April 28, 2024, 10:12:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: I am from Singapore  (Read 77716 times)
RKrishnan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2006, 04:35:25 AM »

Hi, I'm Ravin.

I'm new to GDI - just over a week.

Compared to many programs & products I've been marketing on the internet, I find the GDI program is easy, affordable & extremely powerful !!

I'm trying my level best to make the GDI program a success, so that I can quit my fulltime 12 hr shift job within the next year.

I would love to hear from fellow Singaporean GDI affiliates (both new & old GDI affiliates) on ways 'how to succeed in this great business'.

Pls write an email to me directly & just mention that you are from GDI Smiley

Who knows, together we can all work together for a common goal - to enjoy financial freedom Smiley

Cheers
Ravin

« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 04:36:21 AM by Frank_M » Logged
RKrishnan

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2006, 03:16:08 PM »

Hi, I'm Ravin.

I'm new to GDI - just over a week.

Compared to many programs & products I've been marketing on the internet, I find the GDI program is easy, affordable & extremely powerful !!

I'm trying my level best to make the GDI program a success & I really hope I can quit my fulltime 12 hr shift job within the next year.

I would love to hear from fellow Singaporean GDI affiliates (both new & old GDI affiliates) on ways 'how to succeed in this great business'.

Pls contact me directly (as I may not come to this forum on a daily basis) & pls just mention that you are from GDI

Who knows, together we can all work together for a common goal - success in GDI Smiley

Have a great day

Cheers
Ravin
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 03:16:37 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
IsriyantiAkira

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 04:26:58 AM »

Hi everyone!

My name's Yanti and I have just sign-up the past 5 days. I've made my move today by placing a small ads and have generated around 50 hits (unique IP) and couple of very interested prospects who personally email me. I'm just so excited. GDI must have been the best program to date and I can't wait to share it with others Smiley
IsriyantiAkira

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 07:49:18 PM »

My 2 days of 'serious effort' have been very fruitful! Can't be more excited! I've got a total of 12 sign-ups, 3 with payment method, 2 still in orange and the rest no payment method define yet.  Grin
MAzmi

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2006, 08:11:31 AM »

many people have been asking me how i build my downlines with gdi..the answer is simple and it's not a secret at all..you need to define your target market..so who is your target market?no.1 webmasters and no2 other network marketers..there are literally thousands of them on the internet..
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 08:12:37 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Herman Hamid

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2006, 08:10:46 PM »

Hi, I am from Singapore, this is my 4th. time in and out of WsDdi. Reason being - no proper support from upline, please help!
Himanshu Kaushik

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2006, 07:59:10 PM »

Hi.. SIngaporeans
One more to add in the group and its  me.. i am also from singapore and been involved in bunch of online activities, hey guys lets help each other and grow ourselves with new ideas and business opportunities... Hope to hear from you all .. Good Luck

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 07:59:34 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
T_Chin

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2006, 09:32:39 PM »

Hi. I'm from Singapore...just joined GDI 2 days ago. Now feeling very lost...I don't know much people & the people I do know are not interested. How do I go from here?  Sad
JHusriady

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2006, 06:20:04 AM »

Smiley Hi guyz,
I'm a new GDI member and still struggling pretty much on getting new prospect, need help. Thank you.
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2006, 01:05:16 PM »

Smiley Hi guyz,
I'm a new GDI member and still struggling pretty much on getting new prospect, need help. Thank you.

Hi, JHusriady

Email your upline see can they give you any pointers. You Just can read the forum for many great tips.

Your Success,

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
Suleisana Kasiramu

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2006, 09:56:36 AM »

::)I'm suleisana kasiramu ,a new bee from singapore,also new to gdi.I hope all guys here guide me to climb up,thanks cheers...!
LuisGomez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2006, 06:30:35 PM »

Hello and welcome,

Ok no problem I can help you if you have any problem.

Regards

Luis
MarkB1

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2006, 06:14:10 AM »

Hi allJust signed up today looks great.
My name is Mark and i from the UK.
ChristineYeo

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2006, 08:28:31 AM »

Hello Smiley I am new member from Singapore... looking forward to learn from you - newbies and veterans. Also, be especially glad if I can get connected with fellow Singaporeans GDI members.

Here's wishing U all a Wonderful & Joyous Week!

Smiley christine
Marcus McCullough

Do or Do Not, There Is No Try! Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2006, 02:44:27 AM »

Christine,

Congratulation and welcome.  Hope everything is going well for you so far.  Don't forget to be specific with your questions if you want help. 

Best of Luck,
Marcus

Step out of your comfort zone, thats where all the fun is!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: