March 29, 2024, 04:28:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What marketing tool(s) are most important for your success at GDI?
Opt-in leads - 998 (15.7%)
E-Mailing program to send leads - 923 (14.5%)
Printing suppliers for cards, flyers, etc - 239 (3.8%)
Unlimited Phone services for long distance communication - 97 (1.5%)
Upline support - 728 (11.5%)
Training on internet marketing - 811 (12.8%)
Trianing on Sales techniques - 241 (3.8%)
Training on web design and setup - 253 (4%)
Advertising sources - 878 (13.8%)
Marketing sources - 683 (10.8%)
Motivation for personal growth - 499 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 2357

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What "tools" do you need to succeed...  (Read 120333 times)
Ruth Bradford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:24 PM »

hi, I am new to the program and again one of those with very little income to get started, I would appreciate any ones advice on building my downline!!  thanks for the help.  Denise

Welcome Denise,

Have you contacted your upline to find out what tools they use to build their business?
Also contact you entire upline found in your back office.  Introduce yourself and share your goals with them.
They will be more than willing to share their tools with you.

Do not despair if you do not hear back right away, for they might be working a full time job and only have limited time on the computer.
Your upline in your team and your success is one of their goals. The power of this industry is leverage. Build a relationshp with your team. A team will work together to get you to success. When one person is not available someone else is available . That is why it it critical that you contact each member of yuur upline team.

I commend you for joining the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here. The key is taking action and applying the knowledge.

Learn one skill or tip at a time and then put it into action.

Ruth
http://unstoppablemom.ws
E_Kraus

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2008, 02:59:31 PM »

Currently I have been working with a combination of Social networking and blogging.  It is actually a great setup.  I have a few videos that show you everything that you need to do to get this setup.  If you would like more information please PM me.
Dwayne Bailey

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

You need a phone, a computer, an a GDI DVD, vision,and the will to succeed.
AustinMesser

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »

Hey guys, i'm really new to the company.  My name's Austin Messer, and I'm looking to improve my business and sales skills, in addition to making a little extra cash!   Grin

My question about marketing is:  Do you recommend that a beginner starts by purchasing phone verified leads?  Or do you simply believe in personal recruiting?  Keep in mind that I am pretty young for this (18) and I don't want to come off as young and unprofessional.

Thanks for the help,

Austin Messer
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:38 AM »

Training & support are the most important some of us are just starting out & have no idea what we got into & how to make it work.
Search engines how do you get your site found with them & how to go about it in the right way?
bolging to help your site & how do you do it easily?
These are some things that I am still working on & an easy guide to follow with the correct steps would sure help me out with any advice
that anybody has thank you Raymond Porter.
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2008, 07:49:55 PM »

YouTube, YouTube, YouTube!!!!!!

Everyone loves watching entertaining videos.

All I do is upload entertaining videos on YouTube and plug my power5plan.com site to automatically recruit people into my team.

Works amazingly well.

Duplication is easy when you know that its all about traffic and conversion!!!!!!!

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
SalmonAdriana

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2008, 11:46:55 AM »

Great Survey !!!
I think they are all important but afer awhile I was able to choose
the three that I think was most inportant. Im surprised at how
few people think  personal motivation is important. I think we
still have alot of educating to do on the law of attraction.
thanks for the thought provoking survey
Adriana
AGlass

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »

What techniques does everyone use to get people to join the team? I can get so many people to RSVP but none of them sign up (or at least it doesn't show up under my commission).  Huh
Brandy Elias

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

So far I have not had much luck but have recently purchased leads to see how that goes. Anybody have any other ideas that work?
JayJohnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »

I've recently started using "Voice Broadcasting" and have had excellent success in generating leads for GDI. Actually, I'm kind of overwhelmed with the response and activity.

After years of wasted time, dollars and effort, my business is FINALLY beginning to have some life and starting to grow. The old methods just did not work for me. The last 30 days have been wonderful to me! FREE DETAILS: http://www.goldbyphone.com
Jay Johnson is a former U S Treasury Agent.
MuraliKrishna

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2009, 03:11:38 AM »

hi,
its good job Marvin.that every was waiting to see what we have to need to succeed. Smiley   
C Barbosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2009, 09:09:06 AM »

Ok, i am a newby, and i am a bit lost, i did in fact recieved an email saying...
Hello Carla,

Congratulations! You have a new visitor to your My.WS portal site.

This person came into the system via the My.WS portal, perhaps from a flyer with your ID on it or an ad you placed on the Internet. They have just watched the flash presentation!

IT IS VITAL that you contact this person RIGHT AWAY. Don't waste ANY time at all!

For your convenience and to aid you in building a prospect mailing list, we have sent this email using your prospect's name and email in the "FROM" field, however - you should not reply directly to this message to mail the new prospect unless you delete the contents of this email before typing your message to them.

It would be ideal if you can contact this person while they are still on your GDI website!

The more time that passes between when you receive this notice and when you take action, the less your chances are of turning this person into a new partner in your GDI business.

This person has viewed your flash presentation.

Here is their contact info:
And then it tells you to contact them,
So when it is to contact... what the heck should i say??
Is there any successfull "e-mail template" that i can use to make the person to sign up or so?
Thank you,
Carla

Austin Rose

A Bird in hand is better than Two in the Bush!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Definitely a great set of questions for a poll !

It seems the most important thing in an Internet Marketing Business is that HUGE mailing list.

Then the second important thing to a successful Internet Business is HUGE amounts of Traffic.

Because without traffic, you can't create a mailing list.

And without a huge mailing list, it is hard to generate huge traffic.

Nothing like a "Catch-22" to make running a business easy!   Grin  Wink

Somebody once told me to find a Mentor in your desired field.
And make sure your mentor is more successful then you would like to be.
Because if your mentor is not more successful then you want to be, how can they mentor you to reach your goals?

To Your Success,
Austin Rose
DonBaylor

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2009, 03:19:26 AM »

Hello to all GDI affiliates out there!  My name is Don Baylor and I am a somewhat new GDI rep.  I actually tried GDI back in 2006/07 and couldn't get it going like I'd hope.  Decided to give it another try (just recently signing up again in Feb09).  I really wish I would have kept at it, who knows where I would be right now.. but getting back to the point of my post;  If anyone out there has any ideas or written scripts/pitches out there that have brought them success, please feel free to share the information... any assistance is welcomed.  Since I've joined - I have a total of 6 reps under me and I know that this opportunity is a life changer!! 

I just want all those who I talk to about it to see what I see in GDI....  How do you approach your prospects? 

Thanks so much

Don B.
D Winkel

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2009, 02:55:25 AM »

With all the talk about helping each other ,  I have a great idea !!! Lets get every one on board,  and give your downlines 10 people of yours.  As those 10 people get more signed on, then that affil..  can give his or her downline 10 people and so on......
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: