April 20, 2024, 07:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Malaysia  (Read 146659 times)
M_Shahrizan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: May 11, 2010, 06:30:12 AM »

Assalammualaikum dan salam sejahtera buat semua rakyat malaysia..

saya Shah dari johor bahru dan saya baru sebulan dalam GDI. Minta maaf la kengkawan sebab lambat post sbb tak tau pula ada section untuk org malaysia hehehe...

saya ada problem nak promote la, ada idea tak selain paid service. satu lagi, macam mana korang setel kan masalah bagi mereka yg takde credit/debit card?

hope to see you all in the future and hope someone can organize a gathering so we all can meet and create a video clip so we all can used it to promote our GDI links or website..

PM me if you guys agreed with my suggestion. Shah

thank you and hope to hear from you soon.. nice to meet you all..
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 06:31:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Love money but Still dont succeed yet
Masywandi Sardianto

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 31, 2010, 11:00:56 AM »

Hello my name is Masywandi and i,m from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Any Malaysia member or even part of the world please help me by giving tips for me to build my network in GDI.
Also please share your success story and how you find GDI.Hope to hear from all you guy soon.TQ Smiley
NorhazeelaLajis

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 02, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »

Hi,

Saya norzie dari Serdang. Baru join tak sampai seminggu
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

I see all our new members and some old. Yet more are crying out for support. I love to give all to everyone asking after you have just completed one thing. Contact you sponsors and upline. Then if they are not giving you the required support.

Look for it no more. Release all those worries and start doing it right the first time. Contact me day or night and I will give a lifetime of free support. It is a wonderful foundation we have with GDI. You just need to be shown what it is all about and how to grow your unique business using GDI as what it is, a foundation to launch your business. That which should be based on your passion within.

We have the group with vast experience from all our global locations for total GDI support the right way. Just contact day or night and it is done.

Talk soon. Now let us get positive things posted from this point on.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pascal J1

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:54 PM »

Hello and welcome to GDI, my Malaysian Affiliate.

I am new also, but I am from Saint Lucia in the Caribbean.
If all goes well I will make GDI "my home". So far it looks quite interesting and promising.
I look forward to learning from, and working with you guys.

Thank you GDI
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  

Jump to: