April 18, 2024, 06:52:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What marketing tool(s) are most important for your success at GDI?
Opt-in leads - 998 (15.7%)
E-Mailing program to send leads - 923 (14.5%)
Printing suppliers for cards, flyers, etc - 239 (3.8%)
Unlimited Phone services for long distance communication - 97 (1.5%)
Upline support - 728 (11.5%)
Training on internet marketing - 811 (12.8%)
Trianing on Sales techniques - 241 (3.8%)
Training on web design and setup - 253 (4%)
Advertising sources - 878 (13.8%)
Marketing sources - 683 (10.8%)
Motivation for personal growth - 499 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 2357

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What "tools" do you need to succeed...  (Read 120576 times)
RobW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2008, 04:12:27 PM »

Well to me if you don't have personal motivation none of these even matter

That's true. I wish I had read your comment before I voted, because I thought, well I already have that so... But you're totally right, if you're not motivated, there will be no success no matter what you do or do not do.  More likely do not without the motivation Wink

I find that altering the script I use with myself works too. So, instead of saying - I am going to try to make this work, I'll say - I am going to make this work. Just the deletion of try to makes a big difference in how I feel internally. Yes, I am going to make it work instead of well, maybe.... It's like Yoda says - Do or do not, there is no try Grin

Rob
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2008, 12:26:59 AM »

Hello everyone,

The tools for success include the following:

1. Right attitude
2. Solid plan of action
3. Patience
4. Tools which include the following: A good way to followup with prospects, via educational ebooks, video email, phone call based training or 3-ways with your leaders, or good autoresponder based system which does following up for you.
5. People who are in business for themselves must understand the importance of setting appointments and following up with potential clients.
6. A way to create your own leads which opt into your materials ask me and would love to share this with you via my profile.
7. Finally have the can do attitude not the get rich quick one

GOD BLESS,

Howie Martell

PS: Contact me if you would like to know what we use.

This is great stuff Howie. thanks
Chuck_Covert

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2008, 02:56:53 PM »

Hey Frank,

Chuck here, the new guy on form and to GDI
Would like more information on your lead capture page, can you send the URL.

Thanks
DionneP

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »

I have no contact with people and I don't know anyone. I really am struggling here and I am afraid my daughter and I will lose everything since I lost my job HELP!
AliceJ

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2008, 04:52:52 AM »

I would like to know more about what tools you use to succeed.

I realise that building a home business is more of a marathon than a sprint, and I believe I am making steady and sure progress in many areas but I would like to see more results. I am prepared to put in the work to make it happen, I guess what I am looking for is pointers to make sure that time is not wasted on one thing when it should be focused on another. Also new Ideas and such.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2008, 07:27:29 AM »

2 of the most important tools that I use are:
1) autoresponder
2) downline builder

please see my signature or send me private message for more info.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2008, 04:40:11 AM »

Hello,

Being a long time member in GDI.

We have so many tools to choose from and resources to qualify people for are time.

But before we try to automate are business.

We must first build relationships and common rapore with potential business clients.

Without this success for your business will fail.

Take care,

Howie Martell
Scott Brown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »

I think a tool that I feel would help me out is that the people in my Upline would contact me help me motivate me. You should keep in contact with as many people in your downline as possible. Even a couple levels down even if others are emailing helping them no matter where you are in the upline or downline everyone should be in contact atleast through email helping one another.
SheritaS

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2008, 10:23:27 AM »

Can you please tell me the basics on getting my page up and running? I want to use autoresponder and traffic exchange but Idont know how. Sad
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2008, 10:13:23 PM »

Hello sheritas,

If you know nothing about website building you would be better to start your promoting
of GDI using one of the many links they provide for you.

Meantime you can be building your website until you get what you want.

You will have to know some html to build your site. Shocked
I do assume you will want some images.

Some links to start with:
www.website.ws/username/show

www.freedom.ws/username

Success Is What You Make Of It!
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »

Can you please tell me the basics on getting my page up and running? I want to use autoresponder and traffic exchange but Idont know how. Sad

Traffic exchanges are one the easiest ways to get traffic for free, especially for newbies.
There is a nice article by bravenet which gives you good explanation on traffic exchanges
see here : http://resources.bravenet.com/articles/promotion/traffic/traffic_exchanges/1

However I suggest that you don't promote your freedom.ws affiliate link direct at traffic exchanges.
Follow the steps here :
1) use your site builder and create a simple page
2) sign up for an autoresponder program and put the form code on your simple web page
          -redirect your visitors to your GDI page after they optin through your form
          -follow up with them until they join GDI (or opt-out)
3) promote your GDI domain name (the webpage you made in step 1) in the traffic exchanges

M_Yue

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2008, 04:15:13 AM »

I think it's very important to diversify the way we advertise GDI.  Do not concentrate on only 1 advertising method.  I say this because everyone of my signups have originated from a different advertising source. 

I have signups from my forum postings, my craigslist ads, traffic exchanges, etc...

I have not used the invite system yet, but I hope to be able to use it one day...but only for people that I know personally, 'cause I do not want to have my GDI account terminated, 'cause I have been accused of spam. 

I would really like to use the GDI business cards, haven't had a chance to do that yet, 'cause I prefer to use free advertising first. 

If you do not like to promote or don't have the time to promote, just ask 5 to 10 people that you know, who would be willing to invest 33 cents a day to have the chance to earn a nice, monthly residual income.  Show them your site, and get them to do the same with 5 to 10 people that they know, all the way down to 5 levels. 
BBarber

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2008, 04:05:00 AM »

Hi I am a new member.  As other members have already said, they are all important.  It was very hard to pick out only 3.  I also work a full time job and care for several flower and veggie gardens and a small flock of poultry. So finding time to work the business is a problem plus being new to the whole internet marketing thing.  So I need all the help I can get.  There are to many offers out there for mentoring that just get your money and give very little or nothing of value in return, so being careful is my watch word for the day.
DJohnson1

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »

hi, I am new to the program and again one of those with very little income to get started, I would appreciate any ones advice on building my downline!!  thanks for the help.  Denise
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2008, 11:03:19 AM »

hi, I am new to the program and again one of those with very little income to get started, I would appreciate any ones advice on building my downline!!  thanks for the help.  Denise

Hi Denise,

There are many approaches to downline building, I am sure you will see that different people will have their own model that works.
Just browse through this forum, you will find free tools and advise, just adopt those that you are comfortable with.
Personally, the tools that I use are :
-autoreponder
-downline builder
-blog

The marketing methods that work for me:
-article marketing
-direct response (with squeeze pages and videos)
-traffic exchange
-classified site/ directory submission
-press releases
-forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: