March 29, 2024, 12:14:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  
Author Topic: HTML Questions? Ask Here!  (Read 147346 times)
BSouza

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 25, 2009, 06:16:46 AM »

I do not want my pages to automatically show up as links of other pages, I want to have each page a stand alone if I want to add the links I know how but subtract duh...can't figure it out
happy Holiday and God Bless
   Thank you
Bree
WuFanxin

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 11, 2010, 01:24:41 PM »

hi there,
i just wanna know whether i can use my own css, coz i havenot tried yet
J Reedy

Live every day like your last...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2010, 01:35:01 PM »

Why can't I get html codes to work with the text editor? I am copying codes from templates I know work, and selecting source and then it will only give me the option to select all, not paste! When I manually put it in just the html shows up on the preview, not the actual thing that is supposed to be there!

Have an awesome day!
NikoletaSkoulika

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

Why can't I get html codes to work with the text editor? I am copying codes from templates I know work, and selecting source and then it will only give me the option to select all, not paste! When I manually put it in just the html shows up on the preview, not the actual thing that is supposed to be there!

same here, i wanna add some javascript code to my page, i paste code to source but on preview i see: JAVASCRIPT and nothing shown
Darryl_B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: October 03, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »

HELP!.
I have been on this site for about 4 days now. Reading watching videos etc. Also asking questions. I builts my website through here but one I set it to go live I received an e-mail from domain informing me I need a HTML upload for files and need to configure my FTP so I can upload files.
This is confusing. Why can't things be made easier to explain step by step how to actually build the web site with site builder and how to exactly get it live. When I view my web site a error comes up 403? i think. Can some one please explain to me and help me get this up and running. I really want to stay with GDI but am getting really fustrated at this point.
Thank You in advance
Darryl
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: October 04, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »

HELP!.
I have been on this site for about 4 days now. Reading watching videos etc. Also asking questions. I builts my website through here but one I set it to go live I received an e-mail from domain informing me I need a HTML upload for files and need to configure my FTP so I can upload files.
This is confusing. Why can't things be made easier to explain step by step how to actually build the web site with site builder and how to exactly get it live. When I view my web site a error comes up 403? i think. Can some one please explain to me and help me get this up and running. I really want to stay with GDI but am getting really fustrated at this point.
Thank You in advance
Darryl

Hello,

If you have designed your site using a third party application such as Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage etc etc then you WILL need to configure some FTP settings. BUT if you have designed your site with the website builder, then you can just hit the upload button, and your site will be live.

Make sure you have the site builder option selected for the domain you wish to use it on. To see if it's selected, follow the steps below:

1.) Login to your members area
2.) Click domains (in the side menu bar)
3.) Look for your domain
4.) check the DNS setting
5.) if it states SiteBuilder, then its fine, if not, follow on
6.) click change DNS
7.) select sitebuilder and then click continue

once thats done, you can use the site builder and have your site up in seconds....

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
RBahl

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2011, 09:30:54 AM »

Hi,

Can someone let me know step by step, how a buy button/cart can be copied and pasted on my webpage from Paypal ?
Buttons, banners are fine from GDI sitebuilder but it does not happen while pasting from Paypal.

Thanks for any ones time.

Cheers.

tony
@tgvsolutions.ws
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  

Jump to: