March 28, 2024, 01:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Give Up  (Read 63864 times)
SeanG

GDI For Life!!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2006, 02:20:46 AM »

Hello. I just wanted to say that I have been a member with GDI for a little time now. I also wanted to say that I am having a lot fun watching my business grow.

I'd like to give some inspriration to new members or members that are having a hard time with this business. The main thing is to not get frustrated and give up. If you are not having any success right now, just keep learning as much as can. I hate to see people give up when this business cost so little. When people ask me how much this business cost, I tell them, "It's cheaper than bottled water." That is, if you buy at least 10 bottles every month out of vending machines. The only difference is that bottled water won't allow you to earn commissions like GDI.  Believe it or not, I have run into many people who think that $10 is too much for this business.  I just tell them, "If you can't afford $10 a month, then you won't succeed at any business if that's your attitude." Stay away from people who make sarcastic remarks about your business. These people fail to see the potential of this system and their remarks can weigh on you if you allow it.

When you get frustrated, just go to the leaderboards. Remember, those people were brought into this system just as you were. Just imagine having a member in your top level who recruits 25 to 50 members a week. Once you get a member like that, you can sit back and watch the commissions roll in or you can continue to search for those type of people to help build your business even more. A lot of you probably have uplines who are not responsive. That is a shame. Just keep in mind that they may not be responsive because they may have someone in their downline who is building it for them. Don't be afraid to advertise. Some people look at advertisement as an expense and not an investment. I don't know about you, but I would be willing to pay top dollar to have some of the big hitters on the leaderboards in my downline. If you don't advertise or promote your business, you don't stand a chance to receive anything.

Just keep on learning and eventually, you will start earning. All of the support that you need can be found right here in this forum. There is no one way to succeed in this business, you just have to find your niche. Remember, you don't have to do what the next man does in order to be successful.  Some people are good at making cold calls. Some people have a gift of gab. There are also people who can make things happen just by sitting at their computer. The choice is yours, but whatever you do, DON'T GIVE UP!

Sean G.
TRobinson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 02:05:19 AM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU CONCERN. I'M NOT GIVING UP YET CAUSE AS YOU SAY IT COST SO LITTLE. AND I KNOW THIS IS A GOOD THING CAUSE I FEEL IT AND BELIEVE IN IT, I KNOW IT WILL TAKE SOMETIME BUT I JUST GET A LITTLE OVER ANXIOUS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. TINA
Tina K

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 02:10:47 PM »

Sad
Thanks for the advice and I was ready to give up. This is the second time I have joined and promised myself this time would be better. Well, it hasn't been. I'm stuck, i've done advertising and left business cards at work but to no avail. I need some help as I feel like a failure when this should be so easy to sell.

Thanks.  Tina K

SeanG

GDI For Life!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 12:28:56 PM »

Sad
Thanks for the advice and I was ready to give up. This is the second time I have joined and promised myself this time would be better. Well, it hasn't been. I'm stuck, i've done advertising and left business cards at work but to no avail. I need some help as I feel like a failure when this should be so easy to sell.

Thanks.  Tina K

I'm glad that you didn't give up. It's so cheap to be a member, I don't even look at the membership as an expense. I can easily spend my money on a lot of garbage that doesn't matter. It comes to about 33 cents a day. It doesn't get any better than that. There are many tools out here to promote GDI., but the most important tool of all is your mindset. A poor mindset will not leave any room for growth in this business.

I don't do buisness cards that much, but from what I hear,they can be very affective. Don't juts leave your business cards at work, leave them at gas stations,fast food restaurants, grocery stores etc. It good to market online and offline. The rule of thumb that I use is this: you must make sure that you bring people in the same way you came in. If you found GDI on Google, it would be silly to rule Google out as an effective way to recruit people. The only reason that you are not having any luck is becuase your links are not spread out enough yet.

Get those links out there and it will come.

Sean G.
Minh Vo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 01:00:38 PM »

hi guys,

i'm very new to GDI, just joined today and just reading around and i must say i agree with you sean, you do not know what you can do until u try and not give up.... i just want to tell a litte story now, hope you guys dont mind... i used to give up all time a couple of years ago after i had an operation (hernia operation) i couldnt exercise or lift any heavy stuff so i got chubby (thats what people said) but i knew i was fat and guess what the truth came out later.... ok back to the story after constantly not doing anything about the weight problem i became lazier and lazier but however one day i just had enough of myself so i went to my local park and ran and ran and ran, from then it became a daily routine and i lost around 10 - 15 kg in a month!!!! that was about 1 yr ago now i'm at a gym doing body building  Grin... so guys dont give up on the things you want! it might take some time, but if you try it will happen, if you dont u close every possible doors to reaching your destination.

all the best!

Minh

your TIME - your CHOICE - your FREEDOM! Make it HAPPEN!
Antoine Henderson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 12:54:34 PM »

I'm sorry, I wish I felt the same as you Sean. I've been here a week now, and have had NO LUCK. I'm doing all I can do at this point, I've even started a Myspace account promoting this, but it seems irrelevant. People don't seem to be interested. I can't afford to pay money for cold leads, I’m bad at advertising on a personal basis, and it seems like a pointless pursuit and a waste of $10. I'm trying, but at this point, giving up would seem like the best option.
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 03:49:51 PM »

Hi Antoine,

As far as I understood it, you are with GDI only one week?

It takes time to find which advertising is the best for you
and it takes time to build your business.

If you quit, you will miss a great opportunity.

Sanjinka
WLang

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 02:03:19 AM »

Then here is a quick thought for you. I am in an Independent Affiliate Program that pays $1.00 per month for a Paying Referral. Doesn't sound like much does it, only $12.00 a year. Let's take this further, let's say I only refer a total of 10, not an improbable number, over the next 12 months. Still not very impressive at $10.00 a month, but it is money i didn't have before. Now if this was as far as it went it'd be quite depressing, but thanks to the program i am in it goes on for 5 levels. Now we can get somewhere, if each of the 10 people you referred refer 10 and those 10 refer 10 and so on to the 5th level your income by the end of your first year would be $111,110.00 per month. Now is that a number to inspire Happy Thoughts?

Now I have been having unhappy thoughts till i had this one, so I decided to share it, I hope it helps you to have Happy Thoughts too.

If you have any Happy Thoughts you would like to share with me, or questions about mine, you can PM me. Thanks for your time, and I wish you Success.... William Lang

I posted this in a blog... thought i'd share... wasn't sure where to post it though Embarrassed
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 06:05:49 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JVerneeW

Prisoner of LOVE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 08:48:10 AM »

Thank You Sean.
Your energy is fantastic. and I wont give up.... See you at the top  Grin

It Is What It Is...U Make It Happen!!
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 02:01:15 PM »

Great advice Sean! I was one who gave up all the time. I have decided to do two things this time around. Commit and Focus! What people do is make this too hard. I have magnetic signs on my truck and people look at them all the time so I know they are getting responses. I am ordering business cards ASAP. They are beautiful cards. I am getting some DVD's as well. I will also post flyers where allowed! I am going to stick with this for a year minimum and see what happens.

Angry Sad Huh Cry Smiley Wink Cheesy Lips Sealed Undecided Lips Sealed Kiss
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 11:35:40 AM »

Antoine,

The Internet has 8 billion websites and growing! Be creative use the tools and go offline! STICK WITH IT!

Brad    Cheesy Grin Smiley
Sylvain_T

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 02:52:13 PM »

I started aweek ago and i'm telling that i can spare 10 dollars amonth for as long it's gone a take just to help my self get in business and gain that extra dollar that i need every month, and went i'll get better i'll be the fisrt one to let you know.

Sucess to all......Sylvain
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 11:59:49 AM »

Hello Grin

Well, I just finished making my Thank you letter to send to my "team", if I ever get one...LOL  And I also made a following letter to send with links that might be of help to them (since my upline is basically nonexistant to me).  I want to be a better sponcer than I have!  Been busy here reading, sending invites, sending followups, posting ads, making flyers, making business cards, distributing them all over town.  Whew! Roll Eyes  I am only in this business for a little over a week now, no prospects, no takers, had a day or two of being discouraged.  But I decided this morning to get orgainzed and get ready just in case I do get someone in my downline!   Wink I am not ready to give up yet!!  At least today..LOL  I want to give this a good chance before I throw in the towel.  I guess I can afford to stick this our several months.  I spend probably more than $10 a month in snacks that are bad for me... Shocked 

So Hang in there everyone!

PamelaR

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
IbrahimN

Desire Determination Persistance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 12:42:27 PM »

Thank you so much for those words of inspiration and I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP GOING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Sometimes that is all a person needs to hear. Some words of inspiration. This morning when I woke up, I was so depreesed cause U come to the forum and everyone is taslking about all thier success with the gdi and it makes ,e sad that I am not getting this kind of sucess, but I won't give up, and I'LL KEEP ON TRUCKING. Thank You.

M_Smith1

The only dumb question is one that you don't ask.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »

Just wanted to add my 2cents here...

Sure, I have another website that costs me about the same as my .WS site, but has many more features and tools to use than the website that I have here with GDI.   On the other hand, my .com website doesn't offer me any other way of generating an income, outside of the actual business that I have the .com website for.   GDI DOES!   So, since I'm convinced that more and more people are looking or will be looking for their own personalized website (for whatever their reason), to me, it just plain makes much more sense (and dollars, hehehe) to go with one from GDI.   

I just started, and actually haven't even quite finished my 7-day trial yet, but, I do not at this time see any reason for me to quit, and give up on what I see as a virtually unlimited potential.
My upline Huh?   Where Roll Eyes?   Hmmm, nope, haven't heard from them yet, and really don't expect, nor need to.   To be quite honest, if my upline isn't worried about me, then I'm not worried about them.   Now once I do grow my downline, I WILL BE here for them, as obviously, THEY are the ones who will make my job easier, with the addition of each and every individual added Member.  One thing that I keep in mind is, that once my downline has 10 Members, then my website actually pays for itself, and costs me nothing.   OK, so each Member in the downline is only $1 per month ... but again, with 10 of those, that's the costs of my .WS website.
Now, after that, each new Member anywhere in my downline is an additional dollar.   Hey, dollars add up much more quickly than pennies... 100 times faster  Grin
I very much appreciate the PM's and emails that I've received already (although none from my upline yet Roll Eyes ) and I just want You all to know that I am reading them, and although I may not have answered You directly yet, please understand that I am currently studying and trying to learn this whole system, all the ins & outs, tricks of the trade, etc., etc., etc.
Please do not stop sending me ideas and suggestions, as I for one DO very much appreciate ALL of the help that I can get, here in my newest venture. Cool
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 05:02:49 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: