May 01, 2024, 10:48:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777864 times)
CaswellWhyte

View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: May 11, 2008, 06:14:06 AM »

Hi !!!,

I'm caswell i'm in Hyattsville Maryland near to Washington DC, originally from Jamaica.
I would like to hear from everyone.
Tunde Campbell

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 12, 2008, 05:19:47 AM »

Cheesy
Hi everyone,
I am Tunde from California! I am a new member to your wonderful team!
I am excited to be here!
Thanks for all your support in advance!
Wishing you all great success,
Tunde
 Cheesy
Dolores_Baker

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 12, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

Hi I'am from No. Carolina!
K_Agunabor

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 15, 2008, 02:00:06 PM »

hi, am new, still on my 7 day free trial. but intend to continue after that. I hope to get all the help i can from you guys and also contribute in any way i can.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:00:20 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Mary Mendez

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 16, 2008, 03:59:29 AM »

Hey all! This should be my 3rd week here with GDI. Just discoved this forum a couple of days ago and its been extremely helpful! GDI has great people representing them!

Also just finished my website and hoping to get some feedback from anyone with some spare time.

Greatly appreciate it!
Mary Mendez
www.mymustardseed.ws
JenniferM1

View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 18, 2008, 05:21:08 AM »

Hello,

I too am in sunny Florida.  We live in Spring Hill, FL.  Where are you?

Good luck and best wishes.

Jennifer

Hello,
This is my first post and I am very excited about Global Domains International.  I plan on using GDI in my primary program...it's that great!  It was one of the easiest site builder programs I have used and the email service is outstanding.  GDI makes me look professional. 
JenniferM1

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 18, 2008, 05:21:08 AM »

Welcome!

Tip for the day:  got to the library and borrow the book, "Your first year in network marketing!"  Successful GDI affiliates have recommended this.  I will try to get my copy today.

Best wishes.

Jennifer

Hi I'am from No. Carolina!
Lee Ann Carpenter

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 18, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

Hello again!!  This is Lee Ann Carpenter and I live in Ohio.  I hope to do very well with this organization.  I hope to also get help from all here also!!  Hope to here from all of you soon!!! Smiley Smiley
W Moses

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 19, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

Hi I am really new to GDI. I just came on yesterday and am in my second day of the trial period. I am from Arizona, U.S.A. I have sent out about ten invites and had three people look at the flash movie.

There is a lot I don't know and am willing to listen to some of the more experienced members of this forum. I will try and stop in here at least twice a day for tips and to see how others are doing. I hope after awhile I will be in a position to help those who may follow me.

W Moses
Tremayne Robinson

Build a Residual Income with your GDI Downline

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1164 on: May 19, 2008, 03:50:35 PM »

Hello Everyone My name is Tremayne and I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm from Florida and I have been involved with Online businesses for approximately 2 years now and I'm excited about getting started with GDI. This company has a lot of potential and I am glad to be a part of it. My gdi team building co-op is working and I should be receiving signups here daily. Once again Hello to everybody here in the GDI forum.

Chat,Blog,and Comment on any Website http://www.web2upgrade.com/wizdomheard Affiliatize,Monetize, and Advertise-Plus build your GDI downline http://Acme-People-Search.com/signup.php?ref=1223850384VVXV Need a List?  http://www.list-wiz.com/lw/wizdomheard
Ric Lopez

View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 20, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »

Just wanted to say HI, name is Ric, and Im in the Denver area, are there any others Denver people here Huh

"If You Valur Your Freedom, Thank A Veteran"
Wes Webster

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 21, 2008, 02:07:23 PM »

Looking forward to growing this business as a team.

Do we have a " Step by Step for DUMMIES " way to build our new website. Picked a template, can "type in" text,now about banner ads,contact "page", video presentation, my charities tab etc.
I have bounced around these forums , but still run into things like make a directory then a sub directory for images as an example. What is a directory? A Folder? To jump on the punchline here I doubt 411 will help lol.
If this guide doesn't yet exsist, someone could make a few bucks makeing one. I would prefer a "follow my lead" video myself. I can work with a "printed" guide since it would be cheaper to make.

I hope this message finds everyone Healthy, getting Wealthier, and Wise,,,

Wes Webster  Texas U.S.A
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 02:07:41 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Faith A

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 24, 2008, 04:26:26 PM »

I am Faith Armstrong and I am from the state of Mississippi in the USA.
I look forward to meeting, learning,and sharing with you all.
Lee Ann Carpenter

View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 25, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Lee Ann Carpenter and I am from Ohio.  I am a new member to the organization and I would like to here from anyone or everyone on how they got started with this.  I am kinda in a state of confusion.  I could use some help and info from any one who would like to help me!!  Thank you.
Mark Herzog

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 26, 2008, 06:19:41 AM »

Hello everyone!!!!

I am a new member to GDI.

I believe having a personal website is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.
   I am sharing it with everyone I know.

I would love to meet and correspond with people from all over the world.

I live in the state of Michigan in the USA.

Mark S. Herzog

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 06:20:12 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: