Bobby
Cynthia R

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 07, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »

Open the Content Editor and select Source at the bottom of the box. Copy and paste the html code there.
T_LeBlanc

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 05, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »

Where do I put my WS site url in the banner code to direct visitors to my site?
Lebo Serem

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 27, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »

Uploading updated index.html files

How can I update my 'index.html' file? I have tried to do so unsuccessfully several times.

Lebo Serem
Ionut Astalis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: November 20, 2009, 05:32:24 AM »

Heeeelp !!!

Hello everybody, I want to start building my website with website-builder and the first thing I want to do is to put on the home page an option from where people can choose the language in which the site will be displayed Roll Eyes .

How can I do that?  Huh

Thank you so much,
      Johnnie

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them:
 A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be
a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will.
 But the will must be stronger than the skill
R Wilding

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 20, 2009, 09:45:30 AM »

Hi all,

Could anyone let me know how to put written HTML up on my domain. Is there an area of the sitebuilder for this or something? Any advice would be helpful thanks,

R
DRooney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: November 23, 2009, 02:59:35 AM »

I think I know what you are looking for... while you are on your page in the site builder program, click on text in the left - hand menu...a text box will pop up. Then click on "source" at the bottom of the box ( be sure and delete any stray html that is there before you copy your html ) Click preview to make sure it is working before you place  the box on your page. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: