April 29, 2024, 11:53:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa  (Read 64032 times)
Kevin M

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 03:02:24 AM »

hey everybody am pretty much the newest guy here. i've joined these thing like 3 hours ago. and finally got tired of trying to make the site. which requires too much. wat i wanna know is how these works and how do u get pple to join it. coz most of my friends ain't interested in making websites. so where else can i get potential customers? coz if these countinues am calling in the next couple of hours. to cancel. so basically wat i need is somebody to tell me that they have gotten rich or money out of these thing. 1st of all its gonna be chargin me 10 $ just for havin it. and then even if i get a customer its still gonna be charging me 3 $ to send me the check. so assuming i get 25 bucks that means i got 12 bucks. So could somebody please tell me these is worth my time.i don't mind making the 12 bucks don't get me wrong i truly welcome extra money. but does it work.  i don't trust the other testimonials posted up on there site. i want somebody to tell me from here. aiiiight get back with me.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 07:49:31 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Frank O1

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 12:43:40 AM »

hi everyone,, i need help regarding the payment option for nigeria...i have prospects there but that payment option is there problem,,,please help...
please advice...ASAP
thanks
.Thanks for being there,iam also a resident of NIG,pls you can secure your credit card thru different methods.For more info  call me .
Frank
MCaro

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 01:50:46 PM »

Hi my name is Caro from South Africa Bryanston.
JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2006, 06:18:05 AM »

hey everybody am pretty much the newest guy here. i've joined these thing like 3 hours ago. and finally got tired of trying to make the site. which requires too much. wat i wanna know is how these works and how do u get pple to join it. coz most of my friends ain't interested in making websites. so where else can i get potential customers? coz if these countinues am calling in the next couple of hours. to cancel. so basically wat i need is somebody to tell me that they have gotten rich or money out of these thing. 1st of all its gonna be chargin me 10 $ just for havin it. and then even if i get a customer its still gonna be charging me 3 $ to send me the check. so assuming i get 25 bucks that means i got 12 bucks. So could somebody please tell me these is worth my time.i don't mind making the 12 bucks don't get me wrong i truly welcome extra money. but does it work.  i don't trust the other testimonials posted up on there site. i want somebody to tell me from here. aiiiight get back with me.

Greetings Kevin!

You've joined three hours ago and are already thinking about giving up? Please forgive me for being harsh, but I don't think you'll make it in this GDI business nor in ANY internet business, for that matter. Making a website is fairly easy with the supplied editor. Admittedly it's not the best website maker/editor there is, but it functions perfectly well for setting up and publishing your first effort.

Most of your friends, you say, aren't interested in making websites. That's not a problem at all - it just means that they're not your best target group. Which again is not a problem, because your target group is (literally!) the whole world.

I am amused at your way of counting the relationship between cost and profit (grin)! Basically you put down your monthly 10 dollars subscription as pure COST, while in fact you are enjoying (= consuming) a fairly valuable product which, IN ADDITION, offers you the option to make a buck. You should see this latter option as a long-term issue, and I reckon it's exactly THERE that you haven't figured things out sufficiently.

Long term does not mean three HOURS, but much more like three YEARS or so. By then you should be able to show a pleasing residual profit if... you invest energy and work! Give it a year, mate. Hang on, and let's talk again when that year is past. Right now you are sort of labelling yourself a failure before you even tried. Let go of that self-fulfilling prophecy, and make a slow but sure succes out of your GDI business!

Be well!

Jaap Verduijn,
The Man Who Is Too Lazy Too Fail.
KKareithi

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 03:14:30 AM »

Hey all
I am Kigondu or Kigo for short from Kenya in East Afica
I saw GDI sometime back but at the time i geuss i just was at that place in my life where i
was not ready to commit.
However now am here and i am going to give it my best shot.
Thanks
Kigo 
JamesThumari

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2007, 12:45:14 PM »

hi all am from kenya and ready to make some money
Shaun Potgieter

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 01:39:16 PM »

Hi Shaun here nice to meet all of you.

I'm From South Africa

I'm very excited and I really hope this is going to work for me.
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 08:40:41 PM »

Hi Shaun here nice to meet all of you.

I'm From South Africa

I'm very excited and I really hope this is going to work for me.

No question that GDI will work for you (and anyone).

The question is...

Will you work GDI?

Welcome and resolve to NEVER quit.
HarounKola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2007, 10:16:37 AM »

Hi there.My name is Sashen Naidu - i come from South Africa.I would like more assistance in this business opportunity. how do i invite other people? How do i get started?

Would appreciate if u could kindly get back to me.
Many Thanks,
Sashen

Hi Sashen,

I'm sure that by now, you've had your questions answered and that you are soaring with your GDI business. If anyone else is reading this, then I suggest the Wealth Guide as a great resource to get started. Check it out at: http://website.ws/pdf/wealthguide.pdf

A resource that I'm trying out and using is PayifForward. I'll let you know how I'm doing with that in the weeks to come.

Keep trying
Haroun

How to Grow a Global Network Marketing Business
by Marketing Yourself As The Brand
Godfrey Philander

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2007, 12:11:14 PM »

Hi All

I'm Godfrey from ZA

I joined yesterday and nearly freaked out when I found out that you can only fully cancel your account by phone.
My 1st thought was, this must be a scam, cause once you're in, you can't get out easily.

Then I decided to join this forum and see what others have to say. Well, I think I'll stay a little longer (hope to change it to forever).

Maybe I am overexcited and now I over-react. Will try my best as everybody else. Good luck all!!
F_Roe

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2007, 03:45:39 PM »

Smiley
We all are here and trying very hard to earn our goal "income and meeting new friends."
Ive been in about 2 weeks , surf and do ads, go into chat rooms .
Success to you

frances
gadsen, al
PamR

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »

Wow. I am impressed. I had no idea that there were so many South African in GDI. I am formerly from SA but now live in the  USA. I wanted to find a product that I can introduce to SA & here it is. Good luck
William Hugo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »

Hi everyone

My name is William and I am from South Africa.I'm very exciting to try out a new website,and try to find
something that will fit my needs.You people make me feel comfortable here.I'm also new into this internet
things and hope that GDI will help me a lot.

Thanks
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2007, 12:44:32 AM »

Hi African Sisters and Brother.

Here is Serge From West Africa but living in Canada
So far, I think that participating in Forum is one of the best way to promote your GDI Biz.
Every day I post into 10 - 12 forums.

So try it

Serge
CandiceP

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

Hi everyone - I have been a member for almost 2 weeks, but I think I need a bit of help to get people to sign on - I send alot of e-mails by I think what I am e-mailing is not working - any e-mail content suggestions?

I will really appreciate it.

And does anyone here have over 100 direct sign-ups and how long did that take - what can you suggest I should do to get there?  How much do you earn now?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: