March 19, 2024, 04:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verification!  (Read 65518 times)
Shefajet Meto

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 09:53:45 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shefajet and I am new to GDI I became a member a little over a week ago and I just signed up for the forum.  I was looking for this but I did not know it was there and I wanted to thank everyone for all of their help and info they have provided.  Also thank you Norma for the nice letter that you composed and it is very helpful particularly when you are new and would like to learn everything about the bussiness. 
Romeo Valentino

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2009, 06:43:35 AM »

I dig your website!!!   check mine out - just started but any suggestions!!!!
i will add a banner soon!
AleksK

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2009, 03:37:14 AM »

I have problem!
I have hit logs some 150 hits.And nofthing yet in my downLINE. I know that one my friend joined by my and i could see a one reffel but its shows 0 reffel ?!
I have a free trial versioon 7 days.And what happens if i pass the 7 days?
Thanks for eny help!
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2010, 10:16:08 AM »

If you have 150 hits in your logs, you're doing well... The down line will naturally come.

After 7 days you will automatically be charged $10 from the preferred banking institution at the time you joined GDI. You can recruit new affiliates within the 7 day trial and make money within the first week!.. I look forward to seeing you around the place, and best of luck with your new GDI business!  Wink

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010, 01:25:54 PM »

Documentation:
I uploaded the requested documentation via the requested email address and requested that they email a confirmation of receipt. A couple of hours later, I get ANOTHER email from a completely different email saying send the documentation or I don't get paid this month. I replied to that one, sending a second set of documents. They still don't reply. there is no status ID on my account that I can find to say that my documentation is received and approved.

I'm in the UK and frankly, I don't see why I should waste a transatlantic phone call on people who can't even be bothered to acknowledge an email which has my passport details attached.

Any suggestions? I expected better service from an established company like GDI. Surely a status ID could be added to your account to show that your documents are received.

Jenny Fletcher

Jenny Fletcher
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2010, 01:34:37 PM »

Documentation:
I uploaded the requested documentation via the requested email address and requested that they email a confirmation of receipt. A couple of hours later, I get ANOTHER email from a completely different email saying send the documentation or I don't get paid this month. I replied to that one, sending a second set of documents. They still don't reply. there is no status ID on my account that I can find to say that my documentation is received and approved.

I'm in the UK and frankly, I don't see why I should waste a transatlantic phone call on people who can't even be bothered to acknowledge an email which has my passport details attached.

Any suggestions? I expected better service from an established company like GDI. Surely a status ID could be added to your account to show that your documents are received.

Jenny Fletcher

Hello Jenny,

ALL emails are replied to in the order they are received. Please allow 24-48Hours for a response from .WS Support Department.

As always, we appreciate our customer's input. Your suggestion regarding the Status ID has been forwarded to our executive committee.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
DusanDjordjevic

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2012, 04:09:43 PM »

I need some help,how this works all?Do i earn some money if someone click on my .ws site or just sign up? please help me im new and i dont know what to do Sad
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

I need some help,how this works all?Do i earn some money if someone click on my .ws site or just sign up? please help me im new and i dont know what to do Sad

Jaap, you should first understand GDI is a foundation that you create a business at and launch it to the world. Your business is based on what you have a passion for. GDI is not a business, no it is a foundation to build a solid business from.

To get help you must contact your direct sponsor and upline. If all fails that way then contact me day or night. PLus get over to our members area and watch all the training videos plus attend the live weekly webinars. There are recordings of past webinars which are very helpful.

You have to master navigation within GDI and have passionate hands on daily support. This is how we do it right the first time. The forum are wonderful for technical questions and bonding with other GDI family.

You can gain much knowledge first with the one who introduced you to GDI. Lots of people miss this important step. After you have no luck with getting the support required to build from GDI. Then you can find one of us for support the right way.

Hey, the replica sites are great to place as a temp page. Yet, you must create your one blog for interaction. That is a must now that people are looking for someone who can coach them in creating real lifestyles as only a few of us have been blessed to have.

Any way you look at GDI. This is not an overnight get rich place. There is nor will ever be such a place. The only way your going to bet more GDI members is to create usable content and share it on that blog of yours. Leave out all that junk for ads, pitch pages. That doesn't work and will keep positive people away. You will spend without every realizing growth for that business of yours.

Just take a step back. Start today and get over to our great video tutorials. Then every week get into our Webinars. That is the great way to start and allows you to also send multiple messages to your sponsor and upline for the required hands on support they should be giving you from day one.

Do not give up on GDI. IF your upline never supports you no worries. We are a strong family within GDI. No one gets left alone and will have all the support for life required to make this work. Just contact me anytime day or night and we will see what is going on. Either way you will be in the right place doing some positive activity that will help you learn to master navigation within GDI.

How else would you be able to coach new members we bring to your group if you do not master navigation at GDI?

Look forward to hearing from you soon Jaap.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Marquise Nichols

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Please make sure everyone in your Downline & Upline are Members of the Forum.

It's easy: just send an email to your Downline requesting they go to their Member
area and register at the GDI Forum link. The email, automatically, goes to your Upline.

Also, encourage Team Members to read over all the Topics/Posts and, take action
by becoming a part of the .WS Community via, their own Posts.

Chip
MichaelOchieng

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hello!
B Giroux

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2019, 02:32:55 PM »

Can someone go from trial to active immediately on signing up?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: