May 01, 2024, 09:06:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 263463 times)
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2005, 02:32:26 AM »

hey all,

got a flyer for ya all, looks good when centered. its short and sweet. I like to keep flyers some what simple and leave just enough out so they visit the site. hope this will be usefull to someone.

What could 7 minutes mean to you?

How about more free time?

More time with your family?

Or

Extra money in your pocket?

7 minutes can give you more than you think!

Find out how

What do you have to lose.

Visit

www.my.ws

Access code <user name>

HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2005, 06:56:08 PM »

Chris,

Excellent idea why not try to include this with some graphics which can catch person eye.

You could use the gdi flyer and just change the wording around why reinvent the wheel when we have all the resources to market their for us!

Think outside the box and like the first time you joined remember how that felt!

Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2005, 01:23:42 AM »

Chris,

Excellent idea why not try to include this with some graphics which can catch person eye.

You could use the gdi flyer and just change the wording around why reinvent the wheel when we have all the resources to market their for us!

Think outside the box and like the first time you joined remember how that felt!

Dear Howard!

Don't forget that altering the existing GDI flyer needs approval from GDI!!!

Then, why not adding your own graphics???

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2005, 02:15:01 AM »

I understand this was my mistake never mean't to say alter the graphics just the wording or completely come up with your own flyer.

Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2005, 02:35:42 AM »

I understand this was my mistake never mean't to say alter the graphics just the wording or completely come up with your own flyer.

Well, I'm very hard bout this, maybe even more than GDI is and it could be annoying, but we should think very much about copyrights, shouldn't we?

No, no, I'm not perfect, I'm doing my mistakes, too!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2005, 03:19:05 AM »

hey all,

I got a  easy flyers for you all, It might be good for targeting people that just want a domain sites.  You take a picture of your pet,kids, baby or whatever, then under the picture write ..... 

You can see pictures of [him/her or pet name] on my website,

What can i see on yours?

Get your site today www.[user name].ws

With the holiday season coming up fast, now is the best time to kick-it in high gear and promot promot promt, Gdi can be usefull in many ways to people around this time of year for extra christmas money,or maybe even presents for family members. Just somthing to think about.  Have a great day!!  Grin
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 07:53:25 PM by ChrisAdamson » Logged
Belinda_K

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2005, 01:30:29 PM »

I have just recieved my 4th downline member, and I want to send them a good letter to help them. I don't really have many ideas of what to write or where I should direct them for help. I sent my first three members emails last week, but I feel that they weren't that helpful as I am new my self and didn't have much idea of what to say. I have example emails of what to write for ads and to prospects but none for new downline members. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Belinda
Stefan S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2005, 03:54:09 AM »

Hi Belinda,

I have the some problem.
Well not quite, I receive hot lead, from the ones that open my GDI page.
I send them "inviting" e-mail. I am not doing so well, couse I get no replyes.

Can anybody help? Embarrassed

Stefan

Carry sunshine inside yourself, and you`ll see the way Smiley
mack88
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2005, 05:33:20 AM »

Hello!

For some excellent examples of email scripts, visit these sites:  http://www.wealth411.ws, http://gdi-made-easy.ws

Both of these site should help you!  Save them in your favorites!

Frank

HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2005, 07:09:28 AM »

Frank,

Thank you for posting those links use both of them myself as leader in GDI.

Believe in keeping it simple.

StevenG

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2005, 02:27:14 PM »

Hi,

These URL's are great.

I couldn't however find a specific email to help your current downline.

Perhaps something that also kick-starts inactive members would be great

Thanks

Steven
Stefan S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2005, 04:08:22 AM »

Thank you Frank. I see, those URL`s could make all the diference Smiley

Stefan

Carry sunshine inside yourself, and you`ll see the way Smiley
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: October 27, 2005, 10:07:51 AM »

I TAKE CHALLENGE STARTING NOW!!!

Tatjana
[/color] [/b] [/size]

That was quick creation and it was fun!!!! The picture isn't the best quality, but it's special to me ...

Tatjana
AudreyBrown

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2005, 05:17:20 AM »

That was a very unselfish act and a beautifully wrtten letter.

Thanks

Audrey

Hi Mike,

I send this out to prospect through snail mail and email. You can use it 'as is' or perhaps it will give you some ideas to create your own.

INCOME FOR LIFE
Name
Address
Phone
Email

Hello.

Please allow me to introduce this company to your organization.

GDI is debt free and is rated #37 on Inc. 500’s list of America’s fastest growing companies.

The domain industry is exploding! Industry experts predict that over 500 million domains will be active within the next 10 years. GDI has no competition in the network marketing industry. They are the only company that has the ability to market dot.ws domain names. There are no geographical or income limits with GDI.

Just like the toll free 800 numbers have been used up; and then came 888, 877, etc., dot.com is all but used up. My selected name was taken at dot.com, but it was available at dot.ws, and now I own it for life!

If you would like your own domain name and it is unavailable at dot.com, check out dot.ws.

With GDI you get your domain name, website with hosting and 10 email addresses to stay organized. Advertise your business, set up shop, host your hobby or create a family website. PLUS……earn a super income sharing it with others. The sky’s the limit!!!

All of this for only 10 dollars a month!

But…before you even spend a dime, GDI welcomes you to their site for FREE! For seven days you can visit their site, secure your domain name, build your own website with their site builder and explore virtually every aspect of what GDI is and where it’s headed.

Whether you, a business associate or a family member are looking for a domain name and website, or you are looking to earn a great income, you have come to the right place!

Thank you for your time and enjoy the movie.

Gina Stone

1.800.693.6897 (2 Minute Recorded Message)
Your website

ChristineHandy

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 02, 2005, 03:13:11 AM »

This is a letter that I send to my team. Hope it helps:

Welcome to our GDI team.... on our team, www. stands for World-Wide Wealth..... that is our goal: to obtain World-Wide Wealth through this dot.ws business.  Check out these websites to get a better understanding of the business. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me, I am here to help you or answer any questions. This business is all about people helping people. The best time to reach me is from 9pm - 11pm in the evening on weekdays, anytime on weekends, at # or # (cell). I am attaching a color and b&w flyer that I found in the GDI forum. (College students, the flyers are great to post around campus. Just add your info and watch your business grow.) I hope this helps. Email me back with your dot.ws email address. I would like to use that when sending you an email.

www.website.ws/members - this is your back office and it has a wealth of information, especially the link to GDI Forum

www.my.ws/yourusername - this is where you should send people to watch the movie, then follow up with a phone call to answer any questions and remind them that they can try it for free

www.gdi-made-easy.ws - good info site

www.wealth411.ws - good info site

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: