March 28, 2024, 05:30:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Give Up  (Read 63885 times)
James Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2009, 03:47:17 AM »

Hi to everyone!

There are some great books and cd's out there for motivational and positive thinking. These are fantastic. I have been involved in networking for a while now and am very involved with the way in which we succeed or fail. Everything is created in your thoughts first before action is applied. Have you ever heard of the saying, "if you think you can, or you think you cant, you are right". It is difficult to be positive all of the time but that is what networking is all about, somebody to lean on and feed off. So many negative people around who are scared of failure, they would rather not do something in the first place and this way they feel safe. But this is ok, dont waste energy to worry of what they might think. Never turn your back on them, as they one day may need you. These people swim with the in crowd. To be successful in this world you need to hold your head up high and swim the other way, sure it is going to be against the tide but keep swimming and soon enough you will get a break. Help enough other people to learn to do the same and you will be rewarded. Dont think what you can get from this, think who can you help to get from this and yours will come. You see, there are plenty of people who think just like us who are looking for something just like this, we just need to be patient and get ready.

I hope this helps. Keep swimming my friends  Smiley

Suellen Fry-Washington

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2009, 07:08:21 AM »

Hi to everyone!

There are some great books and cd's out there for motivational and positive thinking. These are fantastic. I have been involved in networking for a while now and am very involved with the way in which we succeed or fail. Everything is created in your thoughts first before action is applied. Have you ever heard of the saying, "if you think you can, or you think you cant, you are right". It is difficult to be positive all of the time but that is what networking is all about, somebody to lean on and feed off. So many negative people around who are scared of failure, they would rather not do something in the first place and this way they feel safe. But this is ok, dont waste energy to worry of what they might think. Never turn your back on them, as they one day may need you. These people swim with the in crowd. To be successful in this world you need to hold your head up high and swim the other way, sure it is going to be against the tide but keep swimming and soon enough you will get a break. Help enough other people to learn to do the same and you will be rewarded. Dont think what you can get from this, think who can you help to get from this and yours will come. You see, there are plenty of people who think just like us who are looking for something just like this, we just need to be patient and get ready.

I hope this helps. Keep swimming my friends  Smiley

I am trying here but honest to God...people are really not in to GDI like I thought! My down line keeps getting smaller! And the number of people in the orange...well, let's just say- quite a few inactives!!! So here's my take!  There just isn't enough money in this unless you have money to put into it!!! Any one who says anything different is not being honest!!
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2009, 03:06:16 PM »

Tongue I am really discouraged!!
I have been doing this business for about 4 months. I said I would not quit. But God this is hard!!! I have tried everything and listened to everything I can to make this thing go!! Just need some help in what I might be doing wrong!! Or someone to tell me I can do it!!
Thanks guys
Dave
HashimSalim

Welcome to my dream world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 11:04:58 AM »

HI SEAN!

Thanks for your advice but I have a quetion, what should I do to my un resposive uplines? should I quit then join GDI under another person?

success is brought by good relationship between uplines and downlines
MDonna1

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2009, 02:03:19 PM »

I would like some advice as to what (if anything) I can do to contact the individuals who come to my site daily and don't take the leap of faith to join!  Everyday I check my hit list and see the same IP addresses, yet I don't know how (or if I can) to respond to them to offer any assistance in their decision to try the "test drive".

Advice?

Thanks!
Donna
James Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2009, 06:26:25 AM »

I have been doing this business for about 4 months. I said I would not quit. But God this is hard!!! I have tried everything and listened to everything I can to make this thing go!! Just need some help in what I might be doing wrong!! Or someone to tell me I can do it!!
Thanks guys
Dave

You need t get a copy of a book called " attitude is everything" by author Jeff Keller. You need this book Dave. After you have read it, post back!

James :-)
Suellen Fry-Washington

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 06:09:40 AM »

Thanks guys
Dave

You need t get a copy of a book called " attitude is everything" by author Jeff Keller. You need this book Dave. After you have read it, post back!

James :-)

Reading this book will not get people to sign up!!! ost people do not have the vision we have!!!
James Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2009, 12:07:39 PM »

Reading this book helped me and many others i know. I just hope your comment isn't contradicting yourself, I mean your vision and all that. One step at a time is sometimes all is needed. I simply suggested a great tool to help one step but obviously it would be much faster if we all apply your fast sign up technique. Somebody was looking for a bit of support not anything negative. Shame on you  Undecided

Make sure you get and read that book Dave. It will help you with many of parts of your life.

And no, i'm not Jeff Keller  Cheesy
S Patterson

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Hey my trial is almost up and I have not gotten a single person to sign up under me. I feel hopeless, not even a "hey" or a call. My Mentor isn't ever around, his number never works I believe I just got scammed.
M Stiner

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

How is everybody doing. I just started today and as I read some of these post im surprise at how hard it is to sign people up I guess I am about to find out in a minute. With the economy being so bad you would think people would jump on quickly but maybe not. Reguardless I can't give up cause its my only option it just ain't any jobs out here to get.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: