April 26, 2024, 03:37:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365822 times)
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2005, 08:18:29 AM »

Wow Amy!!! Nice designs! I wish I was creative.
BryanC

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2005, 08:24:09 AM »

Smiley Many thanks for your reply to my question Norma, I understand now the differece between ordinary Mail and Email
I like your'wink' by the way, it is real COOL
Best wishes to you and all at Forum

Bryan C
Rangga Primaputera

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2005, 09:13:56 AM »

Wow, that seems cool, Logan! Beside as a GDI marketer, I'm also an Editor-in-Chief in a website. It's about my city where I live, and I planned to put my GDI banner in that web. I will display my banner later! That web is still under construction:)
Good Luck, Logan!
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2005, 03:09:51 PM »

Thanks for your kind words, K. Smiley

And Thanks for posting that survey, Norma.  Interesting and informative. Smiley

I personally have three domain names at the moment.  I have (at least) five (that I know of) in my first level with two, and two with three.  Also, two of my blue trials this week signed up for two each.  Six are business people, but the rest are active in the opportunity, too.  I do believe in this product.  I also believe that if GDI meant for us to sell the opportunity only, there'd be no need to have a product at all -- there are plenty of MLM's that sell opportunity only.

I have made some more ads but have not had the chance to upload them, as sitebuilder was down yesterday, and today I keep getting kicked out.  But I finally made a bird one as you requested a really long time ago, Norma.   Grin

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2005, 07:54:13 PM »

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2005, 12:28:17 AM »

Usually when I design a banner or ad, I just need a slogan or tag line and I can usually work off that.

I needed a logo for my voicover site, and every place I checked into...they were doing it for $125-$175 depending on the format you wanted and if you needed a tag line. I do this for a living as well and I offer these at a discount to ALL GDI members for only $10 each, and $85 for nonmembers... it's a good enticement for new enrollies, I just opened the page last night and already have a few orders come in.

I have a few examples on my logos page... but it's easy to customize.

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Sonya Dexter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2005, 03:28:42 PM »

Hello again,
I appologise that I was not clear in my last post.
These letter's I recieve are snail mail, not email.
Sorry for the confusion.
However I don't think that it would be spam if you recieved a email from them first, they are giving you permision to contact them.  You would just have to take the approcch that you want more information on their program,  then you ask them if they would be interested in learning about another opportunity.  If they say yes, that is how you would get there permission to send them an invitation.  It seems a little time consuming but it is not spam they are giving you permission.

Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you've got.  (Jim Rohn)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2005, 09:50:42 PM »

Thanks for the in put  one and all . e.g. Amy you have an awesome
proactive imagination Norma those statistics will be very helpful as usual
you are an inspiration. Thank you all Kiss
DondaTodd

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2005, 10:51:34 AM »

Do you belive it is better to build a home page with the web builder and put a link on it or just use the GDI site?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 10:59:23 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Donda Todd
mack88
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2005, 11:27:34 AM »

Hi Donda

In my eyes, it not a matter of which is better than the other!  What you have are choices.  For example:  You could use your .WS domain name and forward it to a site of your choosing.  or Being the creative person that you are, create a website showcasing .WS or even another business or project.  The list can go on and on...it is totally your choice!

Just my little spin!  Hope that answers your question....kinda

Frank
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2005, 12:12:42 PM »

No question - build your own and create a personal identity. This is what GDI is about.
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2005, 09:24:45 AM »

I will be advertising in the college paper but not handing out flyers or cards at the UF. They clearly state no soliciting on campus. I am not in a hurry to sit in jail so I will try to follow their rules. Hard as it is to not go and give out business cards! They are very serious about people who don't belong there staying off the campus after all the student murders and all. We went dumpster diving one night and almost got arrested!! LOL
Deborah H Grin
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2005, 07:15:24 PM »

Hello,

Creating your own Website will allow you to have multiple streams of income coming in. For example: Advertising Networks.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Javier Segura

Javier Segura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2005, 07:19:54 PM »

Smiley This is a great thread! Im so glad you started it.

For now i only have GDI, So im redirecting to the GDI site for now.  Roll Eyes

All my best

Javier Segura
Houston, TX
Angela M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2005, 09:59:31 PM »

I think that using a personal site is best.  For prospects who don't know you personally, it makes it more personal.  For those who do know you (and don't) it demonstrates the product that is available.  Some of my prospects have been very impressed and sign on once they see what they can do with GDI's Site Builder. 

Angela
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: