March 28, 2024, 12:43:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What marketing tool(s) are most important for your success at GDI?
Opt-in leads - 998 (15.7%)
E-Mailing program to send leads - 923 (14.5%)
Printing suppliers for cards, flyers, etc - 239 (3.8%)
Unlimited Phone services for long distance communication - 97 (1.5%)
Upline support - 728 (11.5%)
Training on internet marketing - 811 (12.8%)
Trianing on Sales techniques - 241 (3.8%)
Training on web design and setup - 253 (4%)
Advertising sources - 878 (13.8%)
Marketing sources - 683 (10.8%)
Motivation for personal growth - 499 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 2357

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What "tools" do you need to succeed...  (Read 120311 times)
M Lyles

gettin - it - done

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 07:54:20 AM »

Hi everyone......
All of the "TOOLS" are great...but the most important thing to remember is to "JUST DO IT!"
This business as any business requires action every day.
MikeL

Having fun, making a difference
Morten Kristiansen

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »

It is true, that this business is not a get rich quick plan. Of course the potential is exciting, but it will not happen overnight - at least not for us commoners and newbies. I personally started out 3 weeks ago, and have used traffic exchanges so far, but my plan is to spread from there and into lead generating programs. There are some ok listbuilding programs around, but everything becomes old news very fast it seems. The best idea seems to be the personal approach - build a website with your picture and some text and of course links. Disguise the fact, that people will be joining your downline in traffic exchanges and other programs. Offer them a solution to their problems - there seems to be a lot of them out there. Maybe join a team of downline builders.
But anyways - what do I know - I have only been doing this for about 3 weeks. But I will keep on doing it until I find out how to go about earning money. However long it will take me. Maybe only 5 percent make it - then I intend to be one of the 5 percent. Period. Like the previous post mentioned - just do it - daily - and learn.

Morten Undecided
Joel Broughton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2006, 08:35:56 PM »

Hey everyone,

Reading through this forum I can't believe that "we've" missed the most important thing...and it's not even listed on the poll.

So, I'll share it with you.

It's the "Marketing System" that is the most important.

Our team uses all kinds of different ways to generate traffic, advertising, traffic exchanges, etc.  But really what most people in business that aren't successful are missing is a system that works and will enroll people.

1. Marketing System
2. Lead Generation
3. Teaching and Coaching Your New Members

If you're missing one of the above - you will more than likely NOT succeed. 

The best leads in the world are really quite useless if you don't know what to do with them.
The best enroller in the world will never get any kind of growth without helping others.

I've been working with Paul Birdsall now for several years and it's really hard to argue that the "Marketing System" isn't the most important when he consistently scores in the top of the GDI pools every week.

Hoping this will help as well as get you thinking... Wink

Joel

Teresa_W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2006, 07:30:14 PM »

Posted by: Joel Broughton 
Insert Quote
Hey everyone,

Reading through this forum I can't believe that "we've" missed the most important thing...and it's not even listed on the poll.

So, I'll share it with you.

It's the "Marketing System" that is the most important.

Our team uses all kinds of different ways to generate traffic, advertising, traffic exchanges, etc.  But really what most people in business that aren't successful are missing is a system that works and will enroll people.

1. Marketing System
2. Lead Generation
3. Teaching and Coaching Your New Members

If you're missing one of the above - you will more than likely NOT succeed. 

The best leads in the world are really quite useless if you don't know what to do with them.
The best enroller in the world will never get any kind of growth without helping others.

I've been working with Paul Birdsall now for several years and it's really hard to argue that the "Marketing System" isn't the most important when he consistently scores in the top of the GDI pools every week.

Hoping this will help as well as get you thinking...

Joel

Hello everyone,
I have to agree with Joel.  It is the "Marketing System" that is the most important.  If the system cannot enroll people then it's totally useless and you are wasting alot of your time and hard earned money.  Generating your own leads is also very important because those "targeted leads" are people that are specifically looking at what you have to offer. 

I am on Joel Broughton and Paul Birdsall's team and I'm honestly telling you if they did not have such an awesome marketing system to work with and unbelieveable mentoring/training then I would not be here posting today.

I was in another online business before and I didn't have a clue what to do.  I also had no one to mentor me or guide me in the right direction.  My sponsor in that business didn't even return emails.  So what did I do?  I quit.  Not because I didn't think that particular business could work but because it would have cost me alot more time and money to figure out how to make it work.

Whatever your doing you have to make it easy for people to follow the steps you teach them and you want them to see some kind of results as quick as possible.  Often if people aren't getting or seeing any results from the marketing system they are using it won't matter how many people you enroll in a month, you will have to consistently keep enrolling people in order to make any money because your retention rate will be very low. Unless of course, you luck out and find yourself some "heavy hitters". For alot of people seeing is believing and in network marketing the quicker people can see results the more they will believe and have the abiltity to help other people achieve the same results.

This is a great program and if it's not working for you, then you need to find out why.  Forums are great for that because you can learn from people that are already experiencing success.

The best thing you can ever do is to never stop learning to do things better.

Teresa
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 07:31:15 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Teresa

The Greatest Marketing Help - Learn and Earn - See My Website
Judy_F

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 07:57:34 AM »

At first glance they are all important, but take a step back to not knowing what opt-in is or being able to figure out all by your self how to list your site on search engines and get a good ranking???

So I marked one (1) only  on the pole,... "Support"  be it upline, downline, or on the forum. Its the support of all the special people and thier particular talents they share that make it all work out.

Now you've put a new aspect to this and you are very right. If one has no support, nothing could be done so good as if one has it!!!

Tatjana
I totally agree with Tatjana; if there is no support or direction from the ones that has already gone through it, then it will only frustrate and discourage the ones that are not internet sauvy.  I like when there is a group of 4 or 5 with a trainer or upline to walk some of us through the steps. Now, granted that may seem a bit much, your saying, but, think about it.  Would you rather lose us or try your best to keep us.   I can't wait to start having leads under me because I WILL go through step by step even if they already have it.  So what they can delete it.  On and up.   Good fortune to all . Take care 
Judy : ))
CherylF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »

I can't handle this. I can only adversite on internet for now. 12 hours surfing or sending ads after I make some funds to pay for them  Roll Eyes
not sure where support is. I read through the site. I have to have more money to spend. I can not do that.
I already pay for business site and I know I will never get an order.  I like every answer tho.  Embarrassed

Thanks for this service.
C Fitzjohn
BLuis

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2006, 07:37:47 PM »

Hi all,
im new with this and i need some help, i have created a list of people that could be interested in this issue but i dont know how to send the mails, i dont have a smtp server for sending, how the people do it? need some help about this  Huh
thanks and sorry about my english  Lips Sealed
NRodgers

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2006, 01:27:48 PM »

I would like to share with you what has been working extremely well for me. Firstly, I signed up for GDI through a website called Hits2u which is a free advertising website. It has a duplication system in place that redirects everyone back to GDI. After I signed up all I did was advertise Free advertising and got instant sign ups for GDI. I have been using this system on-line, but I have also been marketing off-line. I started with the 3 dvd pack because that was all I could afford at the time. I have since ordered the 10pk and business cards. I have showed the dvd to a few family and friends so far and everyone I have showed it to has signed up. I also run a part-time nail care business at home and have started showing the dvd to my clients while I do their nails. I have gotten sign ups that way as well. I am a full-time Flight Attendant with my country's national airline and I meet people all the time. I am also using that to my advantage. My advice to everyone is keep it simple! Go back to basics. Order the dvds and business cards, be ethusiastic, do'nt sell GDI. I have gone to neighbors homes and simply said , " I am simply sharing this EXCITING NEWS with everyone I possibly can . I signed up with this AMAZING home-business only a month ago and I am already in PROFIT! It is so easy anyone can do it! Here is a dvd of it, just take a look. I will come back tomorrow to pick it up and you can tell me what you think.

This business is EASY , don't make it difficult folks. Wink

I would like to add that I have only been in the business for almost two months now and I already have 30 sign ups!
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 05:27:40 PM »

Hello all, I have a little warning  here : I purchased a piece of software called BLOGBLASTER  from one Sebastian Foss and MonikaFoss.

They claimed that it will place your ad onto over two million blogs. Sounded like it might work ( to a technically challenged  person anyway). Well for me it did not work and my emails were left unanswered when I reported the problem: This was my experience anyway and after looking  it up on the web found that it had been reported by others as a RIPP OFF  Cry enter  it in Yahoo and you will see fo ryourself..as far back as  2005? Hello! Shocked
         The good news if you have purchased it through Paypal  they will arrange a charge back for you.( they only allow you three) so take care out there on the net Wink
         P.S.
Here is a link to my new blog , I do not advertise GDI directly yet but link to my site which has the promotion on the homepage  and on another  within the website. come take a look. Kiss...http://747blue.bigblog.com.au/blog.do?mode=view

« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 03:12:02 AM by P_Gringel » Logged
W Tomas

My Body is not a temple, its an amusement park!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2006, 10:51:37 AM »

I think the two most important tools for growing your business are leads and a good autoresponder. Frank I am not in your downline ( i don't think!) but I do use your tools and the tools that are mentioned within the autoresponder.

mailbag.ws is the autoresponder and i user the leads promoted within it. Thats it. I am not ready to use the phone and do understant that the people that i bring into the buisiness won't want to get on the phone right away. We are in a business where we are offering a business opp to people that have no knowledge of business, myself included.

I use aged leads and feed them into the autoresponder and when somebody watched the movie i send them an email by copying and pasting the mails given from gdi-made-easy.ws

Thats my plan! And so far i have two downline. We need to keep it simple as possible, too many tools and info and people get confused!

Do what you got to do, it don't have to be perfect. Just be consistent. You'll get it right in the end.
KTrulove

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2006, 07:52:44 PM »

Frank;
     I am all new to this and I am interested in how you created a lead capture page of your own.  This sounds amazing.  Please share your info...it would asset a lot of us trying to figure out how to go about the business here at GDI.  Thanks so much; Kellie
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2006, 10:34:35 AM »

Hey folks,
Well it looks like so many people are in the same situation as me..

Just starting out and clueless Sad

Can someone please help us! Smiley
Hi my name is William and I am a new member in GDI.  At the begining I was a little confuse about the whole thing.  But guess what? I have been with GDI for only 4 months now.  And I have learn a whole lot from other GDI members.  One thing I learn was don't quit so soon.  Some times it takes a little while until you see things rolling in.   I have been surfing the net for different ways to promote my GDI business and I have been getting good results.   Exhange programs are great.  Free classifieds and I have not been spending any money on promoting programs and so far I have 3 sign ups.   Its not a big figure but little by littel I will get my downline rolling. Take care and God bless. 
Willie
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 10:35:11 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
Levi Manners

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2006, 06:04:45 PM »

hi,

Direct email is the best way to advertise, period! Safelists ARE the freshest
LEADS you will ever get close to reaching. Ask the gurus!!  Roll Eyes 

And by the way... Why pay for leads? Don't you think that those people
selling these leads would have use them themselves? Of course. Would
you sell them if they were 'great, fresh, ect, etc' ?

I have found a free way to advertise with link-referral-ad.

goodluck,  Cool
Levi
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 06:05:14 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
L_Graham

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2006, 10:16:48 AM »

Hi All,

I agree with Joel 100%.

Lynda
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »

There are many tools one can try.I believe that what ever you believe, will work
for you, because you have faith in it, and you need to believe in what
you are doing. You must work with the negitive untile you develope the picture. Cool

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: