May 01, 2024, 03:54:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 99288 times)
SSpurlin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

My name is Sherry Spurlin.  I just signed on with GDI seven days ago tomorrow!!  I love marketing & sales, been in the business for over 20 years.  I have been looking for an opportunity make additional income for several months.  I found GDI on Craigslist after reading about Craigslist in my monthly Cosmopolitan.  Kudos for Cosmo....

I welcome any tips, pointers, advice, etc anyone can give me on making more money. 

Shocked   

SSpurlin
PSwanson

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2007, 12:15:10 PM »

Grin

Hi everyone

Just joined the company, I been wanting to start a home buisness for awhile, and just recently started looking into affilate marketing and network marketing, GDI is my first leap.
 I have to admit even though its only a 10 dollar investment to get started still a bit nervous ,
however I Figure I give it a try

will always appreciate some adivce , I know this not a get rich quick scheme and that it takes time to build Smiley

Phillip
LeAnna L

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

I've read everybody's post and I think this is great. A legitimate business that is worth it's weight in gold. When I first started working this business 3 weeks ago, I set my goal to get 6 good people on my first level and to teach them to do the same. Well, right now I have 8 in my downline and I'm training them in the business to do the same. 

This is a wonderful business. It works. I've found out not to even waste my time with those persons that are extreme skepticals. This business opportunity is too powerful to waste your time on people that refuse to believe in it. There are too many people out there that will appreciate the business for what it is. An internet powerhouse.

Do me a favor everybody. Locate the dictionary in your home and look up the word "impossible" Once you find it, take a pen or marker in hand and scratch it out.  Wink

I wish everybody well in their GDI endeavors.
DNajoli

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2007, 02:45:21 PM »

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I am delighted to be a part of the GDI team and I have already signed people up during my 7-day trial period!  The presentation is very state of the art and there is tremendous potential here for those who work at it.  Send the presentation to as many people you can, be available to your team, and watch what happens!

To our mutual and continued success!

Danyetta
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2007, 10:13:30 PM »

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I am delighted to be a part of the GDI team and I have already signed people up during my 7-day trial period!  The presentation is very state of the art and there is tremendous potential here for those who work at it.  Send the presentation to as many people you can, be available to your team, and watch what happens!

To our mutual and continued success!

Danyetta

Hi Danyetta,
Awesome news with the sign-ups.  GDI truly is a great opportunity.  Many don't see its full potential yet, but hopefully with time that will change and benefit those already here.  I wish you much success and fulfillment with your endeavors.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
CSherwood

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2007, 05:39:08 AM »

Hi a newbie here!

I just joined today and I'm very excited to start!  I'm a little overwhelmed but it already started to make sense in the last hour.

I will always appreciate any advise to start in the right track.

Wish you all success!

Claudia
Mustafa H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »

Hi, I'm Mustafa from Singapore.  Really excited to learn more of this programme, tips and whatever from members in this forum.....to live my dreams.  Cheers from Singapore

SUCCESS IS THE RESULT OF GOOD JUDGEMENTS -  GOOD JUDGEMENT IS THE RESULT OF EXPERIENCE -  EXPERIENCE IS THE RESULT OF BAD JUDGEMENT!!!
Richard_C

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »

Hi Everyone,
I have just become an affiliate TODAY! I am extremely excited about this opportunity, and I hope the people I emailed today feel the same way. I have been selling on ebay, and it's just too much trouble. It's time to let someone else get headaches and let me have a break. If I need you guys help, I feel that this family is close knit and I will not hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance for helping a brother out.
Richard_C
Kelly P

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2007, 08:19:13 AM »

Hi everyone,
I have taken a while to say hello only because I've only just gotten the time to sit down and start to look through everything.  I am thrilled about this and am looking forward to an excellent journey. Thanks to everyone out there!!
Kelly. Grin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2007, 11:28:34 AM »

Hi everyone,
I have taken a while to say hello only because I've only just gotten the time to sit down and start to look through everything.  I am thrilled about this and am looking forward to an excellent journey. Thanks to everyone out there!!
Kelly. Grin
Hi and Welcome Kelly,
Hope your "journey" here is a successful one.  Keep your energy.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
RosaS

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2007, 06:09:32 PM »

HI EVERYONE!

just wanted to greet you all!  i just started my free trial two days ago and i'm looking forward to building a great, lasting income and making new friends and contacts!  right now i'm still quite a newbie and i'm trying to get a grasp of everything but there's just so much!  if anyone could lend me a hand and show me the way that would be great!

hope everyone is having a good day!
can't wait to hear from you Smiley

Ray Cassidy

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2007, 05:37:43 AM »

Hallo everyone at GDI from the UK.  I'm a newcomer to this whole game and I'm looking to do the life altering thing!!!  At the moment I'm just in a haze of confusion because I'm trying to work several opportunities at once Huh If there are any organisational geniuses out there who can coach a fuzzy mind like mine, I would be dying to hear from you.
Good luck one and all. Wink
Ray
Kelly_Prince

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:24 AM »

hi my name is kelly & i just signed up yesterday & i need help to get to know gdi better can anyone besides my sponsors help me
GeraldPierce

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2007, 08:20:03 AM »

Hi GDI gang,

Gerald Pierce here from Sunny, and rainy right now, Florida.  I've been in GdI a year now but haven't been very agressive in using the program or in recruiting.  I'm an old codger and a little slow on getting a handle on what to do with the program.  I've sponsored about 8 or so over the year but only one remains.  Guess I haven't been much of a leader. 

Now it's time to do something or get off the pot.  That's why I'm here in the forum at long last.  I'm gonna learn this program.  How to use it.  And how to be an effective sponsor.

So, any help anyone could offer would certainly be welcomed and appreciated.

My best to you all.
BenJ

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »

ben here if any one can explain to me how to get email adress please let me know  thanks
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: