March 28, 2024, 06:04:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: I am from Singapore  (Read 77383 times)
ColinPang

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 11:19:36 AM »

Hi Billy,

How are you doing? Any luck in recruiting? I'm looking for a partner to really drive this program, if you are interested please email me
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 11:20:05 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Peter Lee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2005, 05:21:45 AM »

Hi GDIan,

www.peterlee.ws is me and my name is in it. I am glad and happy to be part of the community and the proud owner of my ws. I certainly hope that I am among the few people in Singapore to be part of the business here.  Roll Eyes I am looking forward to know and learn as much as possible from you and to understand your country better. Meanwhile, take good care and keep your emails coming in to me if you need any of my help here in Singapore...   
ColinPang

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2005, 06:22:07 PM »

Hi There,

Peter Welcome to GDI! Glad to find a fellow Singaporean here in GDI family. HOw long have you started with GDI? Any luck in your recruitment. Got any lobang please share with me. Caya Wink
SBin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2005, 02:55:50 AM »

Hi ,

I'm Sharudin Bin Rahmat from Singapore . Just join the GDI today .
Looking forward to profit in this business . LOL .

Best regards ,
Sharudin  Grin
MaryKeeler

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2005, 03:16:34 AM »

Hi everyone  I am from Sydney Australia ,Mary Keeler.
I joined GDI about 2 months ago , I sent out 64 invitations the first time no luck and then I had difficulty with my  website , due to my own inexperience, but the support team have been very helpful , what I find generally we havent too much help information to get me started. I have purchases 50 leads for $49.00 and still no luck as yet, but i have not given it my full concentration, so I guess i best be fair with the program, When I first received my first contact, I was really excited with the presentation. and I still have a lot of confidence in it, i now have the time to give it my utmost attention. and as a suggestion and I hope I can get the experts viewpoint. I am going to campaign the business sector and see if i get a response there. How has every one else who is successful started. Love to hear from you all.
I would love that we share idea's to get this business off the ground , it would be most appreciated.
Love from down under.
Mary Keeler
C Chen

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2005, 03:31:42 AM »

Hi, I am new here.
Hope to learn fast and make money. Smiley
Edwin Lua

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2005, 02:39:27 PM »

im new too. Do share a bit if u are already getting your way to earn the 1st cash from this GDi thingy ,,  Im kinda lost.
Lau_S

G R E A T = Get Ready Excited About Today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2005, 11:55:51 AM »

Hi, This is the second time I join GDI, the first time is 6 month ago. At that point of time still fresh and feel skeptical. Being frighten by most of the MLM company in the internet. I think I must be lost a lot within this period. haha  Grin

I just "rejoined" yesterday only. Now try to familiar with all the functions that GDI had provide us for "free". I just can't believe what i see in the members area. the autoresponse and the promoting tools. If you get it seperately from the market. It can easily charge up to few hundred dollars. No joke. Some of them even charge per month basis. If someone know about the internet marketing, they should know about this. GDI had provide us everything for free... $10.00 per month with your own domain name and such a nice web page with the content provided. So far I didn't find any company can bit GDI, to be frank. This is awesome man. Awesome.

Lets talk about the DVD. USD2.95. Shocked The first impression for me is the company is not digging the money from us but trying to help us.

Nice to meet you, ladies and gentleman. Hope to work hand in hand with you in the near future.  Wink

Cheers
Andy
Sofyan AJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2005, 03:51:59 AM »

Smiley Hi everybody in Singapore keep it up...keep going and you will achieve...anyway for those who still in lost
get back to your upline and ask for his assistance... Smiley

To Your GDI Success    Smiley

cheers
Sofyan AJ

« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 03:53:36 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

To Your GDI Success
Sofyan AJ
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 06:42:24 PM »

Hi everybody,

I am from Singapore. GDI is a great business. I love it.
Sunny
proud gdi affiliate
How's going? Hope everything goes well! Wink
S_Dogiparthy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2005, 08:22:17 AM »

Hai Friends

This is Sreenivas from Singapore. I have registered with GDI about 3 months back but happen to come across the  forum just now. It's better late than never. Really interesting while going through the posts.

I need valuable advises from the senior members. Please advise me improve and promote GDI.

Thanks & Regards

Sreenivas
Johnny Soo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 12:32:27 PM »

Hi Everybody,

I am from Singapore. Happy 2006 everyone.
Looking forward to learn more thing from you guys.

Cheers
Johnny
KarthikayiniGovindarajan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2006, 10:02:28 PM »

I have joined a month ago and wanted to expand this opportunity to far east region. Infact I manage to get downline from India, Pakistan and even from Ghana and because of the mode of payment, most of this members card are not international.  At the same time we cannot be paying for them using my credit card for security reasons.  How do I handle such issue.

Please advise.  I have asked GDI and no much of help.

KGS GROUP
JayasreePillai

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2006, 03:50:51 AM »

Hi.. I'm Jaya fm Singapore ....I join yesterday ... i 'm very much lost here ... Can anyone help me ? I send out the invitation ..what m I to do next ?? Totaly confuse!!  Undecided Hope this will work out for me!
AKassim

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2006, 06:07:04 AM »

Hi all,

My name is Abdul Rahim Kassim and I'm from Singapore. I am new at in GDI world. But i quest financial freedom brought me here to this great great site.

I hope to have the opportunity to meet and do bussiness with people from Singapore and the rest of the world.

Ar2Kassim
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 12:49:52 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: