March 28, 2024, 06:09:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 261798 times)
ErinHunt

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: November 20, 2008, 01:11:44 PM »

Where is the flyer that they already give us? Huh
KevinD2

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 26, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »

Are there Flyers in Spanish? I have a high percentage of Hispanics in my area and I would like to reach them. I don't speak Spanish.

If not, can anyone help me with a direct translation?

Kevin
MKaren

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

http://website.ws/home/flyer

GreenD

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 31, 2008, 03:41:42 AM »

All these ideas are great!!!  I like the flyer....gives me a chance to get exercise and do a little walking.
ABadesha

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2009, 03:32:49 AM »

hi I have tried using the GDI flyers but none of them seem to work can someone post their flyers so I can get ideas..? thankss..  Grin
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 06, 2009, 03:44:07 PM »

I LOVE THIS FLYER ESPECIALLY THE COLOR ONE!!! Wink
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 23, 2009, 03:52:48 AM »

I designed a flyer (and GDI approved it) and I put it in mailboxes around my block.  I only did 50 so far, since I always have my three little boys "helping" me.  (This includes one on my back!)  Anyway, I have had a lot of hits in my "hits log" that I am pretty sure are coming from that, because I don't know what other source they would be coming from.  I have 20+ hits since I put the flyers in mailboxes that came from unidentified source.  Previous to this I was getting VERY few hits so I'm certain this is the source.  I used the www.my.ws website, but so far none of these hits have produced movie views.  Also, nobody has emailed.  I am going to alter the flyer to have my personal .WS website because I think people will see it's a real person and be more likely to email me or watch the show.  I'm excited that it has, at least, produced hits.  Hopefully with a few alterations it will start bringing people to the movie and to email for me info. 

Hope that is useful to you!  I'll post results after I try the next batch of flyers!

Angela

P.S. I think I will put that flyer up on my website too......I'll try to do it this evening.

Angela,
Be careful putting anything that is not mail into mailboxes. Mailman almost turned me in to the Post office.
Good Luck and God Bless
Dave
TheodorM

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

Personally, I think they need some new flyers. I think the whole red sports car thing is incredibly cliche. "want one of these..." ....please. It screams "junk mail".
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: February 07, 2009, 09:25:43 PM »

Personally, I think they need some new flyers. I think the whole red sports car thing is incredibly cliche. "want one of these..." ....please. It screams "junk mail".

Then create your own, download the flier add it to microsoft word and add another image, change text around, get it looking how you want it to look, save it then print out 10,000 of them, Whoa....your business will take of then Smiley

We are allowed to make our own fliers, that flier is just an example.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
VFleming

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

Hi, Ive just seen them, they are on the left hand column with a new flashing sign next to it
Regards Vanessa
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2009, 05:42:45 AM »

Michael Read  thank you for your  very interesting ideas.

GDI. I really object to having my pictures going through all the rigmorole Roll Eyes of having to leave the page and open in my Paint shop pro
it is quite clumsy and amateurish.So why did you change the previous format that worked so well??? Undecided ::)May I ask?PS thanks it works now!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:31:15 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
Carla H

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 18, 2009, 07:04:29 AM »

Thank you for sharing the link to the flyers. I got a few places here where I can post these at. My town is small and unenployment rate just went up when they started laying off oil field workers and plant workers.
GloriaAlston

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 21, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »

This is great
Austin Rose

A Bird in hand is better than Two in the Bush!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: April 22, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Flyers are a great way to advertise offline.

You can post then on telephone polls or bulletin boards, stick them on parked cars or hand them out at any social activity like Football games, NASCAR Races, etc.

You can also fold them up and mail them in a direct mail marketing campaign.

Such a small versatile but powerful tool.

To Your Success,
Austin Rose
Jon Patrick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Greetings All!
New GDI rep. here!

Has anyone developed a flyer with those 'tear away' tags at the bottom yet?  The kind you have 10 or so tags to be torn off and they have your name, phone, email, webaddress or some combination thereof?

And if so, would you share?

Thanks in advance,
Jon
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24
  Print  

Jump to: