June 26, 2024, 01:38:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 484355 times)
Quinton G

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: October 15, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »

Hey my name is Quinton. This is my second day with GDI. I am still getting things set up. I would love to get as much advise as i can.
Md Ezzaddin Hj Tahir

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 16, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

Hi...I am Ezad from Brunei . GDI is a great business. I love it....pls help me to prove that this business is really a success..thx Grin
W_Nattapong

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 16, 2007, 03:40:28 AM »

Hi everyone

My name is Ann from Thailand.....I just found this business in last 2 months.
Pls advise me.

Thanks

Hi everyone and Ann,
My name MuMu from thailand. I'm on my 3nd day at GDI and obviously still finding my feet around here.

MuMu
Michael Ting

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 16, 2007, 09:21:21 AM »

Hi Everybody.  I'm Michael from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and just joined GDI a couple of days ago.  Very excited about the opportunity & hope to get to know more netpreneurs out there  Smiley
J Plymouth

Building My Success One Day at a Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #619 on: October 16, 2007, 09:21:21 AM »

Greetings to all, allow me to introduce myself,

My name Jimmy R. Plymouth Jr., I've been with GDI going on 4-5 months.  I've seen many Domain offers out there an so far GDI has the best offer!  Any business you put

your time into will be successful.  Remember one thing, it takes money to make money!  I have a great sponsor who wants everyone to succeed.  If you have any question

on GDI or how to promote this opportunity feel free to contact me and I'll show you how to invest in yourself and others.

It takes teamwork to make the dream work!

To your success!

Jimmy R. Plymouth Jr.
Exevutive Director/Founder
Traverus Travel

Jimmy R. Plymouth Jr.
Executive Director/Founder
TraVerus Travel
J_Hallam

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 17, 2007, 05:00:08 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is John from the United Kingdom. I have just joined GDI tonight, and would love to hear how to put all this information into practice. I have never done anything like this before and I need to start making money fast so that I can look after my wife, who has just found out that she has MS.
Ant type of help would be appreciated. Smiley
AnthonyNavarro

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 17, 2007, 05:00:08 AM »

Hey guys, I'm new and am anxious to get stared.
JohnGerard

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 17, 2007, 07:46:00 PM »

:)HIYA  ALL gonna give a go any start up help would be handy is there a step by step im missing?
Gina O

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 18, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Gina from Australia & i signed up over 3hrs ago.  I guess we've all got alot to learn but it's great that we can come into this forum & share knowledge.  I'm slowly learning & understanding how this all works so when i have a bit more knowledge & time on my hands, i'll share what i've learnt with everyone else.  Yes, i'm here to get wealth because God has called me to.  AWESOME!
YGonzalez

Hello Everybody!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #624 on: October 18, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »

Hello Everyone!!!
I'm from Miami ( YEah!!!..) I love GDI and a good tip to start this business is offering to your family and friends first...!
Good luck to you guys.

Besitos

Milly G
Alex Day

Celebrating Wealth!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: October 19, 2007, 02:18:39 AM »

Well I am a recent GDI member and new to this forum but I wanted to put a place out there for others to come and share their websites and the content of their websites for others to come see and share the wonderful benefits.
On my site are various business opportunities for persons around the world to enjoy. Ranging from real investment opportunities, owning you own travel business, free advertising, acai blend beverage (Monavie) to just virtually anything because I will keep updating the page with new opportunities as they become open to the public.
I am young.. trying to stay ahead of the game and make as much money as possible while helping others to do the same.
Internet Marketing is one of the best ways to promote your business and I am glad that there are so many members here helping each other because this is one of the keys to success.. helping others with their success.. its important and integral to our success.
So i open this topic for others to come along and share their story and business with everyone on the forum.. new & old.. Lets keep up the good work.. and Thanks to all the other members for their help.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 02:44:31 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Feel free to ask me about the ways I promote GDI all over the internet.. If you are really interested in Internet Marketing ask me about how I market my businesses online for free.
NathlineHiggs

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 19, 2007, 08:13:33 AM »

hi am nathline i have just  started my self.  i  want  to know how to refer personto the commpany and do i get commission for invites      good uck veryone. Kiss Wink
T_Sitthawee

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 19, 2007, 09:22:19 PM »

Unlimited powerfull, attitude,behavior, lifestye,family    Huh  Learn   and  Learn  everything  everyday   from din Thailand.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 08:47:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #628 on: October 20, 2007, 09:19:28 AM »

hi am nathline i have just  started my self.  i  want  to know how to refer personto the commpany and do i get commission for invites      good uck veryone. Kiss Wink

Hi Nathline,

You can use the DVD to refer people or the invite system in GDI member area.
You will get commisions when the people you invite sign up using your GDI access code.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Kathleen Egan

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 20, 2007, 12:10:43 PM »

Hello I'm a new member from Florida!  Any other Floridians want to start a forum?

I've been "marketing" online for a while but have failed dismally in making money... so any ideas that will fill my bank account are welcome... please no more programs though! I've already got them ALL!!!! A real program sl_t..... rotf! Grin

I'm currently subbmitting to seo's with keyword advertising.. and have a program that automates ad submissions online.. it's a hot program and when I shoot out an ad.. well I get 300 email comfirmations of placement in seconds.

So I've been around but still looking for my brass ring.

Kathleen/girlflower.ws
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: