April 25, 2024, 08:40:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 262833 times)
BoeyVi Seng

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »

Hi
I am new here and I would like to print up some business cards advertising GDI but I found that it is
quite expensive ordering from VistaPrint (I am from Malaysia) and choices of card stock is limited.
I can order cards of PVC material from my supplier in Kuala Lumpur and I plan to print both card impressions on one side for about the same price but the quantity is 1,000 rather than just 500 from VistaPrint plus I could put something else on the obverse.
I intend my card size to be 3½" X 4". Wonder if GDI could help me with this. I tried downloading the images
from VistaPrint but they were blurry.
Rgds/David
Michael Faller

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 13, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »

I put a few ads on yahoo search marketing and keep getting hits but no one signed up even for the free trial yet.  I average 2-3 hits a day but want to test to make sure people sign up under that ad.  My headline is affliates wanted/ internet marketers needed but no sign-ups.  Is there another link besides website.ws video that does a better selling job?  Also I got some hits on digg but no sign-ups. 
Bob J

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2009, 03:15:56 AM »

I have read several posts about selling the service as well as selling the opportunity, what are some marketing tips on why our service is better than the competition?  I would like to make up a flyer based on this.  Any ideas???
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

One big point with GDI, what makes them better than MOST, is the fact that they offer a business opportunity in addition to all of their services.  There are no additional sign ups required, no additional forms, with a person's domain and website comes a business opportunity already included.  This means that with just a few referrals the person COULD have their domain and website pay for itself.

Vincent R. Parker
FardyZ

GDI rockz zzz !!! www.farbiz09.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

the flyer is amazing...will promote to my team Grin
Michael Hynson

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »

I have seen a few posts stating to put flyers in mailboxes.  Please do not do this.  This is illegal.  I used to work for a staffing agency, and this is how we found most of our employees.  The post office eventually got in touch with us and told us that this was illegal, and you MUST have postage in order for something to be placed in the mailbox, and even then, it must be placed by a postal employee.  They told us that if it happened again, they would make us pay for everyone that they found, plus pay huge fines (not sure exactly how big is "huge").

The way around this, and we approved it with the post office (which you need to do as well), is to put the flyer on the outside of the mailbox.  Roll the flyer lengthways without creasing, and place it between the mailbox and the flag.  If you do it correctly, it should stay there, even in fairly high winds. 

Make sure that you do this AFTER the mailman passes,as they generally tend to take the flyers down if ou do not have a relationship the that individual mailman (which you will, if you are out there enough).
WilliamBurrell

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 29, 2009, 04:49:25 AM »

Hello,
   Can anyone tell me where I can find the list of all the ads approved by GDI to run in newspapers?

Thanks.

William Burrell
MHall1

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 23, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »

Thank you so much Gina. I do really appreciate it , newbie mike  Kiss
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: December 27, 2009, 05:29:08 AM »

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had a great holiday! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK 2010?! I have an excellent idea to kick off your new year! The holidays are over and what is the biggest problem that people are going to be dealing with this next year?....
If you said, paying off the debt from the Holidays, then your thinking what I am thinking! My suggestion for you guys would be to modify the flyers that are offered in the back office (Modify picture and text). If any one needs help finding these flyers or what to put on them please feel free to send me a PM with any other questions! Happy New Years!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 05:30:14 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Preston
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2010, 11:33:18 AM »

Hey Team!

I just came up with an idea that I wanted to share with you all that I think could help enormously! Valentines Day is up and coming so I thought I would start making flyers, tweets and status updates about giving the gift of a website this year for Valentines Day. It could be for a guy, or a girl or a friend wanting to get a couple a site, either way, I think there is big selling potential in Valentines Day! Just wanted to share Smiley

Good Luck and much success,

Preston

Preston
Nathan Carlson

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 03, 2010, 02:59:24 AM »

preston that ad for couples or your girlfriend or boyfriend is a great idea I am going to try and get people interested by posting about it on my face book. thanks

Nathan
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 03:00:07 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ShaunL

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »

Can someone please post pre written ads that i may be able to use in forums and groups, wish i was more creative. thanks
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2010, 11:09:31 AM »

That you GG, my name is Raymond and I have started using this method and I get traffic but the tunover is not their can you suggest at article or look at my page? www.kingdombuilders.ws

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2010, 11:09:31 AM »

thanks this was helpful.!! please look at my website and give me some pointers!!
www.kingdombuilders.ws

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 19, 2010, 02:54:35 AM »

I have seen a few posts stating to put flyers in mailboxes.  Please do not do this.  This is illegal.  I used to work for a staffing agency, and this is how we found most of our employees.  The post office eventually got in touch with us and told us that this was illegal, and you MUST have postage in order for something to be placed in the mailbox, and even then, it must be placed by a postal employee.  They told us that if it happened again, they would make us pay for everyone that they found, plus pay huge fines (not sure exactly how big is "huge").

The way around this, and we approved it with the post office (which you need to do as well), is to put the flyer on the outside of the mailbox.  Roll the flyer lengthways without creasing, and place it between the mailbox and the flag.  If you do it correctly, it should stay there, even in fairly high winds. 

Make sure that you do this AFTER the mailman passes,as they generally tend to take the flyers down if ou do not have a relationship the that individual mailman (which you will, if you are out there enough).

Regulations vary from one country to another. Where I live, there is no problem
with posting fliers directly into letter-boxes. So check with the law in your country
or state.

Hope this helps

Gordon

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24
  Print  

Jump to: