March 28, 2024, 11:35:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 261763 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 10:30:10 AM »

Thank you Gina excellent letter  Grin
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 10:30:11 AM »

You can always sign for another domain and use that exclusively on the flyer Wink
Sonya Dexter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2005, 02:22:30 AM »

Thank you Gina,
Great letter and a fantastic tool.....As someone new to the GDI network, these types of tips are allways good to have, for people (such as myself) that don't have alot of money to use for promoting.

You truely show the meaning of  duplication.

Thank You Again

Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you've got.  (Jim Rohn)
Stephanie Remers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 01:58:42 AM »

Hi Mike,

My business partner Deb Lane created post cards for us to send specifically to local businesses. You could use some of the information together with Gina's awesome letter and edit it to suit your needs.

The front of the postcard says simply, "If only I could afford my own website...."

The back says:
Think your business can't afford a web presence?
Includes:
  • Your own domain name
  • Plenty if web space
  • 10 email addresses
  • 7 day free trial
  • Easy website builder or FTP
  • Only $10.00 monthly

Email Stephanie Remers
and ask about small
business web hosting.

In my opinion though, you would be better off personally approaching your Chamber of Commerce with a written outline of the benefits of GDI, both to the Chamber and their Merchants. Hope this gives you some ideas!

Stephanie
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 02:01:09 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

If you think you can, you can. If you think
you can't, you're right.  ~Henry Ford
JessicaW

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 10:42:57 AM »

Hi All!  I am a new comer!  Very excited about this potential opportunity.  I was wondering what the best bet would be for leads?  Online seems pretty watered down.  Where do you post your flyers?  I would appreciate anything you could share with me...I literally JUST signed up and am ready and willing but VERY new to this.

Thanks,
Jessica
Hasnaa Zinoune

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 01:20:28 PM »

Hi everyone,

I finally have one downline Grin

Can anyone share a good letter I can email my prospects?
Thank you
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2005, 01:40:01 PM »

I'm going to suggest that you target your audience.  Do you know who they are?  Have you talked to them on the phone?  What is their demographics?   What are their needs?  How can you help?
Hasnaa Zinoune

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2005, 02:17:11 AM »

That sure sound scary and confusing for a newbie Huh

what kind of email do you send to the people that visit your page, I don't have phone numbers
Christopher Ducharme

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2005, 03:23:27 AM »

Very good letter.

I have a background in sales and what a lot of people need to remember is that the people attracted to this company are busy people with an ambition level at your or above.

Treat this business like a million dollar business it is and take ownership of your business.

1) Call your prospects
2) introduce yourself to them
3) let them know what you do?
4) Let them know the advantage of what your opportunity offers.  Residual income, low cost advertising, domain registry.etc..
5) ABC.. tellings not selling.. Let people know that others with similar interests to them are taking advantage of the product and also the opportunity.  Would they like to try it for free.
6) Send them a personal thank you card with your GDI card or get them to write down the website and to take a look.

Remember that

Chris Ducharme.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 03:24:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AndrewWhitfield

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 06:06:24 AM »

Hi, below is a copy of an advert which i use.
What do other more experienced members think???
Feel free to use and edit as you wish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a GENUINE Income Opportunity.No Large outlay,No selling!

PLEASE NOTE:This is not a get rich quick scheme that other websites falsely promise you, this is a 100% Genuine Business Opportunity that will,with a little hard work and determination, have the potential to change your life!!

Global Domains International are one of Americas fastest growing companys. This is a real opportunity, a real Inc500 listed company and REAL PEOPLE WORLDWIDE are already making monthly incomes that will come to them month-after-month, year-after-year.

There are no hidden costs,no lies,all you need to succeed is an e-mail address! Im not asking you for money all i ask is you take a look and see for yourself.

For further information and a 1 WEEK FREE TRIAL! Please visit:-

(Marketing URL)

(Contact info)

Thankyou for your time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 06:08:01 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
D Ross

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2005, 06:18:15 AM »

Hi again Andrew!

Your ad looks pretty good to me. Just keep on keeping on! Grin

D ROSS
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2005, 08:45:33 AM »

Andrew,
That's a good Advert!
But let me also share something with you that I have found to work.
When it comes to ads...you have to leave a little bit of curiousity for the reader.
Because you *want* them to click on your ad & watch the presentation.
Anyway...it's just a suggestion. I think your ad is good....but remember that people
also like curiousity!

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2005, 05:25:08 PM »

Hi Andrew,
I haven't been at this very long - possibly even less time than you....... But I wanted to say good job on the ad and offer my two cents.  I've been experimenting with different types of ads, etc., just to see what works with what kind of people, to get their initial interest, and I must say, the ads in which I have specifically stated what you state here: 
This is not a get rich quick scheme that other websites falsely promise you
I have gotten the best results, so far.
I think it is important that either in the original contact or in the follow-up, that I give folks the "this isn't a scam, so don't worry, we're not trying to rip you off" speech, as well as giving them the thought that this is a life-changing opportunity (which you also state in there -- which is AWESOME!).  In my experience (in all things, not just GDI), it seems that people have an inborn fear of anything that sounds too good to be true.  (I know I do!)  By heading that off with your "this isn't a scam", you're relieving them of that before they have a chance to come back and ask you (or possibly just quit without asking), and also, by telling them this is a life-changing opportunity, you are telling them if they DON'T do this, they are losing out in the long-run... which from the little bit I know is something that a good ad does.
Like I said, I'm new, too.  But those two bits have brought me good response thus far.  Hopefully you are having success?!

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Andrew D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2005, 03:19:22 AM »

andrew
sounds good to me too,,,,,personally i need more inspiration when it comes to the subject  line,, anyone have something
more engaging than what i can muster:
 What! An Internet Address for Life?!

i am  so new to gdi  i havent gotten one enrolled yet.

also doesn't the question of how much storage  a gdi email acct can hold ever come up?

ciao
andrew d
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2005, 03:26:34 AM »

How odd. "this isn't a scam, so don't worry, we're not trying to rip you off" automatically ticks me off that there maybe something odd and you are defending yourself up front? For me I like the approach of "this a solid fortune 500 deal" rather than this is not a scam. Just my two cents FWIW
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: