March 19, 2024, 04:57:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spam Policy  (Read 67300 times)
TNassar

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2008, 08:25:20 AM »

Hi everyone,

I tried posting a listing on facebook earlier last week asking anyone interested in GDI. I then get an email from Facebook customer service saying that they took out my listing for the reason that it was SPAM!!!  I wrote back to them saying how legitimate the whole thing is and how I wouldn't jeopordise my reputation on theirs by spamming and their excuse was that they have the right to choose what goes on without any other reason.

Any advise on such an issue?

Thanks
SuzannA

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2008, 04:57:33 PM »

Well, I'm sort of new to all this and am concerned about the link that GDI has for opting out.

http://mail.global-site-communications.ws/delete.cgi?email=REMOVE_MY_EMAIL_ADDRESS

When I do a test of this to myself in my email template and click on the link (putting in my email address before even sending it to myself), it takes me to my back office and I see nowhere to actually opt out. Is this done behind the scenes? It sure isn't obvious. I noticed another link in the beginning of this post. Is it a better link? Legal and all?

Help quickly!!

Suzann
Miller_Mitchell

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

I want to use the invite tool to people I have sold things to on Ebay unrelated to money making.
Will GDI say that is spam? I have email addresses for my customers from paypal,and its a huge list of people. Please please someone let me know.
-Ron
Gus Dawson

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2009, 07:24:15 PM »

If you have a e-mail list that you made from the sale of your product then to e-mail them want be a problem. But if you payed for a list you and  you send them offer they don't know you that is spam.

Because they don't know you thay don't want anything you have to offer!

Even if you made a list from the sale of your product and you send them e-mail and they tell you not to send them any e-mail and you send it anyway that is spam too! Cry
AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

When I was trying to pin down what was not working with my GDI email forwarding thingy. Never did figure that out-it just started to work again. Weird. But during that period I turned off my ISP spam program. I now get loads of spam. Much without even the disclaimer or opt out notice at the bottom. I wonder how they get away with all that.
But I still have the spam stopper not turned on. I am starting to get into the spam. Some of it is downright rude and others are tooo funny. I may be turning into a spam junkie here!!! Help before I turn into a spammer too!! Oh it hurts! But honestly it is way funny-my sides hurt from laughing at the spam I get!  Cheesy
I am sick-but I know it.
Deborah H
ps, SPAMing is bad guys--don't do it..you won't be laughing when you get caught if you are doing it. Cool

What a lot of people don't know is spammers use fake email headers and phoney email addresses to send spam, some use open mail relays on the internet (that is a email server that lets any one even a bot send a email from it without having a account on that server). Almost all mail servers now days block senders from sending email if they dont have an account on the mail server. Some spammers host their own mail server to send spam as well.

I have my own mail servers in our business and we also require new incomming emailers to verify to a mail request that they are not a spam bot before allowing their message to be sent to our users. So if they do not reply or their email address is fake their message is held 3 days then deleted.

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2012, 01:57:22 PM »

Hi everyone,

I tried posting a listing on facebook earlier last week asking anyone interested in GDI. I then get an email from Facebook customer service saying that they took out my listing for the reason that it was SPAM!!!  I wrote back to them saying how legitimate the whole thing is and how I wouldn't jeopordise my reputation on theirs by spamming and their excuse was that they have the right to choose what goes on without any other reason.

Any advise on such an issue?

Thanks

Facebook require you to have a "Fan Page" if your doing business. You can not sell anything on you personal page. They will cancel your account and lock your IP address from creating a new one. Stop doing it on your personal account. It only takes 3 minutes to build a business Fan page on Facebook.

If you need assistance contact me day or night. I love supporting our GDI family.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2012, 10:26:43 AM »

For any member who want to know how to do it right the first time. Send me your email and I will issue you the GDI Wealth Guide that has it all in a simple format. Also, samples to copy. You can not go wrong.

I am just here to serve all our GDI family with the right answers the first time. You can receive the information once I get a request.

Talk soon!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Listen everyone. This is simple and should be an adventure. Why are people scared to send an email to people they know?

Hey, you know someone and have been in contact with them for some while. You have built a bond of friendship. You issue them an invite. They know you and both have send numerous emails back and forth. What is the big difference. Get over this little thing and move one.

I rarely utilize GDI invite system based on it has its limitations. I send to my contact which are well over 31017 group members. I have no time to wait and repeat to get through all of them. I write each on personally and issue a card to their email and physical address. It works very well with response and interest.

What every works for you do it. Just remain ethical and transparent. Hey, do it with class and emotion then if it doesn't feel right stop. That is so simple and get to the point. No fear all action .

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »

If you want the whole policy request from me the GDI Wealth Guide. It is free and has everything each person keeps going in circles here about. Just shoot me a request via my business email and I will attach it to a reply.

Simply and now can we move on with this subject matter. It is simple if you know what your doing. Just be transparent and get the facts then you can't go wrong. Simple and priceless.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: