March 28, 2024, 03:09:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 261779 times)
Raymond Elrod

View Profile WWW
« on: May 24, 2005, 10:33:28 PM »

I hear people talking about GDI Flyers, but I can not find them. Can someone direct me to where I can find them?
Thank You
Raymond Elrod
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 06:02:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 02:50:47 PM »

It's actually:

http://website.ws/home/flyer
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:30:18 PM by Mike N » Logged

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
EileenP

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 03:36:22 AM »

In some posts on this forum, people have mentioned flyers.  Does GDI have flyers available for purchase or printing?  If so, where can they be found?  Thanks.

Eileen Papitto
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 06:43:13 AM »

Hello!

For you and all the others who don't know where to find flyer, here's the Internet address: http://website.ws/home/flyer

There you can choose PDF or Word version and download it to your computer.

I'd suggest Word version for you can include your personal data as GDI ID and e-mail to it.

I hope it helps!

Have a successful and sunny day!

Tatjana  Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 10:54:28 AM by Mike N » Logged

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
BigEdge

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 07:48:07 AM »

You should check out the GDI flyer co-op . It works. Scrool down in the marketing section and look for the post that says flyer co-op
Warren Contreras

Internet Junkie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2005, 12:06:49 PM »

You should check out the GDI flyer co-op . It works. Scrool down in the marketing section and look for the post that says flyer co-op

Maybe you could give us a link. I don't see any Marketing Section Huh

Warren Contreras
GWeir

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 05:24:24 AM »

The system provided by GDI tracks either those whom we have invited  through the GTI invite  page, or leads purchased through GDI. Is there any provision in the system for tracking and follow up of persons who respond to flyers or other advertising material. How can one access a listing of those who respond to an advert, and see the follow  up  to them, and their responses. Has anyone  been able to access this feature if it exixts. If it does not exist, I think we would be missing out real big on potentials for follow ups.
Chad G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 03:33:09 AM »

I would think the only way to do this is to not have the website on the promotional material and have them email you directly asking for more info. Then you could send the the link to the presentation and follow up as needed. This actually gets you a better lead as they are directly asking you for info and you are able to establish a more personal relatiionship with them.

Ian Mccarty

(Insert "deep" Gothic "poetry" here)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 03:33:54 AM »

You would have to get the people responding to flyers to edit the link to contain their e-mail address for the system to notify you.
However, I think anyone who watches your movie (http://website.ws/YOURACCOUNT/show) adds to the count for the number of people who've watched.

Designing the flyers to contain your e-mail address is probably your best bet. People who are seriously interested wouldn't mind contacting you, right?

parry (n.) To deflect or ward off a blow by cutting off opponent's arm at the elbow
Definition provided by Avelon's Combat Dictionary v0.31
WilliamBauwens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 11:20:23 AM »

Cheesy
 HI ALL
 is their a flyer for custumerwebsites to put into co. mailboxes?Huh
 greetings from belgium

greetzz from belgium
GWeir

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 02:43:01 AM »

The systems proposed appear to me to be quite cumbersome. When I advertise a site  eg. http://www.my.ws/xxxx, a visitor to that site has to include information such as name and email address on a ticket before he/she is able to view the presentation.  When the visitor has viewed the presentation, GDI sends  to its GDI representative a notice stating "You have a new visitor to your My.WS portal site." Thereafter GDI does no follow up on this individual.  . Does a follow up of these visitors expose GDI to potential legal liabilities. I am just curious.

My understanding  is that for those  who are invited through the GDI system, GDI provides the following levels of support:

1.  Seven emails are sent out to invites over a period of two weeks ( one every two days, each with a different heading) in an effort  to get the invitee to read the email and view the presentation. If the invitee does not read any of these mails GDI support activity ceases after two weeks.

2.  Once the invitee has opened the email a further  seven emails are sent to him over  the next two weeks  ( one every two days) in an effort to get him to view the presentation. If he does not view the presentation by the end of this period, GDI ceases its support.

3. If the invitee does view  the presentation, I am not clear what levels of follow up are done. Does anyone know whether GDI makes  any further contact with this vistor  to get him to sign up as an affiliate. If so, what would prevent GDI from providing the same  level of support to those who were attracted to the presentation by way of flyers, cards, or other forms of advertisements.

Krisztina K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 12:31:47 PM »

I'd like some suggestions as to where to post/pass out flyers. Is it legal to put them in mailboxes or leave them on doorsteps?

Krisztina
RickJames

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 02:10:18 AM »

I believe you have to put a stamp on it.  Grin
MikeBeal

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 01:35:45 AM »

If anyone has a good email for me to send to my local chamber of commerce members please post it here or email me.

Thanks
Mike
Gina Stone

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:26 AM »

Hi Mike,

I send this out to prospect through snail mail and email. You can use it 'as is' or perhaps it will give you some ideas to create your own.

INCOME FOR LIFE
Name
Address
Phone
Email

Hello.

Please allow me to introduce this company to your organization.

GDI is debt free and is rated #37 on Inc. 500’s list of America’s fastest growing companies.

The domain industry is exploding! Industry experts predict that over 500 million domains will be active within the next 10 years. GDI has no competition in the network marketing industry. They are the only company that has the ability to market dot.ws domain names. There are no geographical or income limits with GDI.

Just like the toll free 800 numbers have been used up; and then came 888, 877, etc., dot.com is all but used up. My selected name was taken at dot.com, but it was available at dot.ws, and now I own it for life!

If you would like your own domain name and it is unavailable at dot.com, check out dot.ws.

With GDI you get your domain name, website with hosting and 10 email addresses to stay organized. Advertise your business, set up shop, host your hobby or create a family website. PLUS……earn a super income sharing it with others. The sky’s the limit!!!

All of this for only 10 dollars a month!

But…before you even spend a dime, GDI welcomes you to their site for FREE! For seven days you can visit their site, secure your domain name, build your own website with their site builder and explore virtually every aspect of what GDI is and where it’s headed.

Whether you, a business associate or a family member are looking for a domain name and website, or you are looking to earn a great income, you have come to the right place!

Thank you for your time and enjoy the movie.

Gina Stone

1.800.693.6897 (2 Minute Recorded Message)
Your website
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: