April 29, 2024, 03:49:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455138 times)
Grant Simons

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: August 10, 2007, 02:01:49 AM »

NEWBIE! HELP! WHAT NEXT? Huh Huh Huh
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: August 10, 2007, 02:13:50 AM »

Hi all,

Werner here from South Africa.  Please tell me what you think of my site. 

Wow, some of you have really great sites. I have not used my site to promote the GDI side of things, however I have a affiliate page on my site were I promote most of the programs i belong too.

www.mylotto.ws  <---- Please give your honest opinion.

Cheers

Werner

Another interesting use of a GDI domain. I enjoyed my visit. Professional stuff Smiley
KeithJunas

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 10, 2007, 02:16:00 AM »

Hi.... My name is Keith Junas. I joined 2 days ago. I hope I know what the #$&&(^% I am doing here.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: August 10, 2007, 07:33:21 AM »

Hi All,
       It's great to be in GDI. Here's my GDI hosted site:
www.pastordennis.ws

Thanks Grin,

Hi Dennis,

Nice clean and simple layout.  Your message is delivered.  Good luck in your ministry and with GDI.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: August 10, 2007, 07:38:35 AM »

One of the most important things that we as site owners need is Internet Traffic. For that reason I decided to provide a site that would help every one with getting high traffic to their site. I still have a lot of work to do on the site, but here is my link http://trafficpalace.ws

Hi Abad,

Great job on your site.  Your layout makes for easy findings.  I know you said you have lots of work to do on it as only one of the links work in your block of traffic links.  Hope you will post again when you have completed your work.  Take care and wish you the best.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: August 10, 2007, 08:55:30 AM »

Hi all,

Werner here from South Africa.  Please tell me what you think of my site. 

Wow, some of you have really great sites. I have not used my site to promote the GDI side of things, however I have a affiliate page on my site were I promote most of the programs i belong too.

www.mylotto.ws  <---- Please give your honest opinion.

Cheers

Werner

Hi Werner,
Very nicely done.  One stop lotto center.  The only thing I noticed was on your second page where some of the banners don't show anything but an X.  And the third last page takes a bit of time to load.  Other than that, great job.  Take care and best of luck.

Paula

MMario

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 11, 2007, 05:37:42 AM »

KeithJunas, i share your #%$ comment. Patience. looking for some advice, whoever has some!
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: August 11, 2007, 03:24:53 PM »

Good Day Everyone,

My Name is Phil and as many of you, I am new to GDI.

Some would call a new person a newbie, fish or some other seemingly unattractive name. However, being new is not a bad thing. Look at it this way, when your new no one can blame you for making a mistake. After all, you don't know any better, yet!

When your new, there's much to learn, and many to learn from ... being a student (of sorts) is an exciting proposition.

When your new there's a sense of excitement, with an "I"m ready to go!" approach to things.

When your new theres a world being prepared to be opened up to you.

See, being new isn't all that bad, right?

Hope Your Day is as Good as Mine Is  Grin

In my books Phil, it is your kind of attitude that will carry your through success.  Being new is never bad.  It is what you do with your goals that dictates your outcome whether you are new or not.  Good luck with your business and may success be yours.

Paula

Neves Chrichlow

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 11, 2007, 06:23:08 PM »

Hi I have been in the program since 2005, but never really pushed it as I should. But now I am awake.

I'm proud to be able to encourage people to claim their share of their cyber real estate

Neves
M Abhijit

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »

Hi Paula

Thanks for your taking pain to see my site . If you signed up , you should receive mails from my autoresponder . Have you ?

Paula , you seem to be very active in this forum . How do you manage time ?

Thanks Paula . I am going to see your site soon .

Abhijit M
Shondra Turner

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »

Hello, My name is Shondra Turner.
I joined about a week ago. Can anyone provide suggestions how to increase traffic to the GDI affiliate site or what you are doing to get signups?
Welcome to everyone else.
Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »

Hi RodB,

Thank you for taking the time to visit my site and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thanks for the review.

Cheers

Werner

Life is what you make of it !!!
Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »

Hi Paula,

Thank you for the time you have taken to go through my site.  I really appreciate the feedback on the banners that are not displaying correctly.  I think this is a big lesson to learn to all who are promoting other programs.

Very so often we promote programs, and they give us banner code to put on our sites.  After a couple of months the code does not work correctly.  Hence we have to constantly check our sites and pages for broken links and not displaying banners.

I really appreciate the help from all you other GDI members.  This is a very great tool for us to use to pick some of the other creative brains out there. 

Thanks for a great community, site and forum.

Cheers,

Werner
 Grin  Cheesy  Wink

Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »

Hi Werner,
Very nicely done.  One stop lotto center.  The only thing I noticed was on your second page where some of the banners don't show anything but an X.  And the third last page takes a bit of time to load.  Other than that, great job.  Take care and best of luck.

Paula

Thanks Paula, I have fixed the broken links.

Cheers

Werner

RobynDansereau

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »

Hi, I just signed up for the 7 day free trial.   This program appears to be something that can really make a profit if you are willing to put some real effort into it.  By the number of members, it shows that a lot of people are very interested in following their pursuit of FINANCIAL FREEDOM.   I am so excited about this opportunity and any advice on how to start building a good downline would be "greatly" appreciated.  I really have no idea where to begin - help  Huh
Robyn Dansereau
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: