April 19, 2024, 02:38:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365271 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »

Very Good Advice, Tatjana, re: "Request Support" link in the Member area!

Chip

Posted by: KarenB
Yes, thats the link I tried. I queried them in regards to something else also, but have not had a reply to either

~Karen

My advise didn't work this time as it seems!!!

Well Karen, maybe you should patiently wait a bit longer! The support surelly has a lot work to do.

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2005, 08:27:57 AM »

What an awesome idea.
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2005, 05:06:52 AM »

Thats a great idea.

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
MartinC

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2005, 03:19:22 AM »

I invested in 36 .com domains a year ago, they all have a steady ammount of traffic and now I have pointed them all tomy GDI website and im really seeing some results.

I am also posting flyers around my local area, and using Google Adwords, using all these advertising methods as well as free advertising im seeing alot of progress.

Hopes this helps a few people.

Thanks
Jason Smith

The end of an epic journey begins with one step.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2005, 10:55:21 PM »

I know how hard it can be to advertise. Here are a couple things to try. If some of these ideas are repeats from previous posts I'm sorry I just kinda skimmed through.
  • Drop some flyers off in grocery stores in their free racks where publications like the Greensheet/Pennysaver are.
    Make tear tag flyers and place them on apartment home bulletin boards. (Had a good deal of traffic from that)
    Co-workers are great!
    Flyers on car windshields. (May have to do this on more then one occasion as I haven't really seeen a good response to this kind of advertising for a one time shot)

Just a few things that came to mind.

Good luck to all!  Grin
Jason

Here's to our shared success! Smiley

Jason
gdi
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2005, 07:50:01 AM »

Thank you, Norma, for the many tips which will be most helpful to our Members.

Chip
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2005, 11:14:30 AM »

I cannot believe how many Great Ideas Norma has. She must be such a bundle of energy. I look forward to reading every day what else she has come up with and She is always so encouraging and welcoming to everyone. Thanks Norma!!

Regards... marie
Lynne Phillips

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2005, 02:26:37 PM »

Terrific Suggestions
Thank you all and especially Norma.  I never in my lifetime would have come up with such remarkedly terrific suggestions.  Keep up the good work, your suggestions are an inspiration to me, and to others.  I am certainly going to watch this board more closely.
Regards, Lynne
KarenB

Have a Daisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2005, 07:17:36 PM »

Very Good Advice, Tatjana, re: "Request Support" link in the Member area!

Chip

Posted by: KarenB
Yes, thats the link I tried. I queried them in regards to something else also, but have not had a reply to either

~Karen

My advise didn't work this time as it seems!!!

Well Karen, maybe you should patiently wait a bit longer! The support surelly has a lot work to do.

Tatjana

Yes, thats ok, Tatjana - I've still not had time myself to complete my ideas for my website so there's no hurry at this point *lol*

~Karen
Jason Smith

The end of an epic journey begins with one step.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2005, 06:26:08 AM »

Wonderful Norma!

Can't wait to see them!

Here's to our shared success! Smiley

Jason
MiekaC

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2005, 07:13:40 AM »

GSmith What a wonderful idea!!
Thomas Lang

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2005, 02:00:11 AM »

I just wanted to share what I do with a couple of pages on my site. I use the first 2 pages to promote the GDI business and I use 3 of the other pages for my family. I have 8 brothers and sisters Shocked and they live all around the country. Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Virginia, Utah and California. My family will email me with pictures of their kids, upcoming events, vacation pictures, etc, etc. I take that information and post it on my site. I also have a guest book where we can leave messages for other family members. I have a brother getting married in October and my parents have me posting announcements about the wedding. It has really brought us closer to where we don't seem so far away from each other Cry. I emailed every one of them with the web address to the 4th page of my domain. From there I have links to the other 2 pages for the family. I do not have these family pages published on my regular GDI pages. It has really worked out great and my family loves it.

I guess what I'm getting at here is that if you have someone that doesn't think they could use a domain or website and doesn't need this, then you can tell them about other ways they can use the sites. It doesn't have to be just for promoting a business.

I've rambled enough,
Thomas

"WALK THE WALK"
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2005, 07:17:19 AM »

Great idea Thomas!

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Lee_I

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2005, 09:42:57 AM »

Thomas,
  I'm very new to this and was in conflict about the web pages or not. I think what you are doing is great! Tell the family hello and good luck with our GDI Independent Affiliates. Maybe you could help me to understand web building some time! BaWaHahaha! Keep up the great attitude and freedom!
                                                                                                                                 Jewels
J Jenkins

I Love GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2005, 10:05:21 AM »

Hi, I'm new to GDI, but have done some internet marketing with other businesses and I have found that press releases are a great source for gathering leads.  I use general information about GDI and a small paragraph that I am available for consultation.  Since I live in a small community (about 4,00 population) in an out-of-the way part of AZ, this method gets disseminated pretty quickly, since the paper runs once a week but covers a majority of the county where I live.

Jay Jenkins
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: