March 28, 2024, 03:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 453514 times)
gdi
« on: April 16, 2007, 03:34:54 PM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin
gdi
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 03:38:51 PM »

I have been with .WS/GDI for over seven years.

Welcome to our Forum and sharing with the world
the cost-effective way to secure their own Personal
WebSite!

Chip
Admin
GarciaB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 04:33:30 AM »

Hello everyone my name is Baebalyn Garcia and i just wanted to say thank you and i am glad to be part of this team, I hope everyone is making money and living their life... Grin

Thanks,
Baebalyn Garcia
DWatson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 04:33:30 AM »

Hey new family how is everyone I'm DennyJust came Aboard last couple of days and I'm trying to make some real cash with this . I feel I can turn my life around Wink I do need some guidance because right now I have hits on some leads but don't know how to set the ball rolling. I'm really happy to be here and i know we will all do well with heart faith and mind.

Wishing you all the best of everything life has to offer

Dwatson
L Mayfield

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »

Hello everyone!

I just came across this opportunity and I'm in my 7 day free trial period. Has anyone made any money during this time period? Is this hard to do? How do I become successful? I sent out 20 invitations this morning but only a few people might actually join? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Laura
L Mayfield

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »

Smiley  Hey  everyone! I just joined today and sent out 20 invitations to people I know plus I placed some ads on free advertising sites. Any suggestions as to make money within the next few days? I have 5 days until my free trial period is over.....
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 02:06:02 AM »

Hi GDI Brothers and Sisters

My website http://bonzdee.ws/index.html

I use page breeze as my HTML editor and core lite as my FTP, both can be downloaded at download.com <<< the only place I trust and download programs from.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 01:31:51 PM by P De Thierrry » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 02:21:31 AM »

Hi GDI Brothers and Sisters

My website is really basic http://bonzdee.ws, I found the biggest problem with sitebuilder was the amount of characters each section could hold, I tried adding HTML codes of a splash page from a traffic exchange site I"m in but found the section could not fit all the code and another thing about adding sections there is a gap between where the first section leaves of and the next section begins, leaving a gap a truck and trailer can pass through. The gap is so obvious that I'm sure people who visit your site would think why such a big gap and nothing to fill it. looks out of place.

Another thing you would notice is that pages 2 to 4 redirects straight to GDI's opportunity pages, I used what they call a "cloak hoplink" which when someone clicks one of the page links it quietly redirects them to the movie, opportunity, testimonial or GDI web hosting page, quite handy, gonna add a hobbies page and travel pictures page of new zealand one day.

Cheers.

I enjoyed my visit to your site. You have one broken banner which does not load.
The space problem can be generally solved by looking for the blank header and footer tags on
the individual blocks. Look for something like span class = "content_header" or span class="content_footer"
If there is nothing in them delete them
Andrew Bailey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 02:21:54 AM »

well, it's done, after approach after approach from lawd knows how many eager affiliates, someone took the time to give the no-BS presentation and it worked, I joined!

Thanks Alan Kelly for your subtle marketing and a big THANKS for the 3 members you put in my downline within minutes of me joining, I'll be calling them tonight to give them the Andy Bailey treatment!

Hello to everyone else here too, I've been networking for a few years now and have quite a large existing team to bring in, oh how I am looking forward to the 100 dollar bonuses rolling in  Grin

if you've never heard of Andy Bailey then give it a month or two and you soon will...  Wink

regards

Andy
ClydeNorman

"Ask, Believe, Receive"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:54 AM »

I’d like to take some time to truly thank all of you who have taking the time to respond to me and offer your help. Team work is the best work and when we work together we can make the biggest difference, Thank you once again and God Bless!

Ask, Believe, Receive
DLevesque

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 10:31:53 AM »

Hello everyone my name is Daniel Levesque. Im a french guy from quebec. I have been with .WS/GDI for a couple of months. Thank you to all GDI people for sharing this great opportunity.

Dan

Your internet address for life !
Luis Del Rio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 10:31:53 AM »

Always refining but ...Here's my new free GDI Marketing site and related business tools ... I've found severals tools and existing partner sites that I can leverage strategically to keep cost down and maximize efforts ... testing results but already getting good results- the best tool is a amazing and very inexpensive integrated marketing suite that provides me over 10,000 fresh quality leads daily, easy sales page creator, ad listings that get in search engines and are similar to Google AdSense and literally over a 1,000 e-book and software titles to provide as incentives ... and an auto-responder (although I prefer using Response Magic) ... and much more!

I've tried to streamline what I'm doing and use some of the best existing GDI systems and thankfully there are a lot ... jsut takes time weeding through all of them and figuring out how best to use a system that works for you based on time and preferences-

http://www.delrio-holdings.ws

thanks for the opportunity to share! - Smiley Smiley

Louie

Louie Del Rio
Scott T

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 11:51:19 AM »

Hello everyone. Just signed up and sort of clueless. Hope I am welcome here.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 05:38:20 PM »

Thank you Rod for your comments and taking the time to review my site.  Much appreciated.  I have looked at the many different sites here and I must say that everyone has done a great job.   Thanks again....Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
RoyEvans

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 05:38:41 PM »

Hello
Roy, here ,from Baltimore,Md.
Just wanted everyone to know GDI is Great.  I have
been with them now for 2 years and it really does work.
Checks are great, also.
Always try to get as many sign up as you can and watch your
downline grow and your checks will grow, also.
Keep up the Great Work, GDI.

Roy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: