April 25, 2024, 08:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 454884 times)
SharonMoncada

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 03:03:11 AM »

HI there Smiley

I'm new here an I am from Philippines.  I'm really having a hard time customizing my own domain.  I think I need help! Huh
H Caraballo-Seguinot

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 10:38:05 AM »

Hello everyone, I am a newbie as well and I am just learning how this businees works as well.  Those people out there that are making $$$$$ in a short time frame please give us some advise and hints as well, thanks!

I just joined last night so you know that I am excited and want to truly make this business work.  Smiley

Thalia
Tracey G

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 03:08:35 AM »

Smiley just Signed up New to all this any help would be appreciated.
RickSouder

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 03:51:50 PM »

Hi my name is rick,I am very interested in doing this..But i have no idea who to send emails too..I know about 5 people and email addresses..Can anyone tell me a easy way to get this going...the people i do know dont even have credit cards so i know they wont be able to even start it..there is a lot of info and its a bit overwhelming
Alain Bourgois

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 01:41:00 PM »

First writing from Belgium.
Some other will follow soon.
Keep it up!
Alain,

Alain Bourgois, Belgium
RhondaTopping

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 06:35:31 PM »

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forums here. I have built a website using the templates. My site is very basic but to the point.
 I have already gotten a couple of sign-ups to GDI just from others that also have more than one business like myself who wanted to bring their businesses together under one website. This is great! Thought I would share and yes I take advice. Smiley 
www.earnmore.ws

Have a blessed day,
Rhonda
SGrivois

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2007, 03:03:14 AM »

hi my name is stephen and i am right now in my trial stage but the thing is i don't quite get who this hole thing works can some one tell me how it works in a simpler term Huh
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2007, 06:58:24 AM »

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forums here. I have built a website using the templates. My site is very basic but to the point.
 I have already gotten a couple of sign-ups to GDI just from others that also have more than one business like myself who wanted to bring their businesses together under one website. This is great! Thought I would share and yes I take advice. Smiley 
www.earnmore.ws

Have a blessed day,
Rhonda

Great Job! I read all about you - you must be one busy lady Smiley
Betty Zimmerman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 02:35:20 PM »

New to the GDI team. Plaese let me know how to market this and make some real $$.

HOME INCOME INTERNATIONAL
LCremony

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 03:02:33 PM »

Hi Stephen,

This my understanding about the process.  This business allow you to create your own website for your own personal use or if you have a business you can develop a website and run your business through your site.  In addition to that you can also get other to join you and you will get $1 for each person that you help join. This can duplicate what you did and will also get a commission from those that is under the people that you help.  I hope didn't confuse you.

Thanks,

Louis

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 03:02:52 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Joan Rocas Albas Lopez

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 04:03:27 AM »

Hi, my name is Joan Rocas-Albas López. I'm from Spain. My family and me live in Santa Fe, near Granada. It's a nice village near the capital of Andalucia.

I'm a new member in GDI, so I feel a little fear to do it success, but I'm optimist.

I've seen only one person from Spain, but I'm not sure.

Have all of yours a nice day!

See you soon!

Sincerely yours,
Joan Rocas-Albas López
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 04:04:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BESTRALPH

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 04:17:15 PM »

Hello from sunny Barbados in the Caribbean. We will be hosting the finals tomorrow at the beautifully refurbished Kensington Oval in our capital city Bridgetown. The two teams are Sri Lanka and Australia. Any predictions?     
Michael_S1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »

Hi, I'm Michael Subramaniam and I reside in India. I'm a new member and this is my first time in this forum. I don't know much about designing a webpage and I'm also relatively new to marketing on the internet. However I'm very impressed with this business and glad to be on the team!
DaleParks

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »

Mr. Mayfield. Welcome to GDI it is absolutely wonderful and I have never been more proud of any business relationship I have had or seen in the past. If you have people interested already during you 7 day trial perid, kudo's to you. Keep up the good work and you will never fail.

Melissa, I especially thank you for sharing such valuable and helpful information.

Chiip, I have new GDI success ideas. One, set a a bonus program for affiliates who propose a success idea, business plan, or marketing tool that evolves to fruition within the GDI Forum. Secondly, can the system be set up to let you know immediately by email that someone has written you a message
from the GDI Forum? I personally need more real time one on one communication. I am not implying that the other mechanisms such as talk.ws does not work, quite the contrary it is outstanding. It's just I feel like I need more. Thirdly, I suggest GDI evaluate it's compensation plan and pay more to the affiliates direct recruit no matter where they are place in their downline. Not just  a one time payment but a $$ figure even if only and addition $1 or $2 dollar increase or difference provide incentive, motivation, and encourages upline affiliates to assist their downline so they can see the system actually works, how wonderful it is resulting in increase retention. I do not know if my story or experience is typical because I am the "newbie" on the block, however I was initially bombarded from my immediate direct upline person for the first few days until it was overwhelming, and then wham, nado, ziltch, zip, nothing, not even responding my last email communications. I even tried emailing further upline because one of them live very close to me, and absolutely NO response. The initial sharing of information with me by GDI Affiliates, is they do not recommend placing enrollees in you downline, but that I could do what ever works for me. I was a little a taken-a-back by the comment and advice. In fact I disagree with such an approach. Their are thousands and thousands of GDI Affiliates out there, we need them and their input, such as was demonstated by Melissa above in this forum thread.

Respectfully Yours,
Dale Parks

p.s. I would pay for a spell checker in here (laughing), have a great day everyone!
FayG

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »

Hi

My name is Fay. I joined Global Domains International couple hours ago and I'm looking forward to building a strong monthly income from this. I have already spoken to few of my friends and they too are very eager. Good luck to all!! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: