March 28, 2024, 03:46:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: New WebBuilder!! New vs. Old...  (Read 52180 times)
F Tymes

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:27 AM »

Well, I am not having any trouble at all with the new sitebuilder.  I find it much easier than the old one. 
The new templates are the ones that need to be redesign to my title will show on the page.
Francine
J Reedy

Live every day like your last...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:34 PM »

My entire site was erased last week, and this new editor will not let me add a single page. As far as I can see this is not even close to as good as the old one. If I can't get my page back up this week I will have to write of the past two years as a huge mistake. Is there any way to find out when someone might have hacked into my office, is there a way to block someone from putting up pages, I don't know what is going on, but my editor says there is no information or pages there and will not let me post another. How can I pay for something like that?

Have an awesome day!
Vicki R

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

Hey, Roxanne.  Did you get your questions answered??  I just joined myself and I need a very user friendly website builder too- preferably 'free' or very low cost too. My name is Vicki R.
ZetteM

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

Hello, I hope somebody answers my question:

How do you add text to the "Flash" part (upper part) of the template?

Thanks in advance!
Mary Treacy

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2008, 07:08:54 AM »

I sat up till almost 4am making a new slide show to go on my site (which is actually my daughter's site as its my present to her<), She needs this to show off her new collection before christmas as she was hoping to make some sales.  However, I've now wasted another hour and a half trying to do anything with the new sitebuilder. I can't do anything except delete pages.  I hope that we are not going to have to pay our monthly fees while this problem goes on. 

I should have been able to make the few changes easily. On the old sitebuilder it would have taken me about ten mintues.

Now I am unable to do anything with thee site and my daughter mentioned that there were strange things happenning with the site.

Anyone else using a Mac?  I thought that maybe this new sitebuilder doesn't work with Mac.

Regards
Mary
JStout

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »

Try using the Tempass as your password . I had a similar problem. Have you guys tried to email support via the back office support portion? When i had the similar problem i nearly got an imediate response. If you haven't tried there, plz learn your back office. I am sure no one is ignoring you
Have a nice day
Justin
crusade2wealth
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2008, 12:26:54 PM »

The upgraded WebBuilder has been released.

Please share your constructive Posts re: new vs. old.

Also, help us perfect the migration/transition by
using the Help/Debug Report in the WebBuilder
OR, contact .WS Support.

Chip Snyder
Admin

I've always wondered what it was like using the new website builder.  I create my websites using Frontpage and I wanted to take on the task of creating a page in the new webuilder, but did not want to take one of my sites down to experiment. 

I found it very simple to use once I figured out how to navigate it.  With anything new, one has to take the time to learn it first.  Remember when you were a kid and had to learn to ride a bike before you could actually ride it?  It's the same with the New Web Builder.  You have to learn how to navigate it first.  Once you do that, you can create your websites and webpages in a snap.

On Sunday, my friend allowed me to go into her GDI sitebuilder and create a Christmas page for her.  I had zero, zilch, no problems or issues at all.

www.janicedennis.org/Dreaming

Take the time to learn and you will be just fine!

To your continued success,

Frank

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:40:12 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
K Garland

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2008, 11:44:51 AM »

Hi there, I was just wondering bout the site builder. The templats that are in the site builder are they the only ones we can choose from or can we create are own.
Jay Neal

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2009, 08:56:53 AM »

I am new to this and was starting to build my site I picked out my template and then when I hit next it took me to a page that said to finish typing my URL but It looked finished to me. It ended with .ws/ so I don't know what to put and it would not let me continue with out it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AlastairHarris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2009, 02:55:25 AM »

Just wanted to say sitebuilder 4.02 is GREAT, loving the new site wizard.

Just one tip - don't forget to save after modifying the text - I had to rewrite a whole page that I failed to save.

Other than my stuff up I love the new templates and I'm greedy for even more.

Well done GDI team.
DavidBernal

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2013, 12:06:06 PM »

Why canīt I use the sitebuilder?
I payed the first 10$ and still donīt see the way to start building my website using the sitebuilder. I have asked uplines, I have sent support messages and still donīt have this solved. When I check the menu, I go to start building and there is no link to the sitebuilder.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: