March 28, 2024, 05:34:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: .WS is long-term...  (Read 26779 times)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 03:31:43 AM »

Hello everyone , nice to see there are people out there .I wonder does anyone know  about how banks deal with foreign  currency as here in Australia they charge me $10 to convert  from American  to Aus.  ::)they even threatened  to charge me $50 as they can charge what:-\ they like.Can anyone  tell me if this is so( or did I just p**s  them off.)when I objected. As the first time it was only $3. They said the girl made a mistake and would I tell them who she was...as if? Anyway does anyone else have this problem and is there a way of getting arround it? Well I would appreciate  it (.Apart from a swiss bank account I mean,LOL!)also I have difficulty  with the lists as these are mostly Americans  who filter emails very well and the follow up phone calls are a bit steep.Is there an international  phone card maybe I can use.  Sorry  to put such a lot out there but these are real concerns for me. Love GDI and am really committed to making it work for me. Happy networking everyone

P.S, Update; April 2007.(I found that by having a paypal account the conversion rate is much much lower ,also charge backs happen efficiently and fast.If you havn't got a paypal account you can just go to http://Http://www.patsite.com  there is a link where you can sign up and it is free.) Cool
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:25:03 AM by P_Gringel » Logged
DavidNel

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 03:36:29 AM »

Hello everyone,
I am a little ignorant when it comes to this game,
I am from Zimbabwe where we did not have the privaledge of a computor.
I hear what you are saying, but still do not understand the concept of what is going on here.
On my hits I have had hundreds of them, however I do not know who or where they come from
Sorry but very confused,

Thanks

Dave
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2006, 09:01:48 PM »

Hello everyone,
I am a little ignorant when it comes to this game,
I am from Zimbabwe where we did not have the privaledge of a computor.
I hear what you are saying, but still do not understand the concept of what is going on here.
On my hits I have had hundreds of them, however I do not know who or where they come from
Sorry but very confused,

Thanks

Dave

Thats Great that you are getting hits. Someone is visiting your site. The more people visit your site. The more sign ups.

Your Success

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
RobW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »

Just as email has become apart of our daily life now WebSites are the next and, natural evolution in Internet Communications.

Reason is simply that with a top level .WS domain name and WebSite services package you not only have the basic email but, a means by which to 'express yourself' whether it be you, individually; your family, your business, an organization, etc.

Please share ideas as to why, once you have your DOTWS, there is every reason in the world to keep it and build upon the services, for life.

I like having top level .ws domain because it makes me look and feel more in control. When I see those incredibly long urls, I always wonder if there is any success at all for that person. Not that being an affiliate of some business and having a long affiliate link is bad, on the contrary, that can work out extremely well, but if that is ALL that you have... For me, anyway, part of being a success is feeling like a success. Successful people and business have their own domain. Even if they are using that to promote other things because, let's face it, if the other things you are promoting are helping you be successful, why wouldn't you have your own domain to gather that information together?

Rob
A Groelsma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 06:35:13 AM »

Hi to everyone..Before I proceed would like to introduce myself my name is Alma and I grew up in the Philippines., And miss my country especially the warm weather down there and the ocean.

Well, All I have to tell you about GDI...I am still proud to be a member here even I didn't make any income yet but I still trying to work on it on how to begin to make money on here. I am hoping you guys to help me. And I appreciate that.

So, I would like to congratulates who are the new members today...Welcome to GDI. Keep up a good work.

Best Regards To All

Alma
RobertDawson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 08:44:57 AM »

I bought into the idea that GDI is the complete and total package. I believe it, Paula believes it. We kind of get offended when someone approaches us with the system that makes the system work?

GDI has everything that the "Average" person, who may be struggling, work their way out of any bad situation. GDI provides us with a way to build relationships and see people grow.

Why put 100 names in if they quit next month? I look for the one. For life. That's a relationship.

I'm looking for steady growth.

Rob
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: