March 28, 2024, 06:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 130603 times)
M_S

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »

im a new member...please help me how to get refferal
Edward Villamar

Success Comes Only Once in a Life Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2011, 10:43:50 AM »

It is amazing when things come together. When it comes to working with GDI the tools are ongoing. I went a little farther and used an automatic broadcast to send a message to hundreds and thousands of people interested in a home based business. That way I don't have to call the so called "tire kickers". What's more when those callers here it will be $10 to join GDI after the 7 day Free Trial, there will be many sign ups. What's more you can get different messages going out on different days of the week. It is extraordinary how the internet has changed. I would like to hear what you think about this and let me know how it turned out for you.  Wink

Edward Villamar

"Don't be like the hare trying to do everything. Be more like the tortoise, slow and steady.
ChrisBeni

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2012, 09:18:10 AM »

Hello everyone I was just wondering how I can get more people in my downline? I just started and don't have anyone right now but I really want people in my downline. Can you guys join mine?
Kant K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: November 09, 2012, 01:06:57 PM »

Very nice post. I think good results can be seen by targeting people who are looking to work from home and ready to listen and commit. But you will find many people who blame multi millions companies rather than blaming themselves. Training is needed for your downline. It does not matter where they come from as long as they are ready to duplicate and understand the duplication process.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: