March 28, 2024, 05:35:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What marketing tool(s) are most important for your success at GDI?
Opt-in leads - 998 (15.7%)
E-Mailing program to send leads - 923 (14.5%)
Printing suppliers for cards, flyers, etc - 239 (3.8%)
Unlimited Phone services for long distance communication - 97 (1.5%)
Upline support - 728 (11.5%)
Training on internet marketing - 811 (12.8%)
Trianing on Sales techniques - 241 (3.8%)
Training on web design and setup - 253 (4%)
Advertising sources - 878 (13.8%)
Marketing sources - 683 (10.8%)
Motivation for personal growth - 499 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 2357

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What "tools" do you need to succeed...  (Read 120320 times)
DJafary

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2009, 03:09:53 AM »

My sponsor has been a great deal of help to me, he edited brian bears videos and put my link in them. I have put 4 or 5 videos up on just about every known video site. I get a ton of IP adresses in my hit log, I had 5 missed sign ups in the first week, emailed them all back and go no response.
I hear about how people make there $10 back in the first week....*sigh* I didn't make, I have zilch.
I got excited when I found one guy in my downline but it turns out my sponsor put him there. I have been working very hard, and i keep just missing people.  I have written a few articles on popular sites as well. basically, I need some tips, because I do not give up. Help me out.
What would you say is the best replicated page to use?
What is the most effective way to get people the fastest?
If I am required to invest, how much?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »

This may not be exactly the answer you are looking for but here it is...be consistent.  It usually takes time to start achieving results.  Set yourself a schedule of things you will do to promote GDI and do them every single week.  Pick a few days a week to post a new article, visit forums every day, post to your blog if you have one several times a week, post classified ads several times a week, keep putting out your videos.  Usually results are slow, especially as you learn.  One huge key is be consistent.  Keep learning but also keep doing doing doing.  You will see results.

Vincent R. Parker
Killman_Bryce

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2009, 05:56:17 AM »

This may not be exactly the answer you are looking for but here it is...be consistent.  It usually takes time to start achieving results.  Set yourself a schedule of things you will do to promote GDI and do them every single week.  Pick a few days a week to post a new article, visit forums every day, post to your blog if you have one several times a week, post classified ads several times a week, keep putting out your videos.  Usually results are slow, especially as you learn.  One huge key is be consistent.  Keep learning but also keep doing doing doing.  You will see results.

Most things in this poll are important! I picked this quote because there's very much truth in this statement. Just think of all the people that are successful in life, they were not overnight successes it took time and work!!! Here is My Quote to You..."In order to Get more Get Value, You must Give more Give Value" Much Success To Everyone I Appreciate You All!

Bryce Killman
RizuanYasin

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2009, 07:22:55 AM »

Halo..
I am very grateful to joining in GDi..

It is very amazing that ever visit before
Raymond Siu

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2010, 03:30:51 AM »

All you have to do is create one gdi link. Do not use the other 9 link. Just promote 1 of your GDI link. Don't sign up for premium membership. Then go and buy 5000 credits for 28 dollars.Wait 24 hours for the credit to apply to your easyhits4u account. Then log in, go to my sites, then you will see your 5000 credit. Put them next to your GDI link where it says assign credit and hit assign in the bottom. 5000 people will now see your gdi link, keep your fingers cross and wait to see how many people sign up. I've tried it and I got over 700 sign ups in two months only.
M Ojeashi

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2010, 11:33:18 AM »

this is a great poll.
Tim Mendoza

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:20 AM »

Hey, how are you doing?  I'm thinking of trying the easyhits4u method you mentioned, is it still working for you or have you gone to something else?  Let me know, thanks, Tim.
Tim Mendoza

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:34 AM »

For anyone to suceed in network marketing or any business venture, you have to have upline support first and foremost, leadership is essential because if the big dogs won't share, you don't have both oars in the water and you'll just be moving in circles instead of upward and forward.  Next would be a system that is workable and that ANYONE can do, not just the ones with money to advertise.  What type of system is in place, is vital to success because it has to be duplicatable or the average network marketer won't be able to do it.  Thirdly, build relationships with your downline.  People don't join a company or product, they join YOU.  To build a team, you have to build relationships with people along the way or you will lose them and your organization will not grow.  Those are the three most important things and I got those from a few very successful network marketers who are earning the kind of money we all want to make.  The marketing would be fourth, and should be included otherwise, how do you get your opportunity out there to the world?  Right? 
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2010, 07:53:32 AM »

Very well said Tim Mendoza,

Until I put a system in place for all my team to follow the attrition rate was appalling.

Then the second problem was for newbies to generate traffic to their websites so that they could recruit via the internet.

I solved that problem as well with my Free Website Traffic methods.

The third element is the rapport you need to develop with your team - this is something I can only attempt to teach. Some people have a natural aptitude and the right mind set.
Others just aren't prepared to help anyone.

All I can really do about this is to lead by example - hopefully helping my downline will rub off - and they in turn will help their downline.

Cheers,

Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2010, 03:26:37 PM »

What "tools" do you need to succeed?

When I look at the results of this poll I see why I'm succeeding online.

#1 - Opt-in leads
#2 - E-Mailing program to send leads
#3 - Advertising sources
#4 - Training on internet marketing
#5 - Upline support

Here's my blueprint...

I have positioned myself as an expert in Network Marketing and offer valuable solutions to fellow network marketers who OPT-IN to my list.

I use Aweber to automatically email my list more valuable training and solutions on internet marketing to build trust and create relationships with my opt-in list.

As my list gets to know me, like me and trust me, they tend to buy my solutions to help their business which funds my advertising (funded proposal) and they tend to join me in GDI if they are not already an affiliate because they want to join a leader who can give them that upline support their looking for.

Then, I just teach them HOW I market GDI online using this exact blueprint (duplication).

The information is all here, there's no guess work everyone.

Joe Florendo
Power5Plan MasterMind & MLM Duplication Coach

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
JohnDiegmiller

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2010, 05:46:41 AM »

I think motivation should be top on the list
Bargabos Ralph

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2010, 03:01:13 AM »

Where do I get a good auto resonder?  What is a good "downline builder"?
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2010, 02:47:11 PM »

In my honest opinion downline builders are scammy. No one has ever built a team for me or anyone I know. I think it is just a tactic to get people to join them.

We all already have an autoresponder. That is one of the many beauties of GDI. We all already have automatic emails that go out to our prospects everytime they go to our website or if it is someone you personally know you have put them in the invite system-they all get like 7 emails I believe.

The only thing any of us need to do is direct people to our website.

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
NoraJanine

More about me here ---> www.norajanine.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

Well - I chose my top 3 based on what I would need starting any business. I am new to GDI so I think my answers may change once I've been an affiliate for a couple of months. We shall see. =)

XC

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Traffic is the only thing we need because GDI has everything else but that.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  

Jump to: