March 28, 2024, 05:25:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 261740 times)
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2005, 11:51:23 AM »

Logan, I have to say, your off to great start! Thank you for sharing your ads and ideas with us.

Gerald

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
GayannaMagcosta

Wonderful Work! Wonderful Pay! Wonderful People!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2005, 01:29:29 PM »

Flyers are a GREAT idea, however, please remember it is ILLEGAL to put ANYTHING in someone's mail box.

You can get yourself in DEEP trouble.

You can, however, put flyers on someone's door if you are doing the door to door thing.

When I was a little girl, my mom was an Avon Lady. She would buy tons of their catalogs, and we would spend
the evening helping her stamp her name and phone number on the back, and put rubber bands through each
catalog. Then, we'd drive around our town's neighborhoods, and my brother and I would jump out and just
put a catalog, using the rubber band, on each doorknob.

My mom got GREAT responses this way. If someone wanted something, they'd call HER and order, and they
actually thanked her for the catalog and for NOT ringing their doorbell and doing the face-to-face selling thing.

Flyers are a GREAT idea. But don't get yourself in legal troubles.

Gayanna

Gayanna Magcosta
DHosner

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2005, 07:30:46 PM »

::)I agree about the spelling and grammar...a person loses credibility very quickly with me if they don't take the time to spell or puncuate correctly.

Maybe we should have a forum where people can ask questions related to this topic without feeling silly or embarrassed.  I know it could only help us, especially since we use a print medium for most of our marketing.

Regards,
Denise H.
JustHandOutFlyers

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2005, 09:21:15 PM »

Those ideas all sound pretty good. I am also starting to use ads and flyers. I like the mystery approach like
" 2 minutes that can change your life forever"
     "website name"
JustHandOutFlyers

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2005, 09:46:05 PM »

Hi guys. Although Ive had Gdi for awhile i was just using up the web space. In the mean time ive been coming up with different methods and ways to market this. A peice of the plan im missing is a cheap little flyer to give out. I really dont wanna say all that it has to offer at once. I need something to reel them in merely using pure curiosity to view my website. I was thinking something like

"2 Minutes That Will Change Your Life" "website name" or something along the lines.
Paul Fisher

I have a little more hair but not as much $ yet.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2005, 10:52:57 PM »

STOP!
Would You Like
Extra Income?
Easy business.
FREE 7 DAY Trial!

CALL: 1-800-693-6897 2-Min. Recorded Info
THEN WATCH:
WWW.MOVIE.WS/YOURUSERID/SHOW

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

~Albert Einstein
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2005, 08:38:24 AM »

Does Your Church Group Need a Fundraiser?
JustHandOutFlyers

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2005, 09:19:15 AM »

not bad. i'm gonna try to come up with some really good ones then test the market. i'll post my results
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2005, 11:29:14 AM »

Step by Step instructions for AMAZING Home Business with Personal web presence for $10/mo!!! Call
1-800-MY-DOT-WS (www.my.ws) then enter *username* for EXCLUSIVE ACCESS!

I just put this ad in my local newspaper and it started today, I'll let you all know it's been received next week. I've also started leaving flyers at the places I ran errands today.

Many of the stops included gas station (chatted a bit and found out the owner doesn't have a wegbsite and they own 4 businesses!), (2) Walmarts forgot somethings at the 1st one Wink,  the books store, Lube shop (oil change)... oh yeah, and the post office! My goal is to take thoes flyers everywhere with me leave no more than 15 (not putting all my eggs in ONE basket Smiley ! ) 

Luckily we have a 'bizzarr' out here in the 'sticks', called 1st monday. I can't tell you how excited I am for next month (when I don't miss it this time). This isn't as hard as I made it out in my mind. I know with persistance....I will be rewarded!

This forum ROCKS!

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Steve_Farber

Carpe Diem (Seize the Day)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2005, 11:29:14 AM »

It's been said:  The fastest way to get rich in life is to solve other people's problems.

Don't market GDI (domains/hosting).  That's just selling people another problem. 

Market a solution! 

Don't market AT people.  Think newspaper.  Most people scan the headlines, then make a decision to read the article.  You need a killer headline that will grab the prospects attention, then they can read on to get more information.  Not too much, just enough to get them to want even more.  Have them watch the movie to get the rest.  Let the system work for you.

Here is another way to look at it... When you type a search term into a search engine like Google, you get a short headline, then a short description.  You then click on the links that catch your attention.  Hopefully the website you choose will provide you with more information.  It should be a step by step process to get even more information.

What ever you do don't, make your ad say something like: "Earn $10,000 per month..."  or anything like that The internet has become infected with people advertising like that.  Just don't do it.

How many people do you personally know that earn $10,000 per month with any network/internet marketing program?  Sure it is possible to earn $10,000 per month with GDI, but what if you showed them a way to pay their car note or house note within 6 months.  That is more believable.  Put yourself in their shoes.

GDI is a vehicle to get you where you want to be, what ever that is.  The domains, hosting, etc. are just part of the package, it's the product.  You can get hosting and domains from dozens of other companies.  The difference between them and GDI is those other companies don't pay you through 5 levels of referrals every month.

The bottom line is this, most people don't really care how many email accounts or megabytes GDI's hosting has.  They want to know 3 things: 
1)  How much is it going to cost them? (Risk)
2)  How much money can they make?
3)  Do they believe they can do it?

Primary reason most people get involved in MLM:

Make More Money..........70-75%
Have More Free Time.....19%
Make New Friends...........4-7%

I hope this helps,

Steve Farber
Lake Charles, LA

Steve Farber
Lake Charles, Louisiana
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2005, 09:05:11 PM »

I know somebody should be signing up soon! I handed out over 150 flyers today!!! I went from store to store in the mall and talked with managers about leaving flyers for employees only. Most mall stores will not let you leave flyers on the counters, so it's a good idea to leave them with the manager or an employee. Shocked Grin Cool

I let them know about $10/month for personal domain name w/hosting and 10 personal email accounts. Most of the time they were very well received, a few even owned their own shop 9where I was at) and were in the market for web presence! They were suprised it was only $10/mo! It was great! Wink

Of course their were thoes who thought it was a scam Huh of some sort, but I assured them I wasn't here to sell them anything... I was just promoting .WS . Only 2 of over 50 people rejected the flyers! Sounds like good odds don't you think? Wink

ps: just received my business cards...finally! They sure look Cool!

Untill next time gang! Grin

Logan

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2005, 09:07:18 PM »

Hi Logan,

You're absolutely right! You're not selling to them, but rather giving them an opportunity to change their lives. Or, giving them a new hobby.  Grin

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2005, 09:28:31 PM »

Great job, Logan... Keep up the good work.

I have a friend who attends a university. He is a member of various organizations
within the univerity and he is ready and willing to pass out GDI flyers on my behalf.

I can't wait. I'm just burning with anticipation Shocked

Gerald Cool

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2005, 10:23:28 PM »

Rod

That is a very good idea.  How many people do we know?  If they are not ready to join, ask "Do you know someone who may be interested?"
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2005, 09:34:15 AM »

Steve

I don't agree with your "Don't market GDI (domains/hosting).  That's just selling people another problem. " , that is the very back bone of this company, the domain sites, with 22 million site a year being sold and  500 million site projected to be activated in the next ten years , should be another clue to you this is very important to market, as well as the income opportunity. If people don't buy the domain sites then the company doesn't  make money ,then we will not make money.  If i took what you wrote out of context then im sorry. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: