March 29, 2024, 04:43:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 222715 times)
Andrew Stark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2005, 02:55:17 AM »

Hi all

I'm beginning to see that direct mailing does work best in the UK, how do you go about doing it?

Also I look forward to seeing Thomas on the leaderboard, the same way you are on VWD

Andrew
S_Livingston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 08:50:23 AM »

Hi Paul and everyone else from UK

Just wondered, did you mail the flyers personnally or find addresses in phone book etc

CHEERS  Tongue
Andrew Stark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 10:05:55 AM »

Hi

I'm in the UK and would llike to know more about ways to do direct offline mailing, and the costs involved.

Andrew
Chris Buckley

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2005, 02:23:31 AM »

Hi all

I am from Essex I am excited about this opportunity we just need to share as much information with each other to build our downline fast which means massive activity

I have been involved in MLM before & generating leads can be expensive yes but there are ways to generate leads one tool to use is your car,van etc get it sign written you must of seen when driving around all those cars with thier stickers on EARN EXTRA INCONE,
the only cost to advertise in getting the lettering roughly between £35 & £70 get estimates. Free Advertising it works

That's  what I will be doing most car spares shops sell lettering kits or they will even cut your wording for you this has got to be done as there are  thousand's of vehicle on the road like these, Remember to make sure you put on the bottom of lettering
No Catalogues / No PiLLs this also goes for your flyer's you must do this as you could increase the leads & hits to your .WS
It does not matter what car you have old or new you will get people asking you whats that about ideal time to turn that person into a lead get there email address give them a card,

We don't get wet when it rains with this opportunity,

Lets see all of us on that leader board if we keep sharing what is working for us will all be up there

all the best to you all

Chris

VicB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2005, 02:44:03 PM »

Hi to you all I am from the UK, just a few miles from Gatwick Airport,
I have tryed many programes , but its hard to get Brits interested

But keep trying
best of luck to all in the uk

Vic Bowden
R Rodwell

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2005, 01:26:18 PM »

I don't know if its just me or has any one else noticed that no one from the leader board ever posts in the forum.
Do they want to keep it all for them selves or are they going to share ideas.
anyone from the uk on the leaderboard???
Charles Monaghan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2005, 10:49:34 AM »

Hello Ron

My name is Charles Monaghan from Lancs in UK. I have just recently joined and am using A4 flyers by post. In addition I am just inviting everyone with whom I come into contact to have a look at the movie.

I also think it would really help if the USA conference call had a duplicate at a sensible UK time or at least a recording of the USA one available.

Be persistent and you'll get there.

Best wishes

Charles
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 12:48:15 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
John Phillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2005, 06:55:25 AM »

Hi all!

I'm John from Droitwich Spa in Worcestershire - if you've never heard of the place, well...that doesn't surprise me! It's the home of Rik Mayall, however, and he mentioned this isolated town once in Black Adder!

Anyway, I've been with GDI for 3 weeks now and, in all truth, I have done very little with it so far, but reading here at the forum has inspired me to get promoting! I'll definately not restrict my promotions to Droitwich alone! I am thinking of purchasing GDI's own leads (50) - would this be a good idea early on? I am already distributing the movie clip locally.

I wish sincere good luck to everyone, British or otherwise!  Wink

"Live your idyllic dream!"
DaudaS

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 05:52:13 AM »

Hi I'm  new too.  Been here 3 days. 

I have just asked a question re UK promotions as all promotions seems to be in Dollars.  I'm feeling isolated too. 

I hope I get some answers soon.
Nigel P

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2005, 09:01:27 AM »

Hi, and yes I am in the UK and gradually beginning to do ok now, still a bit of a trial and error with the advertising i.e. what works one week will not always give the same results a week later, but I always follow up with questions like what did they think of it, or what is preventing them from signing up etc, and this persistance seem to be working.

I am working up in West yorkshire at the moment near Bronte Country for those who know it.

:)Good luck to all
Nigel /aka moneyweb
StuartReid

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2005, 11:23:56 AM »

Hey All

I'm in the UK too. S.Wales

I've heard this mentioned here but anyone have success with UK direct mailing?

And anyone have good links for ALL kinds of offline promotion, good classified ads places etc?

AND... anyone have a good flyer or biz/card design i can borrow (i.e. copy) :-)

Seems a good way to work this is get a bunch of cards and leave them EVERYWHERE.

Perhaps at some point all us UK people can club together with a URL Rotator and pool our efforts. Split the cost. We can get serious then lol.

Anyway, nice to know you're all here.

-Stuart
R Rodwell

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2005, 10:53:43 AM »

WoW We'll be opening our own talk site next.
Awsome this is'nt it.
Lets keep it going and get more ideas in.

Ron.
Caroline Kent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2005, 08:34:08 AM »

Hi All,
Caroline here from Suffolk.  I was about to give up with GDI but my upline convinced me it's a really good long term business.  I think I will look into some flyers and plant myself near a computer store to dish them out? It's how to pitch it to the (rightly) sceptical Brits that's the problem.

Perhaps all us Brits should pool our ideas and come up with a UK strategy?

All the best to you!
Caroline
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 08:34:31 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Caroline Kent
MonicaAraujo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2005, 04:59:19 PM »

Hi everyone!

My name is Monica an I have just started!! Any tips or comments would be much appreciated..

I live in London and am trying to juggle GDI with motherhood and a full time job... My aim is to hopefully have GDI as a main source of income.

Thank you!!  Grin

Monica
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 04:59:54 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
MarkT

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2005, 08:55:52 PM »

Welcome Monica.  GDI is a great business opportunity.  My advice would be to stay positive about the business and let everyone you know in on this great business opportunity.

Good Luck.  I hope we are all very successful.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: